Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing (91959 Views)

Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Bluffly: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Himtulie247:
The Male senators don't have total control of their FRONT TAILS grin cheesy cheesy thats why
Which one is control?. Can the women stand if all men are moving with their Penis obviously out
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Donedeal1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Irresponsibly dressed with that sleeveless top,

Omo look at the Senate chairs

Full leather upholstery.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
These Islamic terrorist have entered Kenya grin
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Freebills12: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
I am ashamed of my country men saying that they found nothing wrong with the way she dressed. Don't you people watch the video clip? They have standards and they follow their constitution to the last. They are not Nigerians! A country where the Supreme Court cannot obey the constitution of the land...Lawan and Machina case an example

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by nedekid: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Very powerful hips.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by LucemFerre: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
See Nigerians dey correct another man culture cheesy

Westerners don fvck una up badly... thats why una dey where una dey

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by LucemFerre: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Freebills12:
I am ashamed of my country men saying that they found nothing wrong with the way she dressed. Don't you people watch the video clip? They have standards and they follow their constitution to the last. They are not Nigerians! A country where the Supreme Court cannot obey the constitution of the land...Lawan and Machina case an example
Bros shame catch me too...
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Obidientful: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
She refused giving senate president kpekus, that's allπŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by emorse(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tokskob2008:

Seems their female members aren't allowed to put on anything sleeveless, that her skirt alone is like 5yrds material so I think the issue is her sleeveless top.
Don't mind the men jare. It looks to me like a case of strife. The speaker read the sited law and there is no allusion to sleeveless dresses. If anything, the law was very open ended and it gave the speaker the power to decide what is acceptable.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by emorse(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
Freebills12:
Can you pin point the part of the video that mentioned sleeveless dresses? If anything, the law that was read by the speaker put him in a position to decide what is decent based on his own personal opinion. Meaning that a different speaker could have overruled.

Personal opinions can not be used to judge decency otherwise, there'll be chaos.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by ofwest47(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
The lady Senator is looking for a ^^Fall Guy^^( James Hadley Chase) among her male members.
But Kenya is a well disciplined country with well disciplined Parliamentarians but if it were in Nigeria she would have gotten several ^^ Fall Guys^^ for her programmes.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Ubongdemaga: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY8R_yjGUdE

SOURCE
if it were to b in this balablue country supreme court would have put injunction pending the determination of this case.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Weknowbetter: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is all about control. She probably is in menopause and very hot. There is nothing indecent about her dress. Now let's check the men's laptops. That's where you find indecent
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by geedot89: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
seanwilliam48: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by deavicky(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Choilila:
Indecent dressing?
I don't understand. Is it because she refused to dress like some Women in a religious regions that put on masquerade and still yet rape never escape from there.
you people in Nigeria will never see anything wrong with the dressing because Nigeria we have normalised abnormalities. How can u put the law and decision making of country in the hands of unserious persons.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Legend44(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Not all the 200 million are reasonable.. the ones you feel that are suppose to be reasonable that are not reasonable are even the highest unreasonable people in the country.
BatlanSkinCare:
Can we kick out the old politicians from our political space in Nigeria because of the love we all have for Nigeria?

I am speaking for 200 millions reasonable Nigerians.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by remsonik(f): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Why didn't she follow the rules and regulations of the country's senate. Yes her dressing seems okay but if it doesn't follow the rules and regulations of that organization then don't wear it there.
Wear each of your dress style to where it's acceptable
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Olumaeme: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2023
dawnomike:
To me, her dressing is modest... but if there's is a standing rule against such, then she must abide with it

Indecent dressing is not only exposing the body but not following dress code.

If the dress code is bikini and you wear agbada, it's indecent dressing.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Kavod: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Roboto11:
Hmm.

Not exactly what I deem indecent but they have their standards.
Standard WETIN? Standard when them de rent their wives to foreigners. I hate black men standards, but the same Men when chase this woman go still patronize women with big nyash with skimpy clothes. Na here black man wan show e SELF. RUBBISH. Try go the same Kenya make you see wetin de HAPPEN. Kenya aaaaaaj you fit rent woman front of her husband for less than 20k NAIRA. The husband go thank you. RUBBISH
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by arantess: 12:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Nigerians saying they don't see anything wrong.

Obviously kenyans have a higher standard morally.
There's a dress code and she flouted it according to their standard.

In Nigeria she might even be on mini skirt and nairaland people will tell you nothing wrong with it
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Gospel2Day: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Roboto11:
Hmm.

Her top is sleeveless. So, it is indecent.
She knows the rules.
Only that her rebellious heart does not submit to rules she swore to keep and abide by.
There is a craziness in women that makes them crave partial nudity.
It is the duty of men to restrain the madness.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by arantess: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2023
deavicky:
you people in Nigeria will never see anything wrong with the dressing because Nigeria we have normalised abnormalities. How can u put the law and decision making of country in the hands of unserious persons.
God bless you

Depraved people everywhere in this country
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by LordErrk: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2023
Roboto11:
Hmm.

It's not indecent. You can't see a banker wearing something like that now, dem get dress code
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by jonsn: 12:33am On Feb 15, 2023
okosodo:
I do not see any indecency in this dressing except for corrupt minds

No offence, but that is probably because you still do not understand the meaning of indecent dressing.

For reference, indecent dressing means against dress code. Not that she wore a revealing apparel.

You are welcome!
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by juman(m): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Mere attention seeking woman.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by xperty01: 12:58am On Feb 15, 2023
Nothing indecent about her dress code, but u can't dress so casual for an official event
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Skmoda360(m): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Madness...

Real Madrid sorry real Madness undecided
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by damoobaba: 1:03am On Feb 15, 2023
BatlanSkinCare:
Can we kick out the old politicians from our political space in Nigeria because of the love we all have for Nigeria?

I am speaking for 200 millions reasonable Nigerians.

This can only be done by RESTRUCTURING and not by voting.
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by kcbaba007: 1:07am On Feb 15, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

What's indecent about this dressing

Anyway, she is beautiful, for her to be a young senator..... She is beauty with brains
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by Okhuadams(m): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
is this dress not better than what that OBI endorser were Iyabo ojo
Re: Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing by AreaFada2: 1:18am On Feb 15, 2023
Kenya nor get problem.

If they had no fuel or cannot access banknotes, they won't even see a naked woman much less sleeveless.
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innato Tenerife: Spain's First Unclad Restaurant Begins Operation (Photos) / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) / US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.