Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Remembering Goldie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remembering Goldie (431 Views)

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Goldie by olureignforever: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2023
After returning home to Nigeria from the 2013 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California, she complained of a headache and was rushed to hospital where she was later pronounced dead. Although there were rumors that she may have used drugs that caused her death, her husband denied that possibility.

Remembering Goldie that year... On valentine's day. Rest on Goldie

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Goldie by eteebanky1: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Authorities ought to probe her death, there is a foul play
Re: Remembering Goldie by Rach310(f): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2023
I really loved her songs,I was shocked when I heard of her demise.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Goldie by VinnyBaba: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Goldie. embarassed smiley

I remember one Funny song she sang then. cheesy

Trying to get the Title. 🤔

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Whats Happening To My Phone? / What Are The Things Still Keeping Your Relationship Alive (pics) / FRANCE Based Nigerian Lady Begs For Husband With Monthly Salary (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.