Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term (10781 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / White Woman And A Black Man's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Eiregirl(f): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mamken(f): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
it's getting so boring. . . .

when r we going to stop comparing black women with white women.
some men should be happy if they get to see punny at all in their lifetime . . . so why really care abt the color?

if a women cant/wont satsify a man. . . it is the man's fault. probably he doesnt deserve to be satisfied . . . .indipendent of the color, race and origin of the woman.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nayah(f): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^ thanks
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

some men should be happy if they get to see punny at all in their lifetime . . . so why really care abt the color?

if a women cant/wont satsify a man. . . it is the man's fault. probably he doesnt deserve to be satisfied . . . .indipendent of the color, race and origin of the woman.

Mamken. sweeery u need to QUIT listnening to Beyounce songs or watching Oprah Winfery shows! angry
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mamken(f): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2011
corkydarling. . . .
beyounce and oprah call me for advice not vice versa.
so take a sit and listen to mommyken and u'll soon find a woman that will satisfy u.
i mean, u dont wish to end up old and lonely. . . or in worst case marrying a woman ur mom and dad choose for u coz they se u werent able to get one on ur own. . . .isnt it?
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nayah(f): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^ grin grin grin this forum is so funny
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

Hahaha oh LOL. Typical lazy feminist response. cheesy cheesy cheesy
"a man should be lucky to get any smelly hole he can find",
"A woman can never do wrong and is holy right from birth"
"it's the mans fault . . . Always"

I don't really care much for arguing with your kind as for an argument to truly happen, there needs to be a Foundation of LOGIC.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mamken(f): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
so u mean an abused woman should keep on satisfying a man?

ok, if u says so. . . . undecided
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
So you mean some women can't just stop caring about their husbands satisfaction even though she is not abused?

Ok, if you say so  undecided
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Nayah(f): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2011
2BUFF both are real and true position on the other way round when a guy cheat on his wife you might tell her " Babe something is missing in our intimate relations" so it would be ok and I'd understand if you brother would say "NAYAH  you need to improve yourself", and I'd do my best to satisfy you but the guy has to satisfy her woman too my dear
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MMM2(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
any white punn angry here
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mamken(f): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
thats another topic. . . .

( see how some men switch to defence mode when their fellow mates get touched  shocked )

sorry, i didnt mean to offend anybody, undecided
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Eiregirl(f): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
Is this thread just about the sex.ual satisfaction of black men?
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mamken(f): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
no, who mentioned s*x here!?!?
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrsChima1(f): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
So sad.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Eiregirl(f): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

no, who mentioned s*x here!?!?

Didn't you mention "punny" in your earlier quote? Is that not for the sex.ual satisfaction of a man?
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mamken(f): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
it is part of the satisfaction. . .
but it takes much more than this. . . .
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

it is part of the satisfaction. . .
but it takes much more than this. . . .

Mamken. Sweeery i can bet on my 2008 fully loaded Metalick black Range Rover Sports with alloy will that u ain got a man. do u? undecided
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2011
I fully blame beyounce and Oprah winfary. They are the ones preachin to black women not to satisfy us! angry
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mamken(f): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2011
u won!!!
when can i come and pick up ur (my) rangy rovy?  grin
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mamken(f): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I fully blame beyounce and Oprah winfary. They are the ones preachin to black women not to satisfy us! angry

no more kidding. . .
i dont like over emancipate women. . . i'm with u corkybabe cry
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

u won!!!
when can i come and pick up your (my) rangy rovy?  grin

Sweeery am from London and I live in a yupppy area. u fine? tongue
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Mamken(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
what's a yupppy area?
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

what's a yupppy area?

Peckham!!  Posh/Rich  area with properties of £1 Million plus and my neighbours are footballers. I live 20 mins  from Buckinnam Palace. wink
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Serpentine(f): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
yuppy is British slang. It stands for Young Urban Professional Person. A 'yuppy area' is an area that was low class, had a lot of crime and poverty, but money has been spent on improving the area, attempting gentrification, to attract professional people to live in the area.

Peckham has been always been a 'rough' area, with lots of council and social housing and a high crime rate, and now they are trying to improve the image.
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
Serpentine:

yuppy is British slang. It stands for Young Urban Professional Person. A 'yuppy area' is an area that was low class, had a lot of crime and poverty, but money has been spent on improving the area, attempting gentrification, to attract professional people to live in the area.

Peckham has been always been a 'rough' area, with lots of council and social housing and a high crime rate,  and now they are trying to improve the image.

what in the name of Mr Cork is this chick on about? undecided
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by Serpentine(f): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
lol. This 'chick' was answering the question, what is a yuppy area.

This 'chick' also knows what she is talking about :p
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by agitator: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
lol
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by lepasharon(f): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
according to an american survey about 71% of black men said they have cheated on their spouse angry angry
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
lepasharon:

according to an american survey about 71% of black men said they have cheated on their spouse angry angry

ok. which radio station did u hear that from? undecided
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrsChima1(f): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
That's nothing new about black men cheating. Tell something we don't know. undecided
Re: Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term by MrCork17: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

That's nothing new about black men cheating.  Tell something we don't know.   undecided

Ok Mrs Chima. How times have u been dumped? dont lie wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? / Face Guys Make Before And After The Sex / Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.