Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi (34422 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Nigerians To Protect Their Votes To Avoid Rigging / I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by alamoht(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Helpfromabove1 post=121056708]Do u mean order or advice

Because he has no right to order on who to vote for he can only advise

I can’t even order my children on who they should vote for

A useless and irrelevant father is what you are man.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by highchief1: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
TheOldGods:
No wonder, cause tinubu urchins no dey Nigeria. Dem no wan Nigeria to be good so they can return 😂😂.
lol I greet u bros.make we no quarrel na just politics na analysis we fit make las las na God Dey give power.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Cantonese: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
na em babes e Dey tell not me.Do I look like Otobo to him?my vote is for tinubu
Make we hear something abeg.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by syjaye(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Treasure17:
Two wired things will happen this year. Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria and Arsenal to win the premier league. Whether you agree or not, it's going to happen.
in Asiwaju alone.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by SeeItSayIt: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes. That's a man playing it out clearly when the Bible says "Fear not...."
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:

You can vote the devil, nobody cares, it won't change anything. It's highly inconsequential.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Irupetepete: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin
alsudan:
The pastors are asking members to vote Obi and Imams are asking members to vote Atiku.

Who will now speak for Thiefnubuu who’s neither here nor there?

una Sha get bad mouth for this nairaland
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by JealousCobra(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
You mean same pastor with the bulletproof car 🚶he should go and answer potable the zazu guy

Are you not a Mumu like this?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Agromuda(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Apostle Controversies !!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by IbileIfe: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
I have decided to endorse and support Peter Obi on one simple condition

Peter Obi the charismatic and most loved Nigerian presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) has the most beautiful wife among the front runners for the 2023 presidential election coming up on February 25.
His wife, Margaret Obi will be a beautiful First Lady of Nigeria.
Therefore, I have decided to endorse and support Peter Obi on one condition: if only he will allow his wife to dance with me before Saturday.
I prefer to dance with her openly at the Eko Hotel and Suites.
All expenses paid by Obidients.

Will Peter Obi be man enough to let me dance with his wife?

PS:
She may fall in love with me, because I am taller, finer and better in English grammar than Peter Obi and moreover, richer by valuation of my duly incorporated company that is totally debt free and has never borrowed.

Photos:
1. Mrs. Margaret Obi
2. My humble self with Mrs. Peju Adebajo,Board Director and CEO | Leading Strategy Execution in UK and Africa | Climate Change Energy Transition ESG l LinkedIn UK Top 10 Green Voice | Cranfield UK 100 Women to watch.
Cranfield University's 100 Women to Watch in 2021 | LinkedIn Top 10 Green Voices in UK, 2021 | CNBC Africa
Business woman of the year, 2015 | Harvard Business School Leadership award, 2013

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by LegacyB: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Like for Obi share for Tinubu
If INEC won’t declare this why should I bother.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Omenlon: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Penguin2:
A rude awakening await Tinubu and his BATstards.

APC will win comfortably in eksako West where Apostle Sulaiman headquarters is situated.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by rajsuresh(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Nobody is speaking for Tinubu.

Imam is asking the North to vote Atiku
Pastors is asking the south to vote Peter Obi
Who is speaking for Tinubu?

Who wan speak for person wee no no God
Tinubu don't know God even the gods is against him

Mtcheew

Check out my signature and click on the link below for more information
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by ojex004: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Zombidence we not abused and bullying this one. May be him dey afraid of them though.

Let another person , groups or clergy men or women endorsed another candidate. You will see zombidence/ ipob start wailling.

No supporters of another candidate(S) abusing this clergy man for endorsing and forcing his fellowers to vote thr candidate by fire by force now o
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Waffarianman(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Am sensing wayo in this election if wayo no dey obi go win.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by GoodIsGod: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Same reason they are hell bent to ruin his ministry with scandals.

The midget in Kaduna is the major suspect. Suleiman has openly challenged him many times.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Espelbengz(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nothing new! But lots of them will for their conscience just as some of us were told in our various churches!
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Hollyharjii: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
LegacyB:

If INEC won’t declare this why should I bother.

Lolz... na means of campaigning as well
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Algold: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Oblivious Dreamers, 1 man will come & save you in Nigeria?

No wonder you people are suffering in that Zoo.

You should have added over your dead body.
You will be shocked to your marrow. Cleanse of the land is eminent.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
123456789O:

https://gazettengr.com/my-church-members-must-vote-for-peter-obi-apostle-suleman/

Same 419 groups, you use bulletproof cars and vest ,why your member's are dying in vain.....did Jesus Christ used bulletproof? Fake people everywhere,
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by kevwemike: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
u are one of the greatest problem we have in this country, pls ones in ur life life time vite correctly.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by spencekat(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Even me and my household will vote for Obi.In the guba poll,we can give it to PDP.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by highchief1: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
kevwemike:
u are one of the greatest problem we have in this country, pls ones in ur life life time vite correctly.
wetin na I be emefiele?
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Alpharey: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Plus10:
Obi everywhere you go cheesy

APC can never buy votes. We only need these naira notes to buy coke, Pepsi for the agents that will be working on the election day.

- Festus Keyamo

Hahahaha
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Alpharey: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
alsudan:
The pastors are asking members to vote Obi and Imams are asking members to vote Atiku.

I wonder. grin. I heard that he could not recite the Koran and that did not go down well with the abokis. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Alpharey: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Treasure17:
Two wired things will happen this year. Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria and Arsenal to win the premier league. Whether you agree or not, it's going to happen.

Even if I don't like Arsenal, I agree grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Do u mean order or advice

Because he has no right to order on who to vote for he can only advise

I can’t even order my children on who they should vote for

It's an order, you must vote him

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by igbosarejews(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
ApostlePaul14:
We can see that it's gradually going d religion way, what happens to your church members dat is PDP and APC members?
Blame the rèligious bîgot, that thinks Christians are înconsequential and opted for Muslim Muslim, in a multi religious country like Nigeria.
Tinubu is a fanatîcs that desperse the Christians and must be stóppèd.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by YaQsGaYa(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na Atiku abeg….even we Christians na Atiku we Dey vote…tell all your church members to vote for Obi, but if Atiku wins, you’ll expect fair employments between Christians and Muslims Abi? No use your head vote
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by ElSudani: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
alsudan:

The majority of Nigerians who are not chained to bigotry and fanatism will vote for Tinubu. Nigeria remains a secular state, Obi and Atiku are demagogues.
Re: Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi by 77up(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
123456789O:

https://gazettengr.com/my-church-members-must-vote-for-peter-obi-apostle-suleman/
Says by Olosho pastor😂 .
Na otobo and juliet you dey tell that one so? If you like continue raping , impregnating and aborting for them , na you problem but you have no right to tell us what to do.

Asiwaju is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.