Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pendo89 And Goldieluks - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pendo89 And Goldieluks (1956 Views)

High Chief Meets Goldieluks (exclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Russialane(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
@pendo89 point of correction theres no way you can know nigeria from an online TOUR AND CERTAINLY NOT FROM NAIRALAND, and i hope you are being SARCASTIC ABOUT ALL THIS lipsrsealed CHEEEEEEEEERSSSSS kiss
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
RUSSIALANE, YOUR MIND MUST HAVE BEEN PLAYING TRICKS ON YAAAAAAAAA cheesy cheesy, come to think of it sad, Popping out from the bluezzz and all of a sudden--->( Pendo98 and goldieluks you are appreciated!)shocked shocked^^Sounds suspicious to me man sad sad,EVEN IF WE WERE BORN AT NIGHT, WE WERENT BORN YESTERDAY cheesy cheesy.
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by pendo89(f): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2011
ok
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Russialane(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2011
@tellwisdom dude what are you going on about is it not obvious to you that there is a form of likeness in all this okay i like them both so what is your problem about or what are you going to do about it, guys like you are very empty up there because if you had taken your time to read the postings you probably would have no need to try and make yourself visible in all this so mate get off my back or i suggest you ignore next time bloody cheeky monkey, CHEEERS
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2011
@tellwisdom dude what are you going on about is it not obvious to you that there is a form of likeness in all this okay i like them both so what is your problem about or what are you going to do about it, guys like you are very empty up there because if you had taken your time to read the postings you probably would have no need to try and make yourself visible in all this so mate get off my back or i suggest you ignore next time bloody cheeky monkey, CHEEERS

Muhehehe!^^^Really undersand hw u feel,--->* embarassed embarassed* bt sorry for intruding cheesy cheesy^^My habit was unruly cry cry
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Goldieluks: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
Awww Russialane,that was very sweet of you,
I really do appreciate it,and come to think of it,you haven't seen a pic of me before,
but that didn't stop you from appreciating the name Goldie.

This is a short poem for you:

You are my stranger,
you are my friend,
you stretched your good heart
even when you don't know me,
you pushed yourself to the extreme,not minding
the type of reply you'd get.
You kept it real,even in a faceless forum.
You are my sweet stranger.
smiley smiley
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
sad sad SUGAR FACTORY IN YOUR MIND ABY?? Goldieluks^^^Just hold your biyest well for dat guy sad
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Russialane(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2011
@
Goldieluks
smiley Am Speechless very sweet of you Goldie, thanks for holding it down shows you have a very Good HEART AND YOU ARE MY SWEET GOLDIE. thanks for standing up for me not minding the criticism that might follow suit, am your number one fan wink wink wink
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
[size=34pt]FALLS FROM 3 STROREY BUILDING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Goldieluks: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
Aww russialane I don't follow the crowd,just being myself as usual.
I appreciate you dear.

tellwisdom:

[size=34pt]FALLS FROM 3 STROREY BUILDING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

I wonder what state your in. Broken legs or ribs?
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Russialane(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2011
@tellwisdom
Quote from: tellwisdom on Today at 07:22:15 PM
FALLS FROM 3 STROREY BUILDING

I PRAY you become paralysed from the fall since you took panadol on another persons headache and mate fALLING FROM A 3 STOREY BUILDING IS A VERY DUMB THING TO DO DONT YOU THINK, thats suicide mate you are on your own wish you never recover CHEERS, RUSSIALANE
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2011

angry angry why me?

I PRAY you become paralysed from the fall since you took panadol on another persons headache and mate fALLING FROM A 3 STOREY BUILDING IS A VERY DUMB THING TO DO DONT YOU THINK, thats suicide mate you are on your own wish you never recover CHEERS,  RUSSIALANE

How does my falling from 3 strorey building affects you, Kid?? angry angry^^^Do i really need to reply your silly words to me?? Nah! *Would have to thank God, Man No be God*
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Russialane(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2011
@ Goldieluks hope u r okay please send me a text on this number and i will get back at you lets chat, dont bother about the number being public its only meant for you then after you get the main one, +4407583445751
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
[size=38pt]NUMBER FORWARDED TO METROPOLITAN POLICE, expect their call grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Russialane(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
@
tellwisdom
mate abeg leave us alone now
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
[size=34pt]SHE NEVER STILL CALL YOU?? grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Scash(f): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2011
Tellwisdom, u no dis guy from somwhere before?
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Scash(f): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2011
Tellwisdom, u no dis guy from somwhere before?
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by pendo89(f): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2011
undecided my thoughts.
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Scash(f): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
That wld be better
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by pendo89(f): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
Nairaland.

Fosters home for imaginary friends.
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
pendo98, hw u dey smiley??
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by Scash(f): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by pendo89(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
wisdom am fine.
I must say am really confused by this whole thread cz I dont know what or who is at play here.
So I will just chill and back off.
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2011
play?? dont get, neways at ur back cheesy
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by pendo89(f): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
By Play I mean - who is running the show here.
Re: Pendo89 And Goldieluks by tellwisdom: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
show??, still dont get what you meant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lookin For A Female Pal / Who Wants Us To Meet? / 190. Menaupause Grandpa! Pls Stick To Omolola Or Else!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.