Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Valentine Gone Wrong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Valentine Gone Wrong (665 Views)

Parenting Gone Wrong. 9 Years Old Slay Queen / Marriage Gone Wrong / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Valentine Gone Wrong by JONSYN7154: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
This new neighbor of mine parked into our compound with his newly married wife. They were busy flaunting kisses every where. On the stair case, toilet, inside the car, outside the compound even on the road.
At times, they will kiss till the extent, i and my wife would think any moment they might get naked and ravish themselves.
Compelled by this recent development, i decided to spice my own love and sex life before my wife starts feeling somehow about us.
I came back home to meet my wife in the kitchen. She had her wrapper tied to her breast as usual. I slowly tip toed passed her, heading for our bedroom.
I walked into our bedroom, and dressed the bed. I changed the white bulbs to red. I scattered red and white flowers on the floor, and arranged red candles round our bed, placing some candles in the centre of the rug carpet.
I pulled off my cloth and wore a white and red trouser to match with the moment.
I was arranging the bottle of wine and bouquet of flowers in a small bucket, when my wife opened the bedroom door to see every where in red.
'chimmmooo! Praise, you are now a ritualist .' my wife shouted.
She opened the door and ran out. I chased her behind to explain.
'Uju i can explain, stop!' i shouted as i ran out shirtless with just my red and white trouser"
I was chasing Uju with a red candle in my hands and i didn't even know.
Our new neighbors saw my wife zoom passed them in a flash. Moments later , they saw me with a red candle and red trousers running towards them.
On seeing me, they removed their shoes and ran out of the gate, chasing my wife behind....
My wife's family and i, have been gathered for over 2hrs now. We are all receiving marriage counseling from pastor Ebube... My surprise romance may have put me in trouble.
But then, i learnt something from this very experience. Fear anything red.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by wunmi590(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
cheesy
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by sholay2011(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Fabricated story but funny nonetheless... cheesy
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Richy4(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin smiley grin cheesy cheesy
I enjoyed your story especially the hot chase with the red candle cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Stevenbright(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:
This new neighbor of mine parked into our compound with his newly married wife. They were busy flaunting kisses every where. On the stair case, toilet, inside the car, outside the compound even on the road.
At times, they will kiss till the extent, i and my wife would think any moment they might get naked and ravish themselves.
Compelled by this recent development, i decided to spice my own love and sex life before my wife starts feeling somehow about us.
I came back home to meet my wife in the kitchen. She had her wrapper tied to her breast as usual. I slowly tip toed passed her, heading for our bedroom.
I walked into our bedroom, and dressed the bed. I changed the white bulbs to red. I scattered red and white flowers on the floor, and arranged red candles round our bed, placing some candles in the centre of the rug carpet.
I pulled off my cloth and wore a white and red trouser to match with the moment.
I was arranging the bottle of wine and bouquet of flowers in a small bucket, when my wife opened the bedroom door to see every where in red.
'chimmmooo! Praise, you are now a ritualist .' my wife shouted.
She opened the door and ran out. I chased her behind to explain.
'Uju i can explain, stop!' i shouted as i ran out shirtless with just my red and white trouser"
I was chasing Uju with a red candle in my hands and i didn't even know.
Our new neighbors saw my wife zoom passed them in a flash. Moments later , they saw me with a red candle and red trousers running towards them.
On seeing me, they removed their shoes and ran out of the gate, chasing my wife behind....
My wife's family and i, have been gathered for over 2hrs now. We are all receiving marriage counseling from pastor Ebube... My surprise romance may have put me in trouble.
But then, i learnt something from this very experience. Fear anything red.

Story written from a scene of one of mark angel's comedy featuring Kbrown.
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by jimmyolasun: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2023
lol
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by nicerod(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Doctors And Nurses In The House Please Help Out With This Interpretation / Why Should Your Children Be Telling You Thank You After Eating? / Son Attacks Father Over Loud Snoring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.