Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials (43552 Views)

Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Massiveglory:

Any certified private company will do it's business. Security is part of the job.
Insurance is part of the business.

Are you such your normal insurance policies cover such high risk and not be term as negligence
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
How is this a good news, Oluomo is not a bus driver and moreover court bar Oluomo and not is group or organization. therefore it is an exercise in futility. Oluomo boys are the ones that will transport the election materials, let the court do their worse. It can only be a good news if the court bar LASPGM which Oluomo is their chairman
Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by galantjoe(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good move

Another beauty of democracy
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Massiveglory: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Are you such your normal insurance policies cover such high risk and not be term as negligence
You are the one who is negligent.
How does carrying out a business be negligence? Are u in a war?
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by NwokoloOwa: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Manny21:
INEC will still end up using public transport. It is only Mc Oluomo and his associated entities that were restrained by the injunction. Individual commercial vehicles are not included. It is still Mc Oluomo! grin grin grin

wink smiley smiley
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Massiveglory: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

You are the one who is negligent.
How does carrying out a business be negligence? Are u in a war?
It is an election not a war.
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Rebuke: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
So we the court come and distribute the materials then

Or u expect inec to buy such volume of vehicles only to be used once in four years abi

Or they should use luxurious bus or hummer bus

Inec have already explained that he is dealing with bus owners and not Mc oluomo what else do u want

For example if inec need auto part for this election he as no option than to deal with Ladipo and Alaba but in this case he need bus he will have to deal with bus owner either Igbo or Yoruba bus owners in the state

There are million of other reasonable Nigerians who can do that. Thank yhu tongue

Why even crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by LordEclipse: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Or u expect inec to buy such volume of vehicles only to be used once in four years abi

Inec have already explained that he is dealing with bus owners and not Mc oluomo what else do u want

For example if inec need auto part for this election he as no option than to deal with Ladipo and Alaba but in this case he need bus he will have to deal with bus owner either Igbo or Yoruba bus owners in the state

You must be a goat 🐐
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by imohimoh12: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
When election materials dont get to your area, make sure you dont cry

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by nairanaira12: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Bus owners under the rulership of who?
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by FreeStuffsNG: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Manny21:
INEC will still end up using public transport. It is only Mc Oluomo and his associated entities that were restrained by the injunction. Individual commercial vehicles are not included. It is still Mc Oluomo! grin grin grin
He just went to waste his time in court.
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
The calamity that will befall LP in Lagos State in these Feb. 25 Presidential election will be overwhelming. Please note that National Secretariat of NURTW has written INEC that the coordinator for Lagos State movement of ballot boxes and votes is Rafiu Akanni Olohunwa (Ex Chairman NURTW Lagos State). LP case will be like caging Haarland of Man. City but leaving Mahres and Grealish to operates.

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by AliyuMahdi9: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
See this idiot, still Supporting illegality

Drug Baron urchin

Ireportlive:
cool

Mumu....

Do they actually think MC Oluomo drives busses?!. It's still the same Danfo INEC would contract under another representative loyal to MC Oluomo

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Ireportlive: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=AliyuMahdi9 post=121070613]See this idiot, still Supporting illegally

Drug Baron urchin

[/quote

Your father is the idiot
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by 4mable: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dey play!!!! What a great news so they won't say Tinubu rigged 5m votes from Lagos with Oluomo, we wey dey play ball for election day don wise, I que que and qued just to get my PVC to vote Tinubu, Our vote must count, don't know Why it tough to collect your PVC in Lagos and Ogun compared to other states in Nigeria, this time around I bless God for not Labouring in vain Our vote must count, we no play ball again till Tinubu is sworn in as Nigeria's president, May Nigeria turn around for good in His tenure. Enough is Enough our Mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Donedeal1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
You have now won the presidential election

Congratulations,o
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by 00FFT00(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Somebody please check on Tinubu. We don't want him to spoil our election mood with sad news. He and Atiku must contest, and lose.
Power to the Pfiful 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by juman(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
I believe all the opposition in lagos are boys of apc.
Many of their leaders get money from tinubu.
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by pacespot(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Great, hope INEC comply. But if INEC doesn't comply, Labour Party can use the court injunction to dispute the election results.
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bastards...

Ogun kill all of una!
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by OChimex: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

The security apparatus will distribute materials with their long Black Maria
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Agunesinjaweola: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
OBI Supporters can bring IKENE DILI CHUKWU Transport or YOUNG SHALL GROW Luxurious Buses FROM Anambra on the voting day.

Just to distract INEC AND Excuse for impending massive Electoral Defeat !!!
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by 07kjb: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dshocker:
If you want to come to equity, come to equity with clean hands, does Lagos branch of Inec think the rest of Nigerians are fools or foolish?

If that case, let every political parties provide a team or body that will also distribute electoral materials around the nation.

Sentiment aside, Inec Lagos is not supposed to be dealing will those urchins.

Inec should use security forces to distribute her materials, simple.

Inec uses NATIONAL UNION OF ROAD TRANSPORT WORKERS TO TRANSPORT ELECTORAL MATERIALS

MC OLUOMO OR WHAT EVER IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THE UNION,SO WHY WILL INEC USE HIM

MOST OF UNA CAN'T FOLLOW UP NEWS THAT'S WHY MOST OF U REMAIN IGNORANT

ANYWAYS VOTE PETER OBI

VOTE LABOUR PARTY

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by sukar886: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Mumu....

Do they actually think MC Oluomo drives busses?!. It's still the same Danfo INEC would contract under another representative loyal to MC Oluomo

Mumu, it won't work for you people

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Minatouchiha(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
How can a sane country or entity even begin to consider using mc oluomo for anything at all? I'm beginning to see APC's fingers in the pot were meat was stolen. Election never start, dem don start to de push. This is what Tinubu calls structure.

They want to finish my country but God wey de up nor go gree.
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Slymking: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

I know how you feel trust me I really feel your pain, we are just being careful so no room for wayo sorry y'all APC really facing a lot this election every angle is punch all your weapons for cheating are being taken and it hurt you people sorry

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by Urchinpainer: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
CommonSense1967:
Trash.
Just another attention seeking MOFO. Dumbest OSU slave monkey seeking attention. MC is not part of the distribution, stop wasting time and money chasing shadows.

You will die of convulsion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by colizee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Serah01:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

You get phone and even get data.... Shey you dey whine me.
Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by tctrills: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Go and tell the courts

1 Like

Re: Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials by felzokugo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Right decision! I hope the court order is respected. Cos na lawlessness full dis country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Hospitalised In London / Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.