Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Do You Plan Your Ayurvedic Dinner To Ensure A Balance Of Nutrients? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Plan Your Ayurvedic Dinner To Ensure A Balance Of Nutrients? (295 Views)

Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Plan Your Ayurvedic Dinner To Ensure A Balance Of Nutrients? by hajrablogger(f): 6:00am On Feb 15, 2023
As someone who has been following Ayurveda for several years now, I have come to appreciate the importance of dinner in maintaining overall health and well-being.

One of the first things I do when planning my Ayurvedic dinner is to identify my dosha or Ayurvedic body type. This helps me to determine the types of foods and flavors that are best suited to my individual needs. For example, as a pitta dosha, I tend to favor cooling and soothing foods, such as cucumber, cilantro, and coconut.

Next, I research for recipes to get some inspiration. I usually aim for a meal that includes a variety of whole foods, such as vegetables, whole grains, and legumes, as well as some healthy fats and spices to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.

One of my go-to Ayurvedic dinner recipes is the kitchari bowl, which features rice, mung beans, and a variety of spices and vegetables. This meal is easy to digest, and it provides a balanced combination of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. I also like to add a side of sautéed greens, such as kale or spinach, to add an extra boost of nutrients.

Overall, planning an Ayurvedic dinner that is balanced and nutrient-dense takes some practice and experimentation. However, by turning to
resources like Well health organic.com: ayurveda-dinner at cafetopic.com, I am able to find inspiration and guidance to create a meal that nourishes my body and supports my overall health and well-being.

Lets start this tread and share resources from were we can read and adopt the Ayervadic life style.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Wind Destruction Responsible For High Cost & Scarcity Of Plantain? / Dear Ladies, Try This Tigernut Drink Recipe For Your Man / Do You Need All Kinds Of Fruit And Vegetable Powder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.