Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly (21382 Views)

Microsoft Flight Simulator Needed. / Where Can I Buy Or Download Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Microsoft Flight Simulator X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
ANOTHER

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
DUTCH HARBOR

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
MUNICH

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by v3: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
v3:

Can someone bring me up to speed on this? Sounds like fun. . . smiley
smiley
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
v3:

smiley

drop your YIM . . let's talk
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by v3: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

drop your YIM . .  let's talk
Dropped smiley
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^^^^^ Confirmed
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

oh pity! practice makes perfection. I joined a flightsimboys and i can now land sweet n smooth. coming to your hood next week so we can play and consume some green bottles . . . dnt tell me u're fasting oh, lol

just a lil' tip:

- maintain an altitude of 6,000 feet just about 3mins before landing (unless otherwise instructed, e.g. in special missions)
- reduce speed to 140knots, dat's d best
- full flap and arm you spoilers too
- 30 feet close to the run way, switch your engine to idle
- u can set autobrakes, so you can have d opportunity to reverse-throttle on your own

plz note, i ddnt copy n paste this, am gonna upload a youtube video 2mrw.
here are some pics from the flightsimboys, do you know you can download extra sceneries for FSX . .
got up to 30 now, downloading, i tell u very cool ones:

You know what you capable of doing Have i made mentioned of you doing copying and pasting? You have passed judgement upon your true action. if u wanna hook up with me, come down to my terminal and lets do real flying, anything less than that count me out.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
It is easier said than done, for your information i need to point out some corrections for you;
1, most times you are suppose to be about 3,500 ft when you are about 5 mins from landing, and make sure your descent rate is about 500ft/min
2, In actual sim fact 140 knots is way too slow for a fully loaded 747, actual knots is between 150-155knots at full flaps
3,Agree with you on that
4, It is when you are actually above the threshold of the runway you need to put your throttle to idle
5, i also concur with this.

So, don't think i haven't gotten through these lessons yet, its just not as simple as you try to paint it. by the way, which community of flightsim did you joined and you became a master within a week, and actually flying all these without a joystick?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by imperiouxx(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
@enitan and mxxpunkxx,

Please I need the FSX seriously, I wanna join you guys and I don't have fast internet to download it. Can you guys help me with the one you have? I stay in Surulere. Thanks
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2011
imperiouxx:

@enitan and mxxpunkxx,

Please I need the FSX seriously, I wanna join you guys and I don't have fast internet to download it. Can you guys help me with the one you have? I stay in Surulere. Thanks

Well as for me i have no issues at all, i downloaded mine online but some people still feel like mine is sub-standard compared with theirs they bought in real world situation. Maybe i'll advise you to opt for mxxpunkxx's own oooo. And if you feel comfortable with mine, then we can hook up sometimes next weekend

Odiaero,
i achieved something good again this evening, i have increased the sensitivity of the buttons controlling the 'pitch up' and 'pitch down' of the airplane, so this has become easier for me during my landing approach descent.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2011
enitan2002:

It is easier said than done, for your information i need to point out some corrections for you;
1, most times you are suppose to be about 3,500 ft when you are about 5 mins from landing, and make sure your descent rate is about 500ft/min
2, In actual sim fact 140 knots is way too slow for a fully loaded 747, actual knots is between 150-155knots at full flaps
3,Agree with you on that
4, It is when you are actually above the threshold of the runway you need to put your throttle to idle
5, i also concur with this.

So, don't think i haven't gotten through these lessons yet, its just not as simple as you try to paint it. by the way, which community of flightsim did you joined and you became a master within a week, and actually flying all these without a joystick?

1. My brother, I ddnt come here to quarrel, but let me still make some correction.
you cant be at 3,000 feet for your approach, the minimum is 6,000. check out the flightsimboys who are gurus, they know better than us. they've flown real planes as hobbies. Let me explain. 3,000 feet is too low considering the fact that you have rugged terrains. i mean there could be mountains like the mission where you gotta use a jumbo jet and land at the mountains. And also the TELRIDO landing. I was at 3,000 just like u said and the computer was screaming: PULL UP. Why? cos there was a rock ahead, mayne, 6,000 is fine unless of course u're aiming for the world trade center.
Have u played the mission where you are 10,000 feet in air and the runway is just about a minute ahead? What do you do?
During the offline missions, u should have played TRANSITIONING TO JETS, did u check the altitude?
You were talking of maintaining vertical altitude of 500ft/min for your descent. how do you calculate that (except of course, youre on autopilot)

2. 140 knots is not too slow for 747. i didn't say you should fly a whole year at 140knots, its your descent speed, its good enough. cos you would have extended flaps fully at about 180. the extension of the flaps alone brings down your speed, you dont extend flaps at 140, you might stall.

3. Once again, idle your engine before you hit the runway . .  its in the same mission, TRANSITIONING TO JETS. why? cos a plane going at 140knots gonna cover a distance of 30 feet in seconds. How long is 30 feet? Very long, if ure walking, lol. But for a 747 descending at 140, its baam!

4. The copy paste thing, as usual, are for the killjoys here and if you include yousrelf to be one, then you're one. Besides, i got a joystick.
Nobody becomes a guru within 24hours,

5. There is no number 5.

Peace!!!
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by imperiouxx(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2011
@enny,

Once that you've got is the same version with others, I got no problem. Let me know how we can meet. My YIM is the same as my id. And if others feel like helping I will be grateful.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2011
Odi,

I had a perfect landing for the first time all this while. Though still making mistakes aligning with the runway sometimes. I know with more practice i will be able to have perfection in that case.
I have also witnessed in real time the jet engine you told me that usually pull out when airplanes make landing.

if i can perfect my landing very well, then be seeing me often at VATSIM
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
@All, Sorry for delays.

Please dont Put your throttle to Idle when u have not gotten to the threshold of the runway, u just officially killed all u passenger when u do that, be it Virtual or Real life and the FAA is coming after u

140 knots is low for 747 but in Virtual and real life, 165 knots to 155knots cool, depending on the final landing wait otherwise u stall or hit the runway too heavey thereby braking your landing gears

3,000 feet on Approach is normal,  6, feet  5 minutes away from the airport is insane

Another is that u dont land without flaps, flap is the thing that slow u down mostly, and u dont Arm your speed brakes on final approach, it is when u hit the runway.

Ok, now am here, let us bring it on
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
odiaero:

[color=#000099]@All, Sorry for delays.

Please dont Put your throttle to Idle when u have not gotten to the threshold of the runway, u just officially killed all u passenger when u do that, be it Virtual or Real life and the FAA is coming after u
funny way to die

140 knots is low for 747 but in Virtual and real life, 165 knots to 155knots cool, depending on the final landing wait otherwise u stall or hit the runway too heavey thereby braking your landing gears
depends . . . . on mission reqss. (mainly)

3,000 feet on Approach is normal,  6, feet  5 minutes away from the airport is insane
depends  . . .  mission reqs. n terrains

Another is that u dont land without flaps, flap is the thing that slow u down mostly, and u dont Arm your speed brakes on final approach, it is when u hit the runway.
concur
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
odiaero:

@All, Sorry for delays.

Ok, now am here, let us bring it on

I couldn't any better than what you stated above.
Only put your throttle to idle immediately you are above the runway threshold, and never before it. 140knots is way to damn slow for 747, my tail fin does sinks on the runway at that speed, the minimum i maintain is 148knots, and 155knots as maximum.
I finally connected my FSX online yestarday night at VATSIM, i started off from JFK intl airport, got clearance from the ATC to taxi to my selected runway, i began taxing to a point where i suddenly had a crash with another 747, it was like the bird appeared from nowhere because i didn't see it from my side window. I had to exit from there and started a flight plan from Johburg intl airport to DNMM (Lagos), it was a perfect flight, but the computer assigned a 10,000ft for me to be maintained, ain;t that too low for such distance (about 2700nM)? Odi, respond to that. And also, have you heard of vRoute application? Seems i'll be using that for my flight plan on FSX very soon.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^ Why on Vatsim, u dont use computer to assign altitudes, that is why u need FMC for big birds, i use Vroute to plan my flight, which gives u all the real waypoints
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
Odi,
I have just downloaded the vroute and installed it, the info i'm seeing at the online section, does it have anything to do with registered VATSIM users
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2011
^^ Vroute is for Vatsim users
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
Online flying is the best thing that could ever happened to a man. Simming all the way from johburg to lasgidi, already past Gaborone centre.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by imperiouxx(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
enitan2002:

Online flying is the best thing that could ever happened to a man. Simming all the way from johburg to lasgidi, already past Gaborone centre.

cheesy grin cool
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Where has everyone gone to?
Odi, I will like to throw a little question at you, i think its a kind of getting more enlightened about it.
I know its best to keep at about 3,000ft during your landing approach, but do we have standard altitudes to maintain at certain distance, like for example to maintain 10,000ft at 90nM to the destination. Your input will be well appreciated.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^ Each Airport have it own SIDs and SARs that helps maintains altitude
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Each Airport have it own SIDs and SARs that helps maintains altitude

Guy, you don start again ooo, how i go take know or understand wetin u dey try talk
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
Google it
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2011
@ odi,
thanks for making it to DNMM VATSIM last night, i really enjoyed the connection, hope we can continue to have more of this when we have more flight simmers come online.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
fellow pilots.

how's y'all enjoyin d weeeknd

watch out for this space . .

cos am adding

= 20 new special aircrafts

= 10 new airports

= 6 real-life HD scenery

these are payware addons (they dont even come wit d default sp2 package) buh am sharing for free

, credits goes to 'the flightsimboys'
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2011

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
Aerial Foundry F-A-18 Hornet v2.0
http://www.fileserve.com/file/dFY4x52
Password - mcddllfa18h

+

Area51 MH-47G Chinook
http://www.fileserve.com/file/T2aanMW

+

Ariane 737-800 plus McPhat reapints
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Dv9uW43

+

Captain Sim 767-300
http://www.fileserve.com/file/CMs9Pr2

respectively

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2011

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
Captainsim 757 Pro Pack
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Kf8czNH

+

Captainsim C130 Experience
http://www.fileserve.com/file/WkSFduT

+

Carenado - C185F SKYWAGON BUSH
http://www.fileserve.com/file/c23A6gj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services / 10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / Romantic Games for Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.