Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday (39846 Views)

Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Risingblue008(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nht
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by atdscentofwater: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Benin people, stay safe oooo
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Timoleon:

Why your cousin Dey in the midst of people wey Dey destroy other people business?
That is savage o. You don't have anything good to say. The family is mourning and you spill this shit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by yesloaded: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Runaway: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
The banks and politicians are the problems not CBN....
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by abobote: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
They should arrest oshiomole for inciting the violence
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by highchief1: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
mr1759:
Yesterday morning alot of resident in Benin rush down to deposit their old naira note in their banks but those money were rejected this spark up anger which lead to violence later became uncontrolled, three life were lost 90 percent of commercial bank in Benin were destroy. In swift reaction from Edo state government instead of blaming CBN decided to turn it into political argument by blaming oshiomhole and APC.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-obaseki-calls-for-oshiomholes-arrest-over-naira-scarcity-violence-in-edo/
na foolish person Dey die for Nigeria.Me no go fit endsars protest I was watching it from my tv o.Ma sense be jazz man

1 Like

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by LeopardX: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Timoleon:
Can you prove it?
co-ask

1 Like

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by UrPapa: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
abobote:
They should arrest oshiomole for inciting the violence
and Tinubu
They both paid the guy to go and receive bullets

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by SuperBlack: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
internationalman:
One of the boys that was killed yesterday (the one with GSW to the chest) was my cousin...

It's been a sad atmospheric condition in my family since yesterday..

You don't advise your brothers against trouble bah,

1 Like

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
angry
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by abobote: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
internationalman:
One of the boys that was killed yesterday (the one with GSW to the chest) was my cousin...

Why will your cousin go about destroying banks, even when we know he doesn't have kobo in a bank

The police were wrong to use live bullet though

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Iwedunloye: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
internationalman:

He's in a better position to answer that question but he can't now because he's dead.

Other people you saw destroying those Banks are also people's cousins, brothers, uncle, fathers inlaws etc. So what's the relevance of this your question.

Modified : His friends said they were not even actively participating in the violent protest. They were just passers-by who happened to be in the crossfire..

It could be a lie or not. Nobody knows anymore than the dead 19 year old Osamuyi.

It happened in a PDP state so they believe it’s right, same way they criticize Tinubu and Sanwoolu for Lekki fraud massacre but fail to blame Obi for Akwuzu and Seyi Makinde for the death of End Sars protesters in Ogbomosho and other places:

1 Like

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Destroying banks won't change anything....

In Life, we need to act with wisdom to place ourselves in the right spot. Violent, Fight, Arguements and quarell has sent so many people to their early grave....it is well!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by tunapawizzy: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
STOP ATTACKING COMMERCIAL BANKS and their staff, they are feeling the hardship just like you, instead attack the people you voted to make policies that will better your lives.....
you voted for your legislators to speak on your behalf at the federal level .......you know where they live but you will not attack them because your votes were paid for....if u like kill staff of commercial banks, after killing all of them, they will employ you or your family members and you people will face the same senseless attack from angry people one day

6 Likes

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by TimT: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Too bad... Rip....
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by eteebanky1: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
The banks you destroyed are innocent

Clueless people, instead of you to bombard only central bank.... foolish people

No rip for the dead souls

1 Like

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by FreedomArmy: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Stay away from protest. Especially the ones that involve banks and their premises.
RIP niggah

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Young03(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
tongue
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Aldol: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
internationalman:

So sorry for your loss ,I wish it had happened to those morons supporting this useless policy. His blood is on Emefiele
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by FreeStuffsNG: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Eeya.

Election holds in 9 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper..
Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Adidaslomo(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
9gerian:
Usually, the way these things happen is that it is passersby that get hit by stray Bullets during such incidents. That is why elsewhere, water cannons are used to avoid killing people who may turn out to be innocent.

His cousin may or may not have been part of the rampaging boys but there’s no way to know that for sure now since he is gone.

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by StUriah(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
IGODOMIGODO

ile Ibinu

They are only known for violence and destruction since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Emekaonline: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Timoleon:

Why your cousin Dey in the midst of people wey Dey destroy other people business?

The same question we asked those fools and children of the devil that were used to destroy Lagos during Endsars

1 Like

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by OlawaleBammie: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Timoleon:

have u confirmed if he's one of the destroyers or he just went to save his money as usual but was unfortunate to meet his death??

Talk like a human, don't talk like a baboon

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by SavageResponse(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
internationalman:

He's in a better position to answer that question but he can't now because he's dead.

Other people you saw destroying those Banks are also people's cousins, brothers, uncle, fathers inlaws etc. So what's the relevance of this your question.

Modified : His friends said they were not even actively participating in the violent protest. They were just passers-by who happened to be in the crossfire..

It could be a lie or not. Nobody knows anymore than the dead 19 year old Osamuyi.

Were you expecting his friends to admit they were part of the rioters?
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
So he died to force Buhari to allow us use #200 notes for just 2 months? yeeeeey!!!
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Do not destroy banks or public property because of no cash.

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
internationalman:

...so your cousin they among people way they destroy public facilities ?
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Homeboiy: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
internationalman:

I was there
Police from CBN were shooting to scare people when him and other guy was hit by a stray bullet

I had to hide inside the shop

Later the police men came back and were shooting straight to people

As am typing now, no motor dey pass in front of CBN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.