Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) (1355 Views)

Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. / Nobody Genuinely Cares About You / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hello Nairaland,

After I made a request indicating my interest in getting a single Dad, I met really nice people. One in particular (whom I never met) was very instrumental in my healing Process, And I'm grateful even though he's not a single Dad.

Shortly after that post, I got a job at a spa (I was five months pregnant, but no one knew except my boss) Carrying out my duties, meeting people every day made me stronger. I saw the need to be happy, to be alive ... everytime when I look at my son.. or interact with clients or even my colleagues.

Mum was supportive too, First salary came in and I was able to foot some bills, pay school fees and pay off some debts.

By next week I'll be 7 months gone. My boss said I can't work at the spa anymore because my stomach is beginning to shoot out and it's not suitable for position I occupy at work. (I work as the supervisor, receptionist, social media manager, manager, store keeper. I do most of the work except for that of the therapists)

After this month, I'll be without a job. My mum has started acting up, more like she doesn't want me around and I wouldn't blame her although that's not the problem. Not having a means of livelihood in my condition is....

On Monday, I was sent to garki market with the driver at work and just like what I see in the movies. I saw my husband drive past us with another girl in the car(not the one he wantedto marry), before I could finish with what I was doing and got to where he was parked (cause he drove into an Estate close to Garki market) he was sitting alone in the car. I politely asked him what he was doing in the Estate and said he came to see "a friend, a friend, a friend " (in his words) I left with tears in my eyes.

After this month, I'll be jobless. I would really love to go back to the yoghurt business I had started earlier or learn how to do semi permanent lashes and brows. But I don't have the finances to facilitate these businesses but to raise this fund I really would like to run a sponsored ad. for my training so I can raise some money.

There's a lot to do right now. I've not even started antenatal yet, my last visit to the hospital for the A.N.C wasn't really fruitful. The nurses said they can't accept me because I was already six months pregnant but after several minutes of begging I was given an appointment on the 24th. I'll need to go witb my registration money but I already spent it on transport and salary isn't coming yet.

I'm pleading with everyone please.. Anyone who can help run a sponsored ad for my training, please help me. If you have any baby stuff you're not using anymore please help me with them. It'd be very much appreciated. Pleaseeee

If you doubt me, and you're in Abuja. I'll be at Nyanya General hospital on Wednesday for the second dose of My T.T injection. ... and on Friday for my first ever Antenatal Appointment.

Apologies for the Long Epistle, It won't happen again

3 Likes

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Foodqueen(f): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Did you leave your husband for the other woman
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by yomi007k(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nne pls charge that your yeye husband to court or find some of these NGOs that can fight the case on your behalf.

It is crminal for him to just make babies without taking responsibility for them.

Na to fxuk dem sabi, dem no sabi take responsibility. Or is he taking responsibility?

angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did you leave your husband for the other woman

It's been 6 years of jumping from one woman to another. I've been abused and tortured mentally. I didn't leave for just this "Woman" there's more from where she came. The list is unending.

He denied ever being married, denied my kid and the one yet unborn. Told the lady I'm his friend's wife. Some time ago when I first found out about the lady, he swore he didn't know her and that if he did may trailer crush him to pieces
Is that the man I should stay with?

1 Like

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by sisisioge: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
yumyogo:

It's been 6 years of jumping from one woman to another. I've been abused and tortured mentally. I didn't leave for just this "Woman" there's more from where she came. The list is unending.

He denied ever being married, denied my kid and the one yet unborn. Told the lady I'm his friend's wife. Some time ago when I first found out about the lady, he swore he didn't know her and that if he did may trailer crush him to pieces

You should be getting him to pay for his child's upkeep instead of being almost destitute. It doesn't make sense at all. I'm sure Abuja too has a state govt in charge of things like that. Cos once the baby comes, you wont even have time to learn what you proposed to learn or even work for the first few months. The line you want to tow isn't realistic and strangers wont feel obliged to foot your bill while your husband eat his cake and have it. Good luck.

14 Likes

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
sisisioge:

You should be getting him to pay for his child's upkeep instead of being almost destitute. It doesn't make sense at all. I'm sure Abuja too has a state govt in charge of things like that. Cos once the baby comes, you wont even have time to learn what you proposed to learn or even work for the first few months. The line you want to tow isn't realistic and strangers wont feel obliged to foot your bill while your husband eat his cake and have it. Good luck.

Thanks, it'd get to that soon. But wouldn't I need money to pursue that? I don't know if there's time for that now. And he's broke at the moment, cause days back a loan company (tiger loan or so) called to tell me he's owing them 33k.

What shall it profit me to waste the small time and energy I have In pursuit of "child support " and the money is no where. I'll be frustrated all over again.

Wether or not he assists me, I'm all my kids have got for now. And I'm not asking anyone to foot my bills, I'm only hoping someone can help me pay for a sponsored advertising for a training I intend to host online so I can raise money to cater for the responsibilities I have.
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by sisisioge: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
yumyogo:

Thanks, it'd get to that soon. But wouldn't I need money to pursue that? I don't know if there's time for that now. And he's broke at the moment, cause days back a loan company (tiger loan or so) called to tell me he's owing them 33k.

What shall it profit me to waste the small time and energy I have In pursuit of "child support " and the money is no where. I'll be frustrated all over again.

Wether or not he assists me, I'm all my kids have got for now. And I'm not asking anyone to foot my bills, I'm only hoping someone can help me pay for a sponsored advertising for a training I intend to host online so I can raise money to cater for the responsibilities I have.

I see, I'm sure all will be well then. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
sisisioge:

I see, I'm sure all will be well then. Good luck.

Thanks sis
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Please I'm open for a new job. I wouldn't mind frying yam, puff puff and akara in a busy area (I'm actually searching for one) anything at all...

I'm a couple of months away from my EDD. I've not made any savings, or purchased anything for my baby. If I can get another job I'll be glad or a space in any busy area in here in Abuja so I can start up a small fried yam business please...
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Neptunium(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
yumyogo:

Knowing all these been going on for 6 years , why get pregnant for him again? If a man isn't acting right, getting pregnant for him is the worst thing u can do. Pregnancy don't change a man. It won't keep a man either. You should have left with your other child before this pregnancy took place.

Anyhoo, take him to court for child support for your kids.

5 Likes

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Neptunium:
Knowing all these been going on for 6 years , why get pregnant for him again? If a man isn't acting right, getting pregnant for him is the worst thing u can do. Pregnancy don't change a man. It won't keep a man either. You should have left with your other child before this pregnancy took place.

Anyhoo, take him to court for child support for your kids.

Thanks for your Contribution. I'll surely take him to Court, when I put to bed. But for now... I need to stay alive, to survive
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
What about asking Pastor Johnson Suleiman?
Or he does not help pregnant women? undecided

When it is time to reach out to the pastors you have been bribing to see heaven with your earthly tithes, you will not face them.

When I found things a little rough as a student "in the abroad". . . the first place I went was to a CHURCH.
I was not even a member of the church.
THEY PAID MY RENT FOR 3 MONTHS AND BOUGHT ME FOOD . . . till I was able to get back on my feet.
Another church helped me with my tuition for 6 months!

I did not have to pay back A DIME!!!!

Here you are on NL. . . .soliciting from strangers.

WHERE IS YOUR PASTOR?

5 Likes

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Diligent1(f): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2023
Madam, you have to draw your husband to do his responsibilities. Maybe you should go to police station and report him then the police will invite him and sort things out.

You are pitying the man whereas he is somewhere spending the little he has with another woman. Nobody can employ you now and that is the reason why they have to call him to order.
You have to be bold so that your children will not suffer because of their mother who is acting like mumu.

Don't fight with him when you meet him on the street or anywhere else but you have to report him to the necessary authorities then they will take it up from there.

3 Likes

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
yumyogo:
Hello Nairaland,

After I made a request indicating my interest in getting a single Dad, I met really nice people. One in particular (whom I never met) was very instrumental in my healing Process, And I'm grateful even though he's not a single Dad.

Shortly after that post, I got a job at a spa (I was five months pregnant, but no one knew except my boss) Carrying out my duties, meeting people every day made me stronger. I saw the need to be happy, to be alive ... everytime when I look at my son.. or interact with clients or even my colleagues.

Mum was supportive too, First salary came in and I was able to foot some bills, pay school fees and pay off some debts.

By next week I'll be 7 months gone. My boss said I can't work at the spa anymore because my stomach is beginning to shoot out and it's not suitable for position I occupy at work. (I work as the supervisor, receptionist, social media manager, manager, store keeper. I do most of the work except for that of the therapists)

After this month, I'll be without a job. My mum has started acting up, more like she doesn't want me around and I wouldn't blame her although that's not the problem. Not having a means of livelihood in my condition is....

On Monday, I was sent to garki market with the driver at work and just like what I see in the movies. I saw my husband drive past us with another girl in the car(not the one he wantedto marry), before I could finish with what I was doing and got to where he was parked (cause he drove into an Estate close to Garki market) he was sitting alone in the car. I politely asked him what he was doing in the Estate and said he came to see "a friend, a friend, a friend " (in his words) I left with tears in my eyes.

After this month, I'll be jobless. I would really love to go back to the yoghurt business I had started earlier or learn how to do semi permanent lashes and brows. But I don't have the finances to facilitate these businesses but to raise this fund I really would like to run a sponsored ad. for my training so I can raise some money.

There's a lot to do right now. I've not even started antenatal yet, my last visit to the hospital for the A.N.C wasn't really fruitful. The nurses said they can't accept me because I was already six months pregnant but after several minutes of begging I was given an appointment on the 24th. I'll need to go witb my registration money but I already spent it on transport and salary isn't coming yet.

I'm pleading with everyone please.. Anyone who can help run a sponsored ad for my training, please help me. If you have any baby stuff you're not using anymore please help me with them. It'd be very much appreciated. Pleaseeee

If you doubt me, and you're in Abuja. I'll be at Nyanya General hospital on Wednesday for the second dose of My T.T injection. ... and on Friday for my first ever Antenatal Appointment.

Apologies for the Long Epistle, It won't happen again
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

Please come to my aid. Feeding has become a big deal now as I can hardly feed myself, or my kid. I have skills which I intend to use to make money this period, I need money to advertise the trainings I'm planning to hold I had wanted to sell my phone but it'd worsen the situation , I work mainly with my phone and since these trainings are basically online, I need my phone to shoot and post on the platform.

I'm expected to pay 11,500 at the hospital during my next visit, I don't have it. My training is basically what I rely on to sustain me and my kid at the moment please..

Asides my Milk cake training I also have:

Small chops training
> where I'll train people on how to make small chops like:
Money bag
Samosa
Spring roll
Puff puff etc

There's also the canva training
> I'll teach people how to create designs and logos using canva

I post these trainings on my WhatsApp but it's not yielding any results.. I intend to reach a wider community of people so as to get students who'd register. But I can't afford an advert.. please help me
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,
Please listen to this advert I made for my training (from start to finish) and tellme what you think

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpwrAShDgb-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by werisetogether(m): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for sharing

A few questions

1. How much do you charge for your training?

2. What other options do you intend to explore?

yumyogo:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please come to my aid. Feeding has become a big deal now as I can hardly feed myself, or my kid. I have skills which I intend to use to make money this period, I need money to advertise the trainings I'm planning to hold I had wanted to sell my phone but it'd worsen the situation , I work mainly with my phone and since these trainings are basically online, I need my phone to shoot and post on the platform.

I'm expected to pay 11,500 at the hospital during my next visit, I don't have it. My training is basically what I rely on to sustain me and my kid at the moment please..

Asides my Milk cake training I also have:

Small chops training
> where I'll train people on how to make small chops like:
Money bag
Samosa
Spring roll
Puff puff etc

There's also the canva training
> I'll teach people how to create designs and logos using canva

I post these trainings on my WhatsApp but it's not yielding any results.. I intend to reach a wider community of people so as to get students who'd register. But I can't afford an advert.. please help me

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by rickleye: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2023
I don’t understand una.
Someone is asking for assistance and majority of you are suggesting go to court etc.

First bless then suggest even if it’s 1k

1. Church should be your number 1 port of call . Your tithe that you and others pay should be able to get you a place to stay for a few months if you belong to a reputable one.

2. Members should be able to put together a baby shower to get you some basic things.

My main issue with stories is my inability to vett .If I can confirm your story . I would like to pay # 11500 for your ANC and give an additional #8500.

Good luck
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 21, 2023
werisetogether:
Thanks for sharing

A few questions

1. How much do you charge for your training?

2. What other options do you intend to explore?

Thanks for your concern,

For my trainings I charge ₦2,500, I would like to print sizeable banners and hang at various busy junctions and locations at my area and also pay people who own whatsapp TVs to help me advertise too...

1 Like

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2023
rickleye:
I don’t understand una.
Someone is asking for assistance and majority of you are suggesting go to court etc.

1. Church should be your number 1 port of call . Your tithe that you and others pay should be able to get you a place to stay for a few months if you belong to a reputable one.

2. Members should be able to put together a baby shower to get you some basic things.

My main issue with stories is my inability to vett .If I can confirm your story . I would like to pay # 11500 for your ANC and give an additional #8500.

Good luck

Thank you very much sir, How would you like to confirm my story sir.. I can DM you a copy of my hospital card, So you do your personal findings if that would be okay..
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by rickleye: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
yumyogo:

Thank you very much sir, How would you like to confirm my story sir.. I can DM you a copy of my hospital card, So you do your personal findings if that would be okay..

That would be awesome thanks.
Where are you located ?
A number to reach you as well
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
rickleye:

Where are you located ?

Alright Sir, I just forwarded them to your mail now Sir

1 Like

Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by HellVictorinho7: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
rickleye:

Where are you located ?
my dad needs your financial assistance too. should i go further? my number is 08184275086 ,i use a tecno t901. i can't do emails...the storage capacity is not good enough.
Re: I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
rickleye:
I don’t understand una.

Good luck

Thank you very much Sir, God bless and replenish your pocket in abundance. I'm grateful 🙏

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do / Nigerians Use 190m Condoms In One Year / Nigeria: Husband Seeks Divorce Over Wife's Hiv Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.