Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday (39847 Views)

Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by internationalman(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2023
cedricksly:
I'm sorry for my poor judgement, I spoke carelessly irrational and Insensitive which was bad and unfair... But truly I sympathise with the mother and the family at large.. Please we should all learn to teach our children to fleet the sight of Any protest turned Riot... I pray God give the mother the fortitude to bear this lost, nobody deserve to loose a child under any circumstances.. There is a saying where I'm from that we can birth a bad child but we can't kill a bad child...
@DJperdurabo thanks a lot for showing me how Insensitive my comment was regardless if it is true or false, and thanks for not judging me regardless.. May you days be long on earth & may wisdom never elude u

Better.
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Timoleon(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2023
K
lexy2014:

that doesnt make it any less a protest. that is why protests are classified as peaceful or violent
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Timoleon(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Can you point to anywhere I stated that the victim was a vandal? I simply said it’s usually best to stay away from them (criminals).

In scenes like these, there are usually people who are perpetrators and people who a e cheer leaders. Sometimes the cheerleaders get caught in the cross fire. Which is also why I gave the example that when people send broadcasts to their loved ones to avoid areas of protests and riots, e get why.
lexy2014:

how do you know that the deceased was involved in vandalism?
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by tarantino1: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
DJperdurabo:

I won't go as far as calling him stupid, but,I was genuinely shocked by the question, and to think he got likes for asking such a question...smh

I just find it very hard to be polite with people like that.

According to your post, you lived in the UK and I want to ask if there was a brutal enforcement of "cashless policy" there like these idiots like to claim.

As far I know, no country is 100% cashless and the countries with high amount of cashless transactions didn't get there by forcing their citizens to do so.

The lack of choice these people want for the general populace is the main reason why I think "idiot" is too nice for them.
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Buddha3:

There's absolutely nothing childish about it. The young man asked a very relevant question.
Where is your conscience? The young man was just 19years old, he wasnt an armed robber, not a murderer, not even a rapist, just an average individual protesting the frustration he found himself no thanks to govt unrealistic policies, and he was shot dead, not teargassed, not with rubber bullets, and you think its okay?
Re: Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday by DJperdurabo: 2:22am On Feb 24, 2023
cedricksly:
I'm sorry for my poor judgement, I spoke carelessly irrational and Insensitive which was bad and unfair... But truly I sympathise with the mother and the family at large.. Please we should all learn to teach our children to fleet the sight of Any protest turned Riot... I pray God give the mother the fortitude to bear this lost, nobody deserve to loose a child under any circumstances.. There is a saying where I'm from that we can birth a bad child but we can't kill a bad child...
@DJperdurabo thanks a lot for showing me how Insensitive my comment was regardless if it is true or false, and thanks for not judging me regardless.. May you days be long on earth & may wisdom never elude u

You, my friend, deserve a standing ovation as it takes a "real" man to be able to apologise. All the best in your life's journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.