Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] (6154 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Both of us were alone in my house, we were watching movie when nepa took the light.
Since it was dark I turn on my phone Torchlight then grab her romantically and started smooching her.

She allowed me squeeze and touch her boobs, she even allowed me to suck her nipples. But immediately I put my hand on her pants, she remove my hands.
I try again she remove my hands.

Why will a girl allow you to touch her breast and suck her nipples but won't allow you touch her pussy? What could be the reason??

Edit:
After talking with her tonight, she finally opened up to me why she behave like that she said she just dosent like being touched down there. she wants to have sex with me but she hates fingering and thats why she don't like guys to touch her down there.

2 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by doughziay: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Next Saturday is General Election.
Please try to vote! That should be your major concern.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Hendrixky: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Infection brother

That place is sensitive...with you touching it alone with your hands can give them infection

Even condom can give them infection

If they squad on the floor self to urinate it can also give them infection

Stop putting your hands there..
Almost all nairaland men dey behave like babies for this forum

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Infection brother

That place is sensitive...with you touching it alone with your hands can give them infection

Come on bro, even after taking my bath, she let me suck her nipples freely but won't let me touch her pussy.
Even if is just to see it, she won't let me This is the 2nd time she is doing this.
If I ask her why, she won't talk.
I'm thinking of dumping her cuz I no like all these kinda rough play.

3 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
doughziay:
Next Saturday is General Election.
Please try to vote! That should be your major concern.
I'm not worried about next Saturday
I know that obi will win hands down

23 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Franzinni: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
She might be playing mind games ... It's like giving you hope. Just wait for her demands, she would soon tell you. It's exactly like Russia and Ukraine.

Besides you might have dodged the bullet....

I know a guy who had sex with a girl he met on a movie set only to find out she was HIV + and he said when they were doing the do, he enjoyed it so much that he wanted to raw dog it.. but as the girl noticed what he was trying to do( remove the CD) she stopped him, and he finished with the hat on... That was how he was saved. Becasue eventually she confessed to him that she was + and even had lost her child to the disease.

10 mins of pleasure ain't worth a life time of pain and regret.

11 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by tnerro1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Maybe she no wear better pant come ur house, so she no want u to see her tear tear pant, bro u are on a long thing oo

8 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
U don't just take ur hand there directly

U first have to squeeze her bumbum and spank it

tongue
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
illicit:
U don't just take ur hand there directly

U first have to squeeze her bumbum and spank it

tongue
J squeeze am come spank am as I dey suck her nipples but if I try put hand for her pussy. She go just comot my hand
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

J squeeze am come spank am as I dey suck her nipples but if I try put hand for her pussy. She go just comot my hand

Ok next time, whisper in her ear what u are about to do
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Mikeiron78(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lazy youths witha misplaced priority. May whatever you try to do to her be done to your sister.

3 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by StrongAlphMale: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

U go vote abi u no go vote?

4 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
illicit:

Ok next time, whisper in her ear what u are about to do
I did that already
We even kiss, I squeeze her boobs suck nipples press yansh still she no gree me touch her pussy.
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by BRIMBRAM: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sixfeetbelle your attention is needed. grin
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Raj10(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

I did that already
We even kiss, I squeeze her boobs suck nipples press yansh still she no gree me touch her pussy.
Werey no b all toto dem dey enter.
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by DMCA: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Infection brother

Stop putting your hands there..

She wanted you to put your hand down there like a man, grab the panties and yank it off, ripping it in the process.

Then grab and turn her over, hold her by the pelvis and adjust her hips where her ass is up and head is in the pillow.

Then pull your shorts/trouser and boxer down simultaneously. The with a hard thrust, penetrate the wet vulva from behind while pulling her hair.

Then go ahead to ask her to say your name.

Na you dull. cool

Fman how did you and your baby mama do it the very first time? cool

Shalommy how did Amos give it to you the first time? cool

As for me, my first time with Shalommy will be lizard style grin

2 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by marlow1962(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
tnerro1:
Maybe she no wear better pant come ur house, so she no want u to see her tear tear pant, bro u are on a long thing oo
grin grin grin I can relate my bro
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:17am On Feb 16, 2023
Thanks guys, I've figured it out
No need for this thread anymore
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Berrityga: 3:49am On Feb 16, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Thanks guys, I've figured it out
No need for this thread anymore
oga your going nowhere. You must die on this thread.

1 Like

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Georgekyrian(m): 4:34am On Feb 16, 2023
DMCA:

She wanted you to put your hand down there like a man, grab the panties and yank it off, ripping it in the process.

Then grab and turn her over, hold her by the pelvis and adjust her hips where her ass is up and head is in the pillow.

Then pull your shorts/trouser and boxer down simultaneously. The with a hard thrust, penetrate the wet vulva from behind while pulling her hair.

Then go ahead to ask her to say your name.

Na you dull. cool

Fman how did you and your baby mama do it the very first time? cool

Shalommy how did Amos give it to you the first time? cool

As for me, my first time with Shalommy will be lizard style grin

Exactly what she wanted, as long as a lady allows you or you succeeded in svcking the nipple and smooches her, she already gave you access to bang, just handle her as a man but be attentive when she mean NO!! So not to rape person daughter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by stanvesco(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Both of us were alone in my house, we were watching movie when nepa took the light.
Since it was dark I turn on my phone Torchlight then grab her romantically and started smooching her.

She allowed me squeeze and touch her boobs, she even allowed me to suck her nipples. But immediately I put my hand on her pants, she remove my hands.

Why will a girl allow you to touch her breast and suck her nipples but won't allow you touch her pussy? What could be the reason??

Edit:
After talking with her tonight, she finally opened up to me why she behave like that she said she just dosent like being touched down there. she wants to have sex with me but she hates fingering and thats why she don't like guys to touch her down there.
I shouldn't be telling U dis....but
I don't know if I would ever have the time to teach you dis as a senior bro....

Do you play games?
Stage one.... Simple and U finish sharpsharp

You must totally finish before U proceed to stage two...

The game would naturally unlock the stage two and not you forcing it....

The last stage is usually the farthest.....and the longest and the hardest.....

Naturally, this is the sequence you would need to follow to knack a woman...

But....like a modded or hacked game...

You can bypass these stages or make dem faster...

How? You can pay ( hookup or ashewo)

You can become extremely good at sucking breast so much that she naturally unlock her panties and pushes Ur head to suck her V.

Or U can use words to unlock her...

Overall, patience is key to wooing and laying a woman.

2 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by NorthernSerene(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

You know Obi will win? Hahaahaha! Subbhanallilah!😂
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2023
Georgekyrian:

Exactly what she wanted, as long as a lady allows you or you succeeded in svcking the nipple and smooches her, she already gave you access to bang, just handle her as a man but be attentive when she mean NO!! So not to rape person daughter
Which one is handle her like a man
So if a woman say she no like fingering
I should act like A man and force her abi
Make una try get sense
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by EmiDon11: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Berrityga:
oga your going nowhere. You must die on this thread.
he neva see chomtin...

Na when this thread go hit frontpage
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2023
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Natbrowny: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Red flag as a word is been abused in Nigeria walai.

She clear u say use ur dick to enter not hands. She dey quick carry germs with peoples hands inside. Experience don teach her.

Use ur dick and enter. Remember 2 use condom

5 Likes

Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Edit:

It is called unlimited access or insufficient funds
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2023
EmiDon11:
he neva see chomtin...

Na when this thread go hit frontpage
God forbid
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by kelspinall(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2023
nsogbu akarie
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by Wisfem: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Please go and vote, your vote is the most important thing now...
Re: She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wisfem:

Please go and vote, your vote is the most important thing now...
Mscheeeeeeeww

(1) (Reply)

Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? / I Think I Can Handle Everyday Sex – Adediwura / How To Properly Hug Your girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.