Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport (32929 Views)

Kwankwaso In A Cockpit With Students He Sponsored Years Ago Turned Pilot-photo / Pictures Of Peter Obi Interacting With Engineers Of The Power Plant In Egypt / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Kingibiza(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Na so presidential candidate suppose dey package,... The man of the people, I bet you tinidu won't be able to to this because he has nothing to tell them
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by labelle123(f): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mr President sir
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Akemmi(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
The love I have for this man is indescribable. I pray he wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by ghiloman28(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Scope man

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Muna1958: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
Since we missed Yemi Osinbajo, we cannot afford to miss Peter Obi!

Nigeria deserves an intelligent president who will work and educate the citizens!

Someone we all can be proud of, not some push-and-quench skit maker 😑😑
[quote author=Muna1958 post=120997305][/quote] Peter Obi is the only hope.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Xplorer1: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Good
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by BlackMan6969(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
The reallest Nigga alive.
Peter Obi for life.

Obedient pls show some love to this upcoming cartoonist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAkZwVqaCbo
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Rexymania:
When you see an intelligent 🧠 person, you will know

Obi is intelligent with Third Class in philosophy after so many years? If Obi is intelligent what do you call Kingsley Moghalu, Pat Utomi, Chris Ngige, Chimaroke Nnamani and other great Igbo elites to whom Peter Obi cannot hold a candle?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by MomohMrMoore: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol.. He arranged students to come to airport? Airports have workers and travelers.. not students. Students are in schools.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Akemmi:
The love I have for this man is indescribable. I pray he wins.

He's wasting his time.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Sermwell(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Praktikals:
The topic of this thread should be: Peter Obi labouring in vain
So why are now crying? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Digitron: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Waste of time

None of these students is qualified to vote....they are less than 18/years and more so, they cannot vote...

He is looking for every platform in Lagos state ...
I can bet my two balls that he is in Lagos state right now....he cannot leave Lagos state...

Is it your time?
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
Since we missed Yemi Osinbajo, we cannot afford to miss Peter Obi!

Nigeria deserves an intelligent president who will work and educate the citizens!

Someone we all can be proud of, not some push-and-quench skit maker 😑😑

You and who are the "we" that missed Osinbajo? The same Osinbajo you Eboes maligned for SEVEN years? The same Osinbajo you Eboes called Mere Commissioner for SEVEN years? If APC had elected Osinbajo vice presidential candidate Eboes wouldn't have voted for him against even their worst enemies,
just because anything Yoruba gnaws at their innards. God punish all dissimulators.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Omik1: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
This looks like secondary school students who MAY not be up to 18 or have a current electoral value for LP! So ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by sprints1: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Na chrisland and lekki British school children he dey interact with. Why not the less privileged still yarning the nonsense to kids about turning Nigeria to Singapore and Egypt in less than 4 years. peter obidaran

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
The student are even bored with his lies...

Some busy with their pc's, that boy no even get joy, no time to check time, he don put hin headset on shaperly, at hin early age, make one lienus no go give am cardiac arrest with lies

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by bigdammyj: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Rexxie234(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
I love you sir. You are my presido smiley
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by kingmaster2009: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
So if Yemi Osibanjo was on the Ballot...you will support him to be president??

I need to understand something..

Where is the equity and fairness in not allowing the SE a shot at the presidency??

As everybody stepped down for Yoruba after June 12...so IGBOs dont deserve an unreserved shot at the presidency??

Abeg answer me this question..abeg

Idiot....
Nyamiri people are crying fairness, Equaity, and Justice as if they believe in it....when Aguyo Ironsi Hijacked power in 1965, does he have anything called Fainess, Equaity, and Justice...
If you don't know history ...go and read how your dead brother Aguyi Ironsi messed up the country in just few months of ruling...

Oni kuure Omo Nyamiri

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by sprints1: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Rexymania:
When you see an intelligent 🧠 person, you will know
abeg getat

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by ghiloman28(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
And he could not answer questions regarding the plans he has in his manifesto it obvious he went and do copy and paste to that manifestos.
Kingibiza:
Na so presidential candidate suppose dey package,... The man of the people, I bet you tinidu won't be able to to this because he has nothing to tell them

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by ghiloman28(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Those kids are playing games on thier pc
Naijanascam:
Really PO is worth listening to........

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by DrAkpamudehe: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
After all these pretences, he will still come third next week

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by sammirano: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
High school students grin when werey jam intellectuals you will hear things like "that is why I am here to learn from you people to know what next" grin grin
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by madjune(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:

If Yemi Osinbajo was on the ballot, bros, just know that he would be declared the president before noon on Saturday. Where fairness, equity and justice would matter is at the party level - who gets the party's ticket. Ordinary Nigerians just go to the polls and vote for who they like.

For instance, you cannot tell northerners to vote for Obi ahead of their Atiku Abubukar because of equity and fairness. Nobody will listen to you. Instead, you use strong argument to explain to them why choosing Obi over Atiku is in their own interest. That's where campaigns come in.

Your argument is porous.

So, young Nigerians " who vote for whom they like" will like Osinbajo and APC enough to vote him into office before noon?

You're not stating the obvious fact that we all know- The average Yoruba will vote for Osinbajo because he appears relatively younger than Tinubu, and Yoruba.

I don't even see what Osinbajo will do differently that he hasn't advised his principal to venture in through the past 8yrs.
Are you going to say he isn't a part of this Govt or were his hands clipped?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Kenmatt(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
I don't give a damn on all these white washing.

This is not the first time we have been seeing all these white Elephants.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by SLAP44: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi, 40 years of wandering in the desert awaits them.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by DrAkpamudehe: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
bonechamberlain:
If Nigeria miss this opportunity, in our life time we would never experience good leadership. Maybe until the next 50 years.

It is your life and lineage that won't experience good leadership in the next 50yrs. Atiku is the next president and he is coming with good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by IGBOSON1: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
obiekunie01:
see how they are so relaxed and comfortable with him.

like he is their father.

THE UNIVERSE HAS FINALLY HEARD OUR WAILING AND HAS SENT A SERVANT LEADER TO RESCUE THIS NATION.

HIS LEADERSHIP WILL PLACE THIS GREAT NATION IN ITS PROPER PLACE AMONG THE COMMITTE OF GREAT NATIONS.

We will be the true GIANT OF AFRICA!

five years from mow, NO NIGERIAN WILL WAN TO BUY A BELGIUM CAR . . . WE WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD BRAND NEW ONES.

Not so fast bros! The greedy career politicians and criminals holding this country hostage still have a few nasty surprises up their sleeves! It’s not over until the fat lady sings!πŸ™‚

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan / Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.