Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

10 Online Businesses You Can Start With A Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Online Businesses You Can Start With A Smartphone (228 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Online Businesses You Can Start With A Smartphone by AdejorLawrence(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Online businesses you can do with a smartphone to make money online.

1. Freelance Writing:
You can start writing articles, blog posts, and website content for clients from anywhere using a smartphone and a word processing app like Google Docs or Microsoft Word and get paid.

2. Dropshipping:

You can start dropshipping business with a smartphone as a tool, you can run a dropshipping business by creating an online store (on Facebook or building one), sourcing products from suppliers, and promoting them through social media or online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay.

Read more:
https://comradepower.com/10-online-businesses-you-can-do-with-a-smartphone/

Re: 10 Online Businesses You Can Start With A Smartphone by LionTiger(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Quite Educative! Thanks for sharing,. God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Online Businesses You Can Start With A Smartphone by AdejorLawrence(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
LionTiger:
Quite Educative! Thanks for sharing,. God Bless you.
It's my pleasure.
I'm glad it's of value to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation / How To Become A Top Rated Seller On Fiverr / Upwork / How A Student Started A 6-figure Mini Importation Business With#10,000 - #20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.