Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) (4425 Views)

Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics) / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Na so I fine reach ?or is it because of my beautiful music?

Before 9 o clock this morning I already got gifts from 200 women and still counting.

Abeg I one switch phone off, dispatch riders one take call kill me.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Malory: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2023
You are the new Lai Muhammed.

33 Likes

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2023
Na this ur fake everything make u never still comot from upcoming artist category so. Even inside upcoming Na bottom u dey. See that fake check since last year and which girl go buy man Teddy bear? Nonsense guy 😏

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Babydaddymateri(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Iamdbull:

Before 9 o clock this morning I already got gifts from 200 women and still counting.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bro, you're mature than this nah.. na how you wan take build your career be this ?

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by VeryWickedMan: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Wow.
I will update my phone's calendar immediately. Stupid phone carrying me into the future. angry

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by emnite(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Small Solomon well done Jim Iyke
Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Beebah321(f): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why u too dey lie? U just dey spoil your name. Na wa ooo undecided

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Simpleshafee(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Everything about you is fake. You can never make it if you continue like this.

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Hatrick01: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Wow.
I will update my phone's calendar immediately. Stupid phone carrying me into the future. angry
u don kill am finaly

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Gadafii: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
This boy wise like this, picture from 2022

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by virginchaser(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
I am seriously afraid of this generation that lies for no reason. It's hard to recruit them into position of trust. Major reason Dangote and many business owners flooded their management teams with Indians and Pakistanis.

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by DaInferno(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Wow.
Lomao🤣🤣🤣
Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by DaInferno(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Iamdbull:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Adam no get dignity again...meanwhile the date on the cheque is showing last year
Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by KingDash: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
With that your face wey be like grinding stone
Iamdbull:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Babydaddymateri:
Bro, you're mature than this nah.. na how you wan take build your career be this ?
you should be more concerns about his burnt goat teeth
Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Iamdbull:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Social media is so full of lies grin grin cheesy cheesy
[/right][right]

Send my vals gift as well o

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by OgaTheTop2: 1:51am On Feb 15, 2023
Dey play..

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Illegal1(m): 6:25am On Feb 15, 2023
I wonder hw person go jst wake up 1 mrn then begin tell mumu lie...

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by MrbasHH: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2023

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by imagrg(m): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Nigerian girls that are so self-centred. undecided
Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Iamdbull you are too childish and you don't have any sense at all. You are a pathetic liar and you are so fake, You will NEVER blow. Better go and start hawking. You are finished

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by logicalhumour: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Lol. I like the guy sha. Everyone lies and lives fake life. Why don't he do his own openly?
Publicity na publicity jor. Fire on with the lies dbull grin

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Emmy000seun(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
The phone dey carry you travayee.. 😆 🤣😂😹..Na the mumu poster calender dey back bro no be your phone.. grin grin grin
VeryWickedMan:
Wow.
Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by Streetmovement(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Now I know where your problem is coming from

Re: See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) by pussyeater(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Wind have blow, fowl yanch have open. You see your life outside like towel wen den take dry inside sun. You can never blow in life, nor be swear.

How Can I Overcome Shyness / When Someone Ignores Your Calls? / Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex"