Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,775 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday (19275 Views)

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by poncedeleon: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UplD6RZ_bP4

Fellow Nigerians, I want to use this opportunity to once again thank you for electing me to be your President on two occasions.

I am not a contestant in this election, but my party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), has a candidate in the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. As I mentioned before, Tinubu is a true believer in Nigeria, who loves the people and the development of our country.

I am calling on all of you to vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is reliable and I trust he will build on our achievements.

Finally, I want to once again assure you that I am fully aware of the current hardship you are facing as a result of some policies of the government which are meant to bring overall improvement to the country.

I am appealing to you to exercise further patience as we take appropriate measures to ease these hardships. God willing, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=758312778986042&set=a.413864133430910&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Madridstar(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Happy election week. To all obident we have put up a great fight, the fight is between light and darkness. We want a new Nigeria but some urchins said no, they want to continue with the old ways, where politicians enrich themselves and their families. We say no to Muslim Muslim ticket, we say no to a desperate man who wants to be a president by fire by force. We want a new Nigeria. Let's go out and vote this Saturday to for a new Nigeria. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

29 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by yarimo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
This is next president of Nigeria

43 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by forgiveness: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
The pressure too much.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by EKONGKING: 4:25am On Feb 20, 2023
But Obedients are saying saint OBI is the best thing to Nigeria

Jubril aka buhari suddenly became Obedient due to his cash policies,now he will get abuses left right center . grin grin grin cheesy

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Lionstep: 4:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Yerimo will start crying 😭 from next week

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Fibonacci88: 4:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari be like rat wey dey chop ur leg and blow u breeze at the same time.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by LandMann: 4:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Two faced demon... You want people to vote for your party yet you're hellbent on implementing a policy that is putting the same people through untold hardship.

Majority of your party members have denounced the policy but the olumo rock in your ear and your heart of steel will not make you see reason because you're more focused on pushing through your ethnic agenda embellished in a mantra of ensuring free and fair election.

The same mumu you did not think it wise to do this kind of policy in 2019 when you were on the ballot.

The mugus singing your praises now for sticking to this senseless policy keep blaming the masses for not utilising the three months window they had to return their old currency. But this group of mugus failed to realise that the greatest mugu of them all Emiefele did not print up to 20% of the currency he was asking Nigerians to withdraw from circulation, and while Nigerians were depositing the old currency within the stipulated time, banks were still actively paying out old currency to the people via ATMs and other channels up until third week of January, thus making it inevitable that the old currency notes will continue to be in circulation.

Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had since independence. A true two faced demon.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by solochris(m): 4:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Just look at how he described Tinubu and his support for him in just one line of statement. This is to tell u that all na to fulfill all righteousness. Buhari is not with Tinubu atall.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 20, 2023
If he wasn’t in the army. Buhari would have been a good attacking midfielder. 😆😂

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by NaijaCover(m): 4:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Hey ya!

Sorry for your loss!

Asiwaju will humble you!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Racoon(m): 4:28am On Feb 20, 2023
The unexpected killer broadcast. APC has never been the same and will never be after that address though never different from the ones before it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by AmotekunSW: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Lionstep:
Yerimo will start crying 😭 from next week

When Obi loses by next week, Biafran agitation resumes.

Your father with his flat head like police station signboard must be in front.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2023
God bless His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCGR)

God bless The Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Freenana: 4:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Eyes go soon clear, just dey play

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Lionstep: 4:29am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Be next week, Biafran agitation resumes.
Your father with his head like police station signboard must be in front

Go back to sleep

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Fibonacci88:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by AmotekunSW: 4:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Ewu sit at home don drop quote.

Today is Monday. Your mama fit comot house?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by AmotekunSW: 4:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Lionstep:

Go back to sleep

On top your mama

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by tommykiwi(m): 4:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari is still speaking from two angles.

I believe he was force to make this broadcast to please some people.( Urchins)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Schrodinger2(m): 4:30am On Feb 20, 2023
The Buhari's/CBN currency swap policy has made my dad switch support from Obi to Tinubu. When I called today, he was telling me how the country is something else, people using naira to buy naira and the general abysmal state of things. He thinks the president is clandestinely against Tinubu for Atiku's victory. He used to be a staunch Obi supporter.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by SmartPolician: 4:30am On Feb 20, 2023
I don't think Buhari has a candidate in this election, not even Atiku Abubukar. I think what Buhari wants to do is to create a level playing field for all the contestants so that whoever emerges the winner will be the person most Nigerians want.

This, fellow Nigerians, is commendable! The only people who think otherwise are those who feel entitled to the presidency as if it's their birthright: Emilokan master and his urchins. cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Lionstep: 4:31am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

On top your mama

You're a bastard that's why I won't mention your parents

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by lytech1(m): 4:32am On Feb 20, 2023
H
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by obyrich(m): 4:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Leaked presidential address

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by socialmediaman: 4:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Atarakpa: 4:33am On Feb 20, 2023
After how many days
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Endtimecaller: 4:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Oga I no blame you. Make una dey play chess with the lives of Nigerians. There is God ooooooooooo!
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by solochris(m): 4:34am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

On top your mama

Ahh, be civilised for once abeg. Some of you cross the lines honestly. Don't bring curses to yourself o

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by lytech1(m): 4:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Like for peter obi
Share for emilokan

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! / Youths Protest Extortion From Anti-Cult In Anambra, Block Highway / Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.