Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place (42676 Views)

INEC Says Polls Will Not Hold In 240 Polling Units Across 28 States / 7 Units Where Osun Reruns Will Hold Sep 27 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Bigbayour: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Shey make we bet 20k obi go win

E sure for me wella

let bet 1m, JAGABAN will win and Obi will come distance 3rd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by obynontop: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
From this list that means Imo State will not vote 😭😭, one strong 💪💪 winning 💯💯 state for Peter Obi
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by blabulu2000: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Nyamiri will rule you and your miserable life for good.

It's either you have the igbo man you so much hate as president or as your vice(Okowa)... as for tifnubu, he's never in the race to start with.

See tribal Bigot...

Asiwaju, On your mandate...I stand...

I go use all IT skill at my disposal to campaign for Asiwaju....

Tribal.bigot....

Tueh Kelebe on his flatted head

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by kay4kay: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

E sure for me wella

Oya
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by FireUpNow(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Racoon:
This is terrible. No part of the land should be disenfranchised. Goodluck Jonathan make sure election held in every parts of Nigeria including the NE in 2015.
PMB is so incompetent nah!!
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by MN07: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Okealaaye:
The List sweet me as e de pain Obifrauds. Anything that makes Afghaneasterns wail with bitterness, envy, arrogance and pity na music to the soul of all GENUINE Nigerians. God punish everyone who because of the expediency of 2023 elections are now forming lovers of our dear country; who used to call Nigeria The Zoo and Shithole and our dear President Jubril of Sudan. God punish all traitors and turncoats who never wish prosperity for our countrymen and women, Ise e e.

Now that Buhari tenure has touched your brain I hope you are eating the envy and hate together with tribalism.

Wait Tinubu will serve you more .
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by BigName101: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Okealaaye:
The List sweet me as e de pain Obifrauds. Anything that makes Afghaneasterns wail with bitterness, envy, arrogance and pity na music to the soul of all GENUINE Nigerians. God punish everyone who because of the expediency of 2023 elections are now forming lovers of our dear country; who used to call Nigeria The Zoo and Shithole and our dear President Jubril of Sudan. God punish all traitors and turncoats who never wish prosperity for our countrymen and women, Ise e e.
God punish you and every urchin supporting the old dementia patient. E no go better for una papa
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by tonididdy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Racoon:
This is terrible. No part of the land should be disenfranchised. Goodluck Jonathan make sure election held in every parts of Nigeria including the NE in 2015.

It state the reason is because these areas had no registered voters which is hard to believe tho.
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by garfield1: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
obynontop:
From this list that means Imo State will not vote 😭😭, one strong 💪💪 winning 💯💯 state for Peter Obi

About half were in obi territory
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Kingzeez10: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

E sure for me wella
Increase your stake to 500k and im down
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Loonyy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
My question is the affected areas listed above
What will happen to the card holders of those areas
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Loonyy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
My question is the affected areas listed above
What will happen to the card holders of those areas??
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Solocoin: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Is it not the same Northern that Tinubu wanted to inherit Buhari vote block they don't want to conduct election?
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
blabulu2000:

Convert your 20k to dollars ...it is nothing to me...I spend dollars where I reside

Except you can bet 500k...and we keep the money on a platform ...and we will sign am agreement based on who will win the election...

I no dea form and I no dea make mouth I could only afford 20k at the moment
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Evergreen12345(f): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
begger
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by broadman20: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
blabulu2000:
Nah Nyamiri region plenty pass....

Aboki go teach all these Nzogbu Nzogbu people aboki Politcs....

Una go wail tire

Wishful thinker, do they have any agreement with them?

You should pity Tinubu the Drug who has bankroll Buhari's campaign thinking he will be remembered.

Olodo in high places.
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Beremx(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Both my father and mother's villages, elections will not hold.
Chai!! It is well

2 Likes

Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Cromagnon: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Racoon:
and where is he now?
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Cromagnon: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
The list is long, anyway....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
speak for yourself

You are not inec
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Bobbiee: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
All you Nigerians should know is that, the percieved safety you think you currently enjoy would be burst. Soon your life and property will be threatened as you go on your crusade of making life difficult for other people, and when these people turn to crime as they are expected to do, you will be their target.
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by drololaaof: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Haa you spoil market for this publication .
They could have used as difficult terrain to manipulate result .
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by mbateb(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Any reason for it?

1 Like

Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Instead of providing heavy security agents in those affected areas

Apc government is foolish.
Vote OBI2023
I tell you, they just don't want people to exercise their right!

They know how to block road but they don't know how to guard people to exercise their right

It bad I tell you, this is the worst regime ever!

1 Like

Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by mbateb(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
wwwihy:
South East is more endeared than north East
No bro, North East is more.
South East: 64
North East: 67
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by na2016: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Vote OBI2023

Try and always read or dig a little more to find information before your rant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Segzy19: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
U too can provide the security nau.... Carry your family members go provide the security... Abi u no Sabi carry gun?

BossGerald:

Vote OBI2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is really sad. Thousands won't vote. It means a lot to the integrity of the elections
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by bjtinz: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Period007:

You are just jealous and obsessed with the Igbo tribe

I am from Benue BTW

Even Benue no too try.
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Brendaniel: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Cromagnon:
speak for yourself

You are not inec

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by bigcasava1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is a target on igbos.
Re: List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place by Shantyken(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu all the way to aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) / Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian's Response To Atiku Abubakar About Arsenal Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.