Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love (3408 Views)

Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by love11: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2006
Love is a strong word you should tell and show someone you care about, do you believe me. some people just use it, to make someone feel better. please tell me how you feel about love.
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by ashric(f): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2006
Love is an incredibly powerful word not to be used frivolously, I do agree, because there is a difference between loving someone, and being in love. There are some people who, because they might be starved for affection, cannot identify between the two. So, to avoid awkward situations, only use the word love where love [i]really [/i]exists.
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by love11: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2006
I agree with you too.
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by whitelexi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2006
Love is a mind game, a tease, if u allow it, it will drown u, grin Thats why we never fall easily.
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by smartsoft(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2006
Are we defining what love means or what are we talking about?
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by love11: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2006
we are talking about what love is about.
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by Thagodfada(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2006
you mean we are saying what we THINK love is. Even William shakespear couldn't define love. One thing we are sure of is that it is an emotion. But it is the most complication emotion (or feeling) known to man. You can love a person and at the same time you can also love violence. So what is love really but just an emotion that can flare up in relation to a person place or thing.
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by Thagodfada(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2006
[color=#990000]complicated. Little typo there smileysmiley[/color]
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by ashric(f): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2006
Love is relative to each individual, I think. I know that I love someone when I can accept them inclusive of their faults and annoying habits. So for me, that is what love is. If I'm not able to do that then I dare not introduce the L word. Judging by my own definition I have to give thanks every day that there are people that love me. I'm annoying as h#ll! grin
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by eveseh(f): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2006
ashric:

Love is relative to each individual, I think. I know that I love someone when I can accept them inclusive of their faults and annoying habits. So for me, that is what love is. If I'm not able to do that then I dare not introduce the L word. Judging by my own definition I have to give thanks every day that there are people that love me. I'm annoying as h#ll! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by kimba(m): 2:54am On Apr 27, 2006
why is the opposite of falling in love, falling out of love?

i thought if one "falls into", he then "climbs out of " or maybe im missing something
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by smartsoft(m): 5:33am On Apr 27, 2006
Well Love is not love if you can't take a risk.
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by macalurs(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2007
love is nothing meaningful.

we define love, we give it meaning.

The question is: DO YOU HAVE THE FAINTEST IDEA WHAT YOU (not they) CALL LOVE?
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by iice(f): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2007
Abeg help me tell am o @ macalurs.

From the topic alone, it sayz a word, a word is just something we give meaning to. Just as Hate is just a word we give meaning to.
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by biyibabe(f): 4:13am On Sep 24, 2008
One thing am definitely sure of is that LOVE IS NOT SEX&SEX IS NOT LOVE.Cus any love based on that is lust and a sham. undecided
Re: Many People Do Not Understand The Word Love by ifyalways(f): 4:46am On Sep 24, 2008
so what does love mean

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) / After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do / Does It Hurt The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.