Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigerian Women Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Palava (3197 Views)

Women Palava / Why Men Can't Just Win... (women Palava) / Women Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
* There was a protest four years ago in lagos when some groups of Nigerian women were protesting that women too should be allow to contest and run as governor in lagos & if their husbands too don't join them in the protest they'll sex starve their spouse at night for 4months. I laugh at the end it their mission failed.

* Its only in Nigeria a lady will tell her boyfriend that if he can't provide her need at that moment, he shouldn't ask for kiss, hug and sex some NL members even say it here on this section

* Even in our home videos, a Nigerian woman will try to sex starve her husband at night for days just because her husband failed for not meeting up to her need at that moment & her husband will end up consulting the elders in the village for a meeting to ask his wife the reason why is she doing that.

* Its only in Nigeria a girl will tell her rich boyfriend that each pomo(punny) u taste is N10k, buy me blackberry before you can touch me.

My question is, why Nigerian women reason as if its only men that enjoy sex or sex was made for?¿¿
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
Nigerian women dont see sex the way other women in other parts of the world view sex.IN other cultures and clime sex is to be enjoyed by both partners and women dont view it as something they sell unlike nigerian women who view it as doing men a big favour when they engage in sex with them.But then the funny thing of it all is that nigerian women know nothing about sex and how to satisfy a man.They lie down like a dead wood while a man does all the work grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^Lmao! i tire o! these Nigerian women o!
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
Any lady who starves her man with sex is just doing herself.If she locks up her bedroom then the man can conviniently go out and have fun with other women.Maybe then if her homes breaks up she should start blaming herself.
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
Tom28
Majority of them don't reason that way, they only think about the present but don't know what might happen next, but its an awful attitude for a wife to deny you sex at night, frustration can begins and no man want a broken home.
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
@poster
sadly, some women have NOTHING to offer in a r/ship apart from se.x THEREFORE thats the only bargaining tool they will use. any man who is denied his rightful coochie should warn that woman of the consequences of her action AND go and get his groove one somewhere else, if she continues her nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
MrBrownjay

Thanks for that, bro!
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Goldieluks: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
Sex starving in a relationship is not only common with Nigerian women,
it is common with every other race,think outside of the box people.
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
Goldieluks
Thanks for your reply but the rate in some other countries is too low compare to the Nigerian women who think by giving men sex is like doing them a big favour.
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by jaybee3(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
Please no more e-fights guys
On me knees begging angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by MrCork17: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
Tosinville. Bro. start showin respect to Black women and I will hoook you up with Mrs Chima.    She dates anything!! wink
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by MrCork17: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
jay bee:

On me knees begging  angry angry angry angry

Ok sir!! Wazzzzup Sir!! wink
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by MrsChima1(f): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
jay bee:

On me knees begging angry angry angry angry

What is exactly e-fighting? If someone have a comment to make shouldn't they be able to express it? Isn't that what a discussion is? I understand discussion without insults however is cussing consider insults?
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by MrsChima1(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Tosinville. Bro. start showin respect to Black women and I will hoook you up with Mrs Chima.    She dates anything!! wink

Apparently I don't date anything because I wouldn't date you even if you was six feet under.
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by dealordea(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Sex starving in a relationship is not only common with Nigerian women,
it is common with every other race,think outside of the box people.

But you can't compare the rate in which Nigeria ladies starve there so called Boy friend/husband sex for the sake of money from so called sugar daddy.
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by dealordea(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Apparently I don't date anything because I wouldn't date you even if you was six feet under.

Hmmm, Am thinking of something else here, 6.feet higher, not under. shocked shocked shocked, Total suicide in bed. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by MrsChima1(f): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
Is that what your "girl" told you?
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 13, 2011
they did the same s3x starve routine in Cameroon.  lipsrsealed

[size=18pt]ANOTHER FAIL![/size]

Trying to s3x starve a black man is as about as reetarded as Mr.cork.  grin

there's got to be another method. that is like carrying a fat man to a buffet and
trying to point him in the direction of the salad bar. You really think that shiet will work?!
NO CHANCE! a brother will do what a brother has to do! grin

if he spent the money to get you and you act up, he will use the same method on your replacementgrin
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Ranoscky(m): 3:15am On Sep 13, 2011
Few dayz ago (I think in Assie or the U.S.) I read about a woman that sued her husband for sex starving her for 4 dayz, and the man was asked to pay her $13,000 in compensation for his awful deed.

But, to me, any girl that thinx sex starving me is a big problem and an ideal way of gettin back at me, then she should know that she's about openin the door of her replacement!
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 5:38am On Sep 13, 2011
^^You're absolutely right bro and its very easy to replace a girl in relationship but how about if its your wife who's sex starving you after marriage?
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by MrsChima1(f): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2011
All this wahala about replacing someone that doesn't please you what's next?  Replace her again if she doesn't cook your banku right? 

So what are you going to do keep replacing every time someone doesn't adhere to YOU?
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2011
^I like that, awesome post.
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 13, 2011
@Tosin

Ah ah! mo se moh reason ti won fi n bu e ninu romance section.

O ga l'ara e. undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Ranoscky(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2011
Tosinville:

^^You're absolutely right bro and its very easy to replace a girl in relationship but how about if its your wife who's sex starving you after marriage?
If my wife denies me of sex, I can NEVER eat whatever she cooks for me again, and that means her exit door is drawing nearer!

Be her my wife or not, the fact is, I 'bought' her with my money, and I can show her the door at any giving time if she acts shaddy!

She dey mad for head. That is how women behaves. During the relationship, they all act like saints. After tieing the knot, they start showing their devilish and dirty colours.

Now, let me ask you a question. . . .If you had a misunderstanding with your GF and she denies you of sex, shey u no go dumpam?

If she denies you of sex during the relationship, wont she have the mind to lock you outside of the house when both of you finally get married?
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2011
^^Good point
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2011
Ileke-idi

Iro o!, girlfriend mi o deny mi ni sex ri o! lol, she's one of the few good Nigerian girls i have ever met. I'm just talking about whats happening in Nigeria society ni o! and we all know Nigerian women are so fond of that if their boyfriend/husband can't provide their needs at that moment.
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nayah(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2011
You love your Nigerian sisters too much out there lol wink
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2011
Nayah!, lol if you observe, i didn't insult Nigerian women but i was only trying to understand why these Nigerian women thinks that they're doing men great favour my giving them sex while sex was created for both genders to enjoy. Sometimes i wonder don't they feel anything about sex at all?
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nayah(f): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2011
I know brother but I see you're focused on them so I can see you really like thle am I wrong? lol grin
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2011
^^I'm only trying to change their 3rd world mentality thats why lol
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nayah(f): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2011
lol Tosinville what about yours brother? better cleaning first oneself than claeaning the others wink
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2011
Nayah dear, there's nothing wrong with Nigerian brothers and we don't have a problem, those white ladies dating Nigerian men don't have a problem with them except for our Nigerian women, no matter how hard we try to satisfy them they never get satisfied.

I don't know maybe until we cut off our heads and put it in a tray & give it to them as a gift thats when they'll realize truely love them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

m / My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend / When A Man Loves A Woman Madly. When A Man Loves A Woman Madly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.