Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly (21386 Views)

Microsoft Flight Simulator Needed. / Where Can I Buy Or Download Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Microsoft Flight Simulator X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2011
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2011
odiaero:

The name of the software is Microsoft Flight Stimulator, u can only download the Demo just to get the feeling of how it works, but it last only few minutes

Ok, i am going to search for it online and have it downloaded. but wait, can't you order it for some of your peeps since you've got the tools already?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2011
I cant take the stress of resending things to nigeria, even if am in dubai, talkless of when am not now
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^

I saw the software but its almost 900MB, man if that's the software, then you're on your own o, haba, na house i wan download?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
That is what u say when ur internet connection is competing with nigerian train system for best speed grin
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2011
Hehehehe, i no blame you, i blame wherever you are.

BTW, who's using your SKYPE id? the person says you gave him/her the permission to use it but it looks like it was hacked.

Anyways i will try and download the setup maybe over the weekend.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2011
Must be one of my partners , got his laptop hacked in britain, so using my Id at the moment
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by sandeepc: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

You can now Play World's Best Online Browser Game for Free, !!!

More more information please post your e-mail address here.

Will send you the link of the GAME within 24 Hours.

Trust me you will enjoy it.

Thanks for your support.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2011
^^I dont know if u are too tired of Starting your own thread for that
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^

Hi bro, can you come on messenger (YIM)? i need to ask you some vital questions.

Regards
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2011
Damn, i wonder why i cant Edit, somebody please Edit that Tool To too,
@ honerici cant login on yim now, just busy
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^

Okay, it has changed to too. so when do you plan to come on YIM? can't you come on skype?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by imperiouxx(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
Yeah, I came across this game sometime around March last year through torrent downloading site and I love it. Actually, I preferred flying fighters than air buses or cargoes because I'm used to flying fighters on PS console like Ace Combat Series. The file is almost 1 gb and you got to have torrent downloader preferrably vuze. Torrent will allow you to continue the downloading any day while you online. Also, playing it online requires you been online at the estimated time of landing unless you are playing offline or training.e playing offline or training.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2011
Cool. i have the fighter one too, but Airliner is best
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^

I tried to download the thing lol, i had to stop it o lol.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
Check out this video, u will see Arik Air too

[flash=445,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQg5kEJYL4?version=3&hl=en_GB&rel=0"[/flash]
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by ohnaigee(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
field marshal odia 1! guy abeg u too much, these ur latest video na die o, d A340 is really really cute mhen, i saw d arik proudly representing naija! kisslovely kiss kisslovely  kiss kiss kisslovely[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2011
Guys where are u people?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2011
^^^

ETISALAT has switched to 3gp, so i am likely to switch to them and maybe join you in your league or flight.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2011
I can't wait to get this, i can't watch the video now but i hope the sound captures what the plane really sounds like on ground. I love the sound of aero's boeing just hope with this connected to my audio system i can get near life sound of the engine powering up from stationary point to taxi to take off. Thanks man
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2011
@ odiaero,
its really my greatest pleasure meeting someone that share similar interest as i do. I have a passion for aviation ever since i was a kid, and i'm not surprise of finding my way to the aviation sector at the moment. Some months ago i downloaded "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004" online through a torrent site. At first, i wasn't getting it easy at all, so i had no choice than to contact some of the pilots i have close to me. I started with the cessna single engine aircraft, i was trained on how to read instruments, ILS landing, VOR and a lot of other things. I have really improved to the extent of me embarking on a flight from lagos to kano using the cessna aircraft and i spent an hour and half in real time to get to my destination. I will really appreciate if we can talk on YIM, i haven't summon up the courage yet to take any other aircraft apart from the cessna, i have tried the learjet and boeing on several occassions, but i lost it along the way. i'll appreciate if you can take me further on the flying lessons especially on boeing 737 and 747. Maybe after that, we will talk about this online flying.

For now, i have become engrossed plaing the Combat Flight Simulator, its much more fun bringing down airplanes.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^^^

Nice one but aren't you a terrorist in the making? gunning down airplanes?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^^

Nice one but aren't you a terrorist in the making? gunning down airplanes?

If you call the player a terrorist, what then will you call the game designer?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^

Maybe the world biggest terrorist group = NATO? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2011
enitan2002:

@ odiaero,
its really my greatest pleasure meeting someone that share similar interest as i do. I have a passion for aviation ever since i was a kid, and i'm not surprise of finding my way to the aviation sector at the moment. Some months ago i downloaded "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004" online through a torrent site. At first, i wasn't getting it easy at all, so i had no choice than to contact some of the pilots i have close to me. I started with the cessna single engine aircraft, i was trained on how to read instruments, ILS landing, VOR and a lot of other things. I have really improved to the extent of me embarking on a flight from lagos to kano using the cessna aircraft and i spent an hour and half in real time to get to my destination. I will really appreciate if we can talk on YIM, i haven't summon up the courage yet to take any other aircraft apart from the cessna, i have tried the learjet and boeing on several occassions, but i lost it along the way. i'll appreciate if you can take me further on the flying lessons especially on boeing 737 and 747. Maybe after that, we will talk about this online flying.

For now, i have become engrossed plaing the Combat Flight Simulator, its much more fun bringing down airplanes.

Nice, do u have full access with the downloaded one online, because i dont see u having full access, to chat on Yim, just click on my yim by the side of my ID, am online 24hours
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2011
Waiting
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2011
odiaero:

Waiting

you are the one that i'm waiting for, i have added you on YM but seems like you havent confirm my request. My Flight Simulator 2004 is a full version and works well online, i have once tried it and it worked perfectly.
lets chat on YM and get to know eachother better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services / 10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / Romantic Games for Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.