Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Breakup Excuses Decoded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup Excuses Decoded (2598 Views)

10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup Excuses Decoded by Onyibaby(f): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2006
ok! Have you ever wondered what guys are really thinking when they toss these hackneyed breakup lines?

it's not you.it's me,l need some space, it's crazy time at work,so i can't have a relationship now. . for me l think when they say it's not you but it's me ,what he is implying is that you are not his taste. so what do ya'll think. ok ya'll can toss some of those breakup lines.
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by ashric(f): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2006
I have to admit that I have used ALL of those break-up lines. And once, I used them all in the same conversation. Bad, I know but I've learned from my mistakes. Its better to break off with a person by giving a good reason that way the other person has a choice. They can make the necessary changes to themselves and hope that it works better next time, or they can find someone who will love them for who they are.

"Its not you, its me" means the opposite and usually means that they have already found someone else. A guy I know told a girl her didn't have time for the relationship because he joined the military (not true but it worked), and another was so put off by a girl he said he was unsure of his sexuality. Any other creative lines out there?
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by whitelexi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2006
As u r decoding, more are being released, There is the latest one of blood groups, they've even gone deeper into blood genotype and racious, Very soon, we will hear of DNA and similar excuses grin
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by Onyibaby(f): 12:16am On Mar 02, 2006
you're too good for me!!!

Translation: he is a dog, and he knows it. l think if a man tells you he's not worthwhile, he's probably right.
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by Thagodfada(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2006
whitelexi:

As you're decoding, more are being released, There is the latest one of blood groups, they've even gone deeper into blood genotype and racious, Very soon, we will hear of DNA and similar excuses grin

Na wa o. I couldn't help but laugh. Nice one grin
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by Idekeson(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2006
HIV test came up positive!
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by chrisd(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2006
In that case she might kill you, especially if she has lots of brothers. I don't suggest you try that after you give it with her. grin
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by Idekeson(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2006
Sincerely suggest she take a test too, which hopefully turns out negative for her. On why you haven't looked sick after a while, just point out Magic Johnson. That new drugs now control the effects.
NB: This is for a serious break-up. Not just any fling.
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by chrisd(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2006
In my country they kill you first and then they do the test. Italy.
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by Idekeson(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2006
If it's that risky in Italy, then abort the plan. The goal is to free yourself, not commit suicide.
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by chrisd(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2006
Especially if you break your marriage promise and her father is Mafia boss and his girl cries all day long. Better watch out who girl you date in Italy. And the nearer to Sicily the worst it becomes. It's true.
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by Idekeson(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2006
It pays not to mess with the "Cosa Nostra". Especially their daughters.
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2006
As far as I'm concerned, this topic addresses the women!
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by ono(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2006
lawd!! I've been laughing!!!
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by eveseh(f): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2006
ono:

lawd!! I've been laughing!!!

cheesy cheesy wink smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by MP007(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2007
its not u , its me
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by Sisieko(f): 3:29am On May 22, 2008
Okay well me and my fiance never broke up and dont plan on it, Butmy cousin says if u and ur mate are sexally active u can just say u allergic to their semen, IT works for her!!! lolzzzz,
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by onyekang1(f): 2:53pm On May 22, 2008
whitelexi:

As you're decoding, more are being released, There is the latest one of blood groups, they've even gone deeper into blood genotype and racious, Very soon, we will hear of DNA and similar excuses grin
dat got me laughing grin grin grin
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by omega25red(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2008
What is so hard to understand

It's not you it's me = I'm sick and tired of listening to you complain and being a bi%ch so i have decided to pack up and go

I need space= i need space you over bearing impetuous person you i need space gosh i can't breath

i can't continue this relationship because i don't believe in long distance relationships= I'm going to move as far away from you as possible so i don't have to see or hear from you

if you have anymore excuses you need a translation to let me know
Re: Breakup Excuses Decoded by HRhotness(f): 3:26pm On May 22, 2008
omega25red:

What is so hard to understand

It's not you it's me = I'm sick and tired of listening to you complain and being a bi%ch so i have decided to pack up and go

I need space= i need space you over bearing impetuous person you i need space gosh i can't breath

i can't continue this relationship because i don't believe in long distance relationships= I'm going to move as far away from you as possible so i don't have to see or hear from you

if you have anymore excuses you need a translation to let me know

LOL

i usually just say d relationshp isnt working for me and leave, if that makes me a bitch, then too bad
I'm too impatient to go through long stories

(1) (Reply)

Wat Song Reminds U Of Ur First Moments Of Fallin In Luv? / Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience / Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.