Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:42 PM

In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? (19698 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by fola2222: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Xf
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by bewla(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
T
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Ain't no fan of relationships dating nor marriage.

I only bang pussies, dump them and move on
What an achievement!
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by StrongAlphMale: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nia69:
Insults and comparing me with your ex.

You're a lesbian na. Lesbians dey get ex?
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by debbydams(f): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
DatoDatuk:
In a relationship, what statement hurts you most during an argument?
u no get sense..u no mature..I hear that on daily basis tho..and it hurt embarassed

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
What have you done for me?

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Almiron: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Whatever
I hate that word, she don stop using it sha. I no dey take nonsense.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Kasdat5(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Una sti dey do relationship??
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Almiron: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
html14java:
Its over
that reminds me of my ex, any girl using this word isn't serious or ready for a relationship yet. You just dey waste your time
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You're a lesbian na. Lesbians dey get ex?
🤡

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by obedience4(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
I will call the cops on you.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by flexxyworld(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
after all have done for you or did for you. Aswear. e dey blow my head off
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu will be disgraced in few days undecided

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Awaja(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tacit response,no statement
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
I can't remember 🤷
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Valnel: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Uplifting1:
I'm just managing you
I swear this one dey pain tire,...
Nothing fit make me go back no...
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Divay22(f): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Whenever we are arguing and my banny tries to compare me to her ex BF undecided. Nothing dey burst my head pass that word.
Just like she did on Valentine's Day abi 😂😂😂🤣🤣
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by CaptainFM1: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
You know me before you marry me. (As if it's a right to continue the usual way of life)

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by dubaino(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
DatoDatuk:
In a relationship, what statement hurts you most during an argument?
I pity the person way go marry you....
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Midehi3(f): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
"You are very stupid" undecided

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by sofeo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Alright
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Godstiger(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
TriCee:
Hmmm, I still dey find relationship. I'll respond when I find one.
We dey same bicycle
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
I am just managing you. embarassed

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by mauchiz: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
The Central Bank of Nigeria has ordered banks to start collecting the old N500 and N1,000 notes from the public with immediate effect.

It, however, pegged the maximum amount the banks can collect at N500,000.

The CBN maintained that the old currencies were no more legal tender.

A source from the bank said the CBN ordered the banks to collect the monies instead of going to the CBN office following difficulties encountered in getting access to the bank.

A CBN official said, “Go to your bank but fill out the form before you go. Go with the reference code you generate. With your code, banks will collect it from you. But if it is more than 500,000, you will go to the CBN and deposit it.”
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by winner37(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Do you really love?
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by BigCowHornn: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
immortalcrown:
Only blackmail and unfaithfulness hurt me so much in a relationship.

Nothing she says directly to me can hurt me so much.

You never jam one like my last girl before I got married

Stunning beauty with a tongue that's pure poison when in anger mode

Spits venom a thousand words a second and you won't rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by AfonjaConehead: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
thechameleon et wickedfacts coneheads:

Well she told me I was a madafakn navel lint,a goddamm pencilPreeker embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Candycrushy(f): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
I cant spend a future with someone like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry Your Age Mate? / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.