Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway (26484 Views)

Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by yom2(m): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2023
symbianDON:
The speed must have been around 140km/hr for the sienna to have been so destroyed....quite an unfortunate accident.
some people just get intoxicated when on staring.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Dshocker(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Government is supposed to provide street lights on our roads...
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by papamodico: 1:00am On Feb 14, 2023
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by papamodico: 1:02am On Feb 14, 2023
yom2:
some people just get intoxicated when on staring.
That is an under statement
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by seguno2: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2023
gift01:
Car rammed into a stationary truck means there was no adequate reactionary time to see the road sign of a parked truck. Obviously if the truck was towed it could have been avoided so also if the car wasn’t at top speed. RiP to the dead; let’s learn our lessons to avoid such occurrence next time

The people are not interested in making their own governor and LGA chairmen employ workers to monitor roads and tow trucks immediately they are stuck on the road.

Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by henry78okez(m): 2:49am On Feb 14, 2023
I agree with u 100%
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by henry78okez(m): 2:52am On Feb 14, 2023
symbianDON:
The speed must have been around 140km/hr for the sienna to have been so destroyed....quite an unfortunate accident.
i agree with u 100%
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by mysticwarrior(m): 2:56am On Feb 14, 2023
You carry your full family yet you dey drive speed.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Fa44me: 3:12am On Feb 14, 2023
This is serious. RIP to them
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Emmanuel909090: 3:20am On Feb 14, 2023
A complete family wiped once, have mercy lord.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 14, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry cry Noooooo! An entire family!? God U are unquestionable
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by higgs: 5:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Overspeeding kills.While driving at night,your speed should not be greater than visibility.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:01am On Feb 14, 2023
sad sad What a tragic death! An entire family wiped out, just like that.May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by JaskanFactor: 6:07am On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
go ahead and name the europeans if you deserve peace!

Mainly we talking UK France USA.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Togoxpress(m): 6:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Hmmmm saw it while driving through that axis last night May God grant their soul eternal rest
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by asahnwaKC: 6:20am On Feb 14, 2023
I bet if it’s private car that broke down before you say JackRobson … lasman don surround you with billing. RIP entire family cry
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by HellVictorinho7: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2023
JaskanFactor:

Mainly we talking UK France USA.
us is not europe and i was talking about specific individuals' names.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Oloki: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2023
I know them all. Mr and Mrs adigun with Michael and Daniel with a passenger. Have not stop crying since
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by joshuaidibia(m): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2023
GameLord009:

Sienna Drivers and Lexus owners feel thier cars are made of titanium.

Don't forget the almighty Corolla, especially 2006/07 models.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by JaskanFactor: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
us is not europe and i was talking about specific individuals' names.

In case you dont know, the people of USA are supposedly of European descent , even though historically the real Europeans as of 1492 are now in Africa and west indies. So that the Irish as of 1492, are today called Jamaicans, The Scottish Cameron tribe are now called Cameroonians.

That is why the former north African Goths who now call themselves Europeans ensure to keep those in Africa down, cause they know they might build a new Europe in Africa, so they have to prevent that.

As for naming names, ill make that your home work, if you have internet connection the world is your oyster regards finding out who throws a party every time there is mass genocide in Africa.

But back on topic, people need to watch out on Nigerian roads they were deliberately made a death trap to help reduce the population of the country, Cause as you feel the need to go faster to avoid armed robber so are you dangerously limited by bad roads and bad lighting , that is a death trap. Maintained with love from Europe.

You are allowed to have highways, but lack of electricity to light them up at night, its by design.
The number of NYSC students that die on those roads is enough to make all parents pull out of NYSC in protest.

How can you create a program that sends people children far from home in country whose roads are deliberately made into a death trap.

I dont know which concerns you more my friend, judging from the wording of your post, my ego, or empathy for the alarming road traffic death in your country.

i hope i have given enough pointers to what matters most, As for the names to be named, be sure the retribution of the creator for the endless bloodshed by enemies of Africans will not fail.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by bigiyaro(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2023
I nearly had a real heart attack while imagining me having break failure while driving with my kids in the car.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by HellVictorinho7: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2023
JaskanFactor:

In case you dont know, the people of USA are supposedly of European descent , even though historically the real Europeans as of 1492 are now in Africa and west indies. So that the Irish as of 1492, are today called Jamaicans, The Scottish Cameron tribe are now called Cameroonians.

That is why the former north African Goths who now call themselves Europeans ensure to keep those in Africa down, cause they know they might build a new Europe in Africa, so they have to prevent that.

As for naming names, ill make that your home work, if you have internet connection the world is your oyster regards finding out who throws a party every time there is mass genocide in Africa.

But back on topic, people need to watch out on Nigerian roads they were deliberately made a death trap to help reduce the population of the country, Cause as you feel the need to go faster to avoid armed robber so are you dangerously limited by bad roads and bad lighting , that is a death trap. Maintained with love from Europe.

You are allowed to have highways, but lack of electricity to light them up at night, its by design.
The number of NYSC students that die on those roads is enough to make all parents pull out of NYSC in protest.

How can you create a program that sends people children far from home in country whose roads are deliberately made into a death trap.

I dont know which concerns you more my friend, judging from the wording of your post, my ego, or empathy for the alarming road traffic death in your country.

i hope i have given enough pointers to what matters most, As for the names to be named, be sure the retribution of the creator for the endless bloodshed by enemies of Africans will not fail.
google does not have it, say it.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by GameLord009: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2023
joshuaidibia:

Don't forget the almighty Corolla, especially 2006/07 models.

I intentionally didn’t put those ones because they are commonly used by E-hailing drivers. Driving too fast to catch up with requests is bad but is a cogent reason. The best other two, as dem Dey buy the car dem Dey drop thier will to live.

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by JaskanFactor: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
google does not have it, say it.
https://www.bitchute.com/
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Robenna(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2023
gift01:
Car rammed into a stationary truck means there was no adequate reactionary time to see the road sign of a parked truck. Obviously if the truck was towed it could have been avoided so also if the car wasn’t at top speed. RiP to the dead; let’s learn our lessons to avoid such occurrence next time

Did you say next time?
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Slurity(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2023
Speed most be very much for a the vehicle crushed to this level.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by HellVictorinho7: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2023
JaskanFactor:

https://www.bitchute.com/
no evidence that non africans are to blame 4 everything
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by JaskanFactor: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

no evidence that non africans are to blame 4 everything

the wording of your statements are so sarcastic, cant resist to entertain you.
All the evidence you need that the people in Africa now, dont run Africa is the fact that Africa is a hazardous dump.

Now if you African and think the best your people can make is a dump, then you must have a very low opinion of yourself and dont know your history atleast to as far back as the serpent kings of Europe, who are the ancestors of those black people kicked out of Europe and resettled all along the southern coast of Africa.

These are the people who named Parisis after serpent godess ISIS now called Paris. Today the descendants of the founders of Paris and London, are all over southern Africa, and often they kept their surnames , as youll many European surnames in Africa.

So if the founders of Europe can only build a dump called Africa, then it must mean those people dont run their own continent, just purely based on logic.

Its descendants of the people who built the pyramids in Egypt that founded Europe , so that many places like Scotland and Switzerland and Pairs have Egyptian names.

And if you want to know where nigeria is being run from, dont go ask at the presidential pace in Asu rock , that one is public relations operation, go to US, UK french embassy, and ask them there, cause those are the people really running Nigeria , Africa, And anywhere you find large numbers of black people. And they always ensure to make it a very deadly dump, both to drive the people mad, and to keep the population down.

To find out more details like you seem very interested in, go join rotary club, i think they will really like your type there
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by HellVictorinho7: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
JaskanFactor:

the wording of your statements are so sarcastic, cant resist to entertain you.
All the evidence you need that the people in Africa now, dont run Africa is the fact that Africa is a hazardous dump.

Now if you African and think the best your people can make is a dump, then you must have a very low opinion of yourself and dont know your history atleast to as far back as the serpent kings of Europe, who are the ancestors of those black people kicked out of Europe and resettled all along the southern coast of Africa.

These are the people who named Parisis after serpent godess ISIS now called Paris. Today the descendants of the founders of Paris and London, are all over southern Africa, and often they kept their surnames , as youll many European surnames in Africa.

So if the founders of Europe can only build a dump called Africa, then it must mean those people dont run their own continent, just purely based on logic.

Its descendants of the people who built the pyramids in Egypt that founded Europe , so that many places like Scotland and Switzerland and Pairs have Egyptian names.

And if you want to know where nigeria is being run from, dont go ask at the presidential pace in Asu rock , that one is public relations operation, go to US, UK french embassy, and ask them there, cause those are the people really running Nigeria , Africa, And anywhere you find large numbers of black people. And they always ensure to make it a very deadly dump, both to drive the people mad, and to keep the population down.

To find out more details like you seem very interested in, go join rotary club, i think they will really like your type there

that is what you heard , what i see is a world with no direction
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by JaskanFactor: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
that is what you heard , what i see is a world with no direction

thats what i researched in order to make sense of a what seemed a senseless world, and there is direction in that every black or African person in the world needs to rise up to the challenge of those who work tirelessly to keep them at the bottom of the food chain and drive Africans to extinction.

There is no other race of people that has clearly marked direction than african , cause there is nobody else on the planet whose life is in danger more than African, that is direction, directing your life to adjust to living on a planet where you are treated like an enemy by the other races on the same planet. That is purpose, and we thank God for purpose.

Nobody on this planet should have more drive purpose and direction than African , cause we are an endangered species on this planet of yellow races who run our daily affairs using people that look like us to drive us to madness through stress and with the ultimate aim being to drive us to extinction, one genocide at a time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos: Agege Streets Flooded As Residents Go About Their Daily Activities (Video / Man Survives Accident In Imo: 'People Died, Some Injured' (Photos) / Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.