Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 (31347 Views)

Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 / Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (3 - 0) On 3rd January 2023 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea ( 0 - 1) On 4th March 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Jazzman01: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
megapriest:
NELSON!!!!!! what a GOOOAL...

You just broke HATERS Heart like that...

This guy loaded pass Smith Rowe, Arteta should give more game time,... His direct runnings caused lots of problem to opposition defence..

His no less to Martinelli if he's injury free... BIG UP BOY

That dude is very good. The game changed right from the moment he entered. He also has a decent shot accuracy but it seems the instruction given to him by Arteta was to always cross the ball. Each time he makes the crosses it was always goal bound and quickly intercepted and I was like; why not just take a shot at goal and he did it in the last minute and it was a beauty to behold! Absolutely stunning!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by NightCyrax: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Reference:
Arteta cannot train his forwards to shoot on goal. They have spent more than half the match in and around the box 18. What else do they want... to walk the ball into the net....poor tactics.

It's an Arsenal thing from time immemorial. You can't talk them out of it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Emeraldicon(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
IbileIfe:

10 matches.
It's 38 matches in a season and we just played the 26th match. So it's 12 matches not 10

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Lamasta(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

LiverWhat? πŸ˜•

I be Confirmed GUNNERS Fan!πŸ˜ŽπŸ’ž

This season is NOT for Man City.

Man City players cannot cope with Pursuing UEFA Champions league and EPL@the same time.
Dem no get Stamina reach! embarassed πŸ˜’
E go soon clear for una eyes just watch out
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by EnterpriseMan: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
generalwo:
.... E pain you abi..... Swine pikin
🀣🀣🀣 watin exactly pain me? smelling pig fathered cockroach
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by KanuSE: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lamasta:

E go soon clear for una eyes just watch out

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Lamasta(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=KanuSE post=121476630][/quote]

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by generalwo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

🀣🀣🀣 watin exactly pain me? smelling pig fathered cockroach
...... Pikin wen ashawo born for thief

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Jodera: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ray07:
which kind. . . Una game way I watch from beginning to end.

Yes, they waste time but arsenal had their Chance too. Game suppose end for 96 min.

Una don buy ref from man City. grin
You don answer am, so why you come dey para say dem dash arsenal time? πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by wahalawahala: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
frankson1:

Oga, there's no added time in added time. If reverse was the case, the Ref wouldn't have wasted any more seconds.

The game was rigged for against Bournemouth.
oga go to court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by wahalawahala: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
hustla:
One day, arsenal fowl go go market, e no go return

grin
until then.. but make una dey😭😭😭 for now.. e dey sweet us
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by hustla(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
wahalawahala:
until then.. but make una dey😭😭😭 for now.. e dey sweet us

grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by platz(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
6mins turn 8mins
They kept wasting time
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Babadimimu2019: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Arsenal won this with an element of luck. It happens not every time and the game was Arsenal's date with destiny. No time to lose guard again.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Pearlwhite: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Na be go comment last before we enter new day. grin
If u still d vex say Arsenal won, simply go drink sniper and rest tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by figment232(m): 1:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Harrynight:
So they gave 8min extra so Arsenal can win this
Wot if Bou had wot wud u have said?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by frfrank(m): 2:04am On Mar 05, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

Clown🀑🀑

I am sorry, no vex
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Adonko(m): 4:47am On Mar 05, 2023
Nelson can also play saka's wing very well I feel he should be given game time especially when saka is tired so that he will not burn out .

He is underated Messi started early and was given chances upon chances even before Guadiorla came to Barcelona.

Nelson can win matches he was highly instrumental to the winning yesterday and should be compensated with game time .

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by kayusely70(m): 4:49am On Mar 05, 2023
A brilliant performance by the Gunners!
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Reference(m): 4:58am On Mar 05, 2023
NightCyrax:

Didn't watch the end of the match because it was absolutely annoying. But the winning goal is exactly what I was talking about.

That sub is the essence of what Arsenal was earlier on in the season when they moved the ball quickly from the middle and created angles to shoot on goal.

Saka, Martinelli and Odegaard did that very well in the first dozen games but they have slowed down considerably and their wing and centre play has become laborious and predictable, too easy for defences to track.

It is pointless trying to work the ball into the net with packed defences or crossing when the forwards lack aerial threat. The only way to score is to create shooting angles in and around the box.

They should practice that more if they want to win the title. Defences will give little away at the business end of the season.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by NightCyrax: 5:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Reference:

Didn't watch the end of the match because it was absolutely annoying. But the winning goal is exactly what I was talking about.

That sub is the essence of what Arsenal was earlier on in the season when they moved the ball quickly from the middle and created angles to shoot on goal.

Saka, Martinelli and Odegaard did that very well in the first dozen games but they have slowed down considerably and their wing and centre play has become laborious and predictable, too easy for defences to track.

It is pointless trying to work the ball into the net with packed defences or crossing when the forwards lack aerial threat. The only way to score is to create shooting angles in and around the box.

They should practice that more if they want to win the title. Defences will give little away at the business end of the season.

You're on point. I feel we wasted a lot of chances we could've converted. Gliding into the box may not work for us against teams with compact defence. Let's hope Arteta will make necessary corrections.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by Honchoslim16(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Ekpekus:

Go court grin
just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Bournemouth will get justice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by shonepa(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Referee helped arsenal how? The ref ignored all types of handball that can happn in football including the ones that are punishable.

And as for the 1min, after additional time the ref can still stop the time, due to certain events. Its Epl rule.

Major reasons coaches and pundits criticise the rule, argument is dat Epl should adopt World cup additional time rule.

Angelfrost:
Referee helped Arsenal here! grin

That final whistle was one minute overdue!

Congrats to Gunners!!!... Everything just dey align for una this season! tongue

What a game!!!... Arsenal celebrated like they've won the title today!... And they just might have done exactly that!
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by pek(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2023
frankson1:

Oga, there's no added time in added time. If reverse was the case, the Ref wouldn't have wasted any more seconds.

The game was rigged for against Bournemouth.
seems you started watching football last week. So, if a ref signals 3 minutes added time and there is an injury from 89:54 to 92:10 the ref will still end the match at 93 minutes? Your answer will tell you if you are smart or not.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by placeofallure(f): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2023
just4fun:
Gooooooooooooal !!!!!

That's my team...COYG !!!!

Go to court

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by placeofallure(f): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2023
NightCyrax:

That's the exact thing my husband was complaining of yesterday but I told him he's complaining because he's not an ardent follower of EPL. Arsenal has been playing like this since the time of Arsene. I don't see them playing in another way.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by placeofallure(f): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2023
NightCyrax:

You're on point. I feel we wasted a lot of chances we could've converted. Gliding into the box may not work for us against teams with compact defence. Let's hope Arteta will make necessary corrections.

Yes please. When I saw the line up - 5 4 1, I said these ones came to defend, not to win or score goals. They were lucky to have scored at 9 seconds. That gingered their swagger and for long minutes Arsenal actually let them think they can win the match. Thank God for supersub Nelson.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by XOTHEHOST(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by okpanachil: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2023
placeofallure:

Yes please. When I saw the line up - 5 4 1, I said these ones came to defend, not to win or score goals. They were lucky to have scored at 9 seconds. That gingered their swagger and for long minutes Arsenal actually let them think they can win the match. Thank God for supersub Nelson.

This is nice,seeing a lady that knows so much about football.....even discussing formations.

Keep it up.

I hope your hubby is also a football enthusiast?
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by placeofallure(f): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2023
okpanachil:

This is nice,seeing a lady that knows so much about football.....even discussing formations.

Keep it up.

I hope your hubby is also a football enthusiast?

grin grin
My husband isn't really. I've been dragging him though. I started following Arsenal since the days of Dennis Bergkamp, Rob Pires, Jens Lehmann and Henry.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by NightCyrax: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
placeofallure:

Supersub indeed! Very fantastic guy.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 by NightCyrax: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
placeofallure:

That's the exact thing my husband was complaining of yesterday but I told him he's complaining because he's not an ardent follower of EPL. Arsenal has been playing like this since the time of Arsene. I don't see them playing in another way.

Exactly! Each club with their own tactical tradition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 / Watford Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 1st December 2021 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 5th November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.