Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? (15618 Views)

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by ShotCaller: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2023
An Upstart Ecommerce Company In Ajah, Lagos, Needs the services of

Junior Digital Marketer - female

Experience
indebt experience of ecommerce NOT COMPULSORY.
Must Be very good in computer(words, excel, office, power point)
Fair Knowledge of e commerce
fair knowledge of how landing page works
hard worker and smart person

Salary
65k plus weekly bonus ( to be reviewed after confirmation)

call Eniola

070 8609 7633
090 2551 6310
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by JoshTim: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Robenna:

Hardly

All these girls are blood suckers....na only sex they have to offer.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Ariyke: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Nothing.....
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by SweetyZinta(f): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
bottlewater1:
π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’†π’“π’Šπ’‚π’ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓?

Has to offer........ Try and improve your spellings it will attract more gifts.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Danisaint112(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yadid:

Hope you realise that your comment is also laden with grammatical flaws. "use", not "uses". "were", not "where". "here everyday" instead of "everyday here".

We are all still learning, education does not end in school. It continues with life.

Ceeman2o
I don't really know how you guys that uses AS as HAS where schooled. Very irritating to see everyday here. Graduates in the mud.
:

She also forget to add "it" to the sentence. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Shot herself on the foot. πŸ™ƒ
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Timblaze(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thanks babeπŸ™†

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Fearyourcreator: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Robenna:

Just imagine
Person wey don abuse me...
He is feeling like he achieved great thing
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Fearyourcreator: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

I'm old enough 6o father your father ....

The fact that I replied you shouldn't give you the nerves to address me as a kid....

You idiots think that everyone on this forum is in your class of kids....

Reading my original post, that was way back...I was in the university some 13yrs ago...
You sha knack... Achievement
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Ayzeebaba(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Can you kindly share what you have ?

Menclothing:
Watches are the best for gift
Let's help you delivery luxury watches and pay on delivery from.10k
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by TheChameleon: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
omonnakoda:
[/quote]

[quote author=omonnakoda post=120889198]
Omonnakoda to the his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
She will bleed to death
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Banbanna(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
haleeberry:
Valen what? You even remember it's valentine's day, it's like every other day na, abi
So you're really asking this question? I thought almost every pretty girl such as you are, if that's actually your DP, is into this Valentine stuff, getting gifts & attention from here & there.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Banbanna(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
haleeberry:
Valen what? You even remember it's valentine's day, it's like every other day na, abi
So you're really asking this question? I thought almost every pretty girl such as you are, if that's actually your DP, is really 𝗯𝗢𝗴 on this Valentine thing, getting gifts & attention from here & there.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by shimolv: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by thymm: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
KaptainAfrika:
Head from my babe.

You received bacteria infested saliva and probably demonic transfer, while you lost some semen and virtues

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lamanii22:
I have never received any valentine gift

I thought say na only me ooh 😌😏

Na people wey dey fornicate dey give and receive valentine gift.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Uchenna10(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
a lot of guys like doing something special and thoughtful for me.

Last year valentine, there's this guy that knows absolutely nothing about cooking, he decided to cook for me for the first time. He browsed all of these recipes beforehand and spent time at the market making sure he had all of the ingredients they listed. He wouldn't let me in the kitchen, because he wanted to show me he could do it. It was delicious and perfect.

He knack u abi he no knack ?....talk true

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobicove:

Stop dating poor and hungry ladies grin

I hear, oya tell us what your rich babe got for you this valentine πŸ₯΄
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by dj5naira(m): 1:49am On Feb 15, 2023
Naked wire.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Smartguyboy(m): 2:37am On Feb 15, 2023
Nothing
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by KaptainAfrika: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2023
I guess so, that's why I am in Canada while you are stuck in Nigeria with your complete semen and virtues plus no bacteria infested saliva around your c0ck with the complimentary demonic transfer.

cool

thymm:

You received bacteria infested saliva and probably demonic transfer, while you lost some semen and virtues
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by thymm: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2023
KaptainAfrika:
I guess so, that's why I am in Canada while you are stuck in Nigeria with your complete semen and virtues plus no bacteria infested saliva around your c0ck with the complimentary demonic transfer.

cool

Canada is your achievement? Are you richer or happier than everybody in Nigeria
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by NACE13: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Robenna:

Rich kid

First, I'm not a kid, I take offense with such description.
Second, Thank you but I'm far from rich for now; Total cost wasn't even up to ₦17k
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Banbanna:

So you're really asking this question? I thought almost every pretty girl such as you are, if that's actually your DP, is really 𝗯𝗢𝗴 on this Valentine thing, getting gifts & attention from here & there.
My brother, when kids responsibilities, basic needs and other dependants in yours and that of your spouse family are weighing so much, no one will tell u to make use of the popular topic in economics (scale of preference). My husband appreciate and celebrate me every day, telling me am the one that's making the marriage work, am the reason he's happy to come back home after work each day even though am still an applicant. I have never prioritized valentine's day even in my single days, it's just like every other day.
Most women don't need material things, acknowledged their efforts.
And yes, am the one in dp but am very completely and utterly happily married with kids, all boys
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by bottlewater1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
SweetyZinta:

Has to offer........ Try and improve your spellings it will attract more gifts.

𝒐𝒉 π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œπ’”

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
0taPiaPia:
Generic boxer and singlet. Thought it was myth till it got to my turn undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.