Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State (41459 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Araromi Beach In Ondo State, Nigeria / Odonla Ilaje, Ondo: A Village That Lives On Water But Can Barely Get Water / Visiting Araromi Beach In Valentine Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by ADSP116(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
I have been to the place, extremely beautiful but no investment,no structure

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sammy07: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
temi4fash:

Far it's an understatement...

It's like 2 to 3 hrs from Ore the last time I went there like 8 years ago..

But its a very serene place

Road don good now

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Anonymoususher: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
One of the dirtiest beaches ever. Last I was there was in 2017 during my youth service. I don't know if they have cleaned up.

The beach dirty sha with fishing nets everywhere. Forget these colored photos you are seeing online the beach too dirty
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by BJanta: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
JohnnA1:
In fact too much potential!
If only Yorubas would think ''YORUBA FIRST'' instead of forming ''most accommodating tribe'', we'll be competing with Singapore at least if not Dubai in terms of infrastructural and economic development.

It can start with you. I know one thing though, things will DEFINITELY change after this election. It can't go on forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Fapemz: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Beautiful and almost untapped!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by drlateef: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but no reasonable human being will vote Tinubu as president, Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians

You are sarcastic, aren't you? Tinubu remains the best and he will win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by amaridigital(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
RoadMozart:
Are you Ilaje? Let's link up biko

Is Biko an ilaje or Yoruba dialect? Stop using such a word on a post related to SW please!!

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Epinbiz(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
We are the real I ondo guy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Goddyrichie(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
saysoo:

Nigeria is not yet there.
These locations are remote. Kidnappers abound.
Ritual killings abound.
Pls the open lekki beach is enough.
have u been there b4 u know kidnapper operate there

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by rotecch77(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
panpan:
Considering its geographical location, how come Araromi Beach, Ilaje is in Ondo State, and not part of Ogun State?
Is there any history behind this?
Araromi is part of Ogun state. The town is where Ogun and ondo share boundary
It’s very easier to get to araromi from ogun water side in Ogun state.
From ijebu ode. - Abigi to Ilushin- ago Alaye/ Araomi town.
Kemi-Adeosun (former finance minister) is form that area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by willibounce1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but no cursed ipob donkey will vote Tinubu as president, Tinubu has nothing to offer cursed, bitter, moronic ipob donkeys

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by brunobaba(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sammy07:
From Akure Enter Okitipupa 1700 or ore 1200 bus (price don clange) @ former oando filling station , Now OPTIMAL opposite Cathedral church gate ..

This are the towns you will meet before getting there from Akure->>Ondo->>Ore->>Okitipupa->>Igbokoda->>Araromi Seaside.

It's closer to Ipare night Market , In ILAJE local government
If you took ore motor stop at Mobil filling station Ore , and Take igbokoda. It's a porpular place in ilaje ask for route to Araromi beach , it's easier from there ..

If you took Okitipupa motor , Stop and drop at Old Garage , okitipupa Market junction closer to Halubi family house opposite Irele okada park .. Ask of Igbokoda park , You will be hearing location like Araromi / Ipare / igbonla , Enter igbokoda or Araromi direct ,

Note : If you have gotten here , feel free to tell the driver , that you are heading to Araromi beach seaside , you will be Addressed and you will be guilded down there properly , it's a porpular base
It's the LARGEST COASTLINE IN WEST AFRICA

Kindly Be friendly with the Indigenes , so that they can help you with , the needed guildlines ..

You will trek for 15minutes before you will get to the beach.
Some also take bikes too

THERE ARE CLASSIC HOTELS IN OKITIPUPA AND ENVIRONS , WHERE YOU CAN LODGE

DOMFAV HOTEL AND SUITES Ayeka/igbodigho

FCB BASE
ODE AYE ROAD

OLAWHITE WHITE HOUSE HOTEL
Leebi street via broadstreet
SARAH JOE HOTELS OKITIPUPA GRA
BRITE _ LITE HOTEL
IGODAN
ZHOMELO LOUNGE
NEW GARAGE. , ODE AYE ROAD.
Proper description,I worked in okitipupa for 7 years and visited every October 1st,it was mad fun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by AyemafugeILAJE: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Nature as bless us with these beautiful natural gift,ondo state government should look into these by making it a tourist centers for people.

📍Araromi beach 🏖,ondo state.
Ayemafuge ilaje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by femagj(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but no reasonable human being will vote Tinubu as president, Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians
Your brain is faulty otherwise you would not have talked like this

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sensiblerealist: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
You too fine abeg but your English get as e be. Would be nice to visit there sha

INDOMIE9090:
Nature as bless us with these beautiful natural gift,ondo state government should look into these by making it a tourist centers for people.

📍Araromi beach 🏖,ondo state.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by panpan(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
rotecch77:
Araromi is part of Ogun state. The town is where Ogun and ondo share boundary
It’s very easier to get to araromi from ogun water side in Ogun state.
From ijebu ode. - Abigi to Ilushin- ago Alaye/ Araomi town.
Kemi-Adeosun (former finance minister) is form that area.

Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by texas1990(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=Coolsperm post=121092919]Ok nice, but no reasonable human being will vote Tinubu as president, Tinub
u has nothing to offer Nigerians [/quote
Just as u and ur senseless generations will be voting obigoat. Useless ipob monkeys from zoobiafraud republic

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by benjanny(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice Environment
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Ilaje1: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
saysoo:

Nigeria is not yet there.
These locations are remote. Kidnappers abound.
Ritual killings abound.
Pls the open lekki beach is enough.

Except kidnappers will relocate from Ogun, SE, Lagos etc. Those places are peaceful and safe.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by SIRTee15: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. Lots of towns in ondo state along the coastal lines can grow as big as Lagos. But we don't have futuristic leaders yet. I've been to Koko Town in Delta state and i was awed by what I saw. Lagos deep see port is just a replica of what I saw in Koko . Nigeria is so much blessed but with bad people in government . Those who are only bent on milking the masses instead of spreading development across Nigeria by harnessing the resources at each region's disposal and that's where restructuring comes to play.

I liken lokoja to a town called Gackenbach in Germany where there's an elevator conveying thousands of tourists to the mountain top which is as plain as the Lord Lugard mountain top in Lokoja with massive estates, hotels and bars on the top.

I've been to the Oguta Lake too, massive and lovely, just like the Geneve lake in Switzerland which I once visited too

How Yahaya bello saw these huge tourist potentials and money spinning investment and looked the other way by looting the state dry and investing their money in Burj Khalifa and other properties in Nigeria and overseas as reported by the efcc remain a mystery. He's a very bad representation of youth governor in and that can only happen in a country like Nigeria where leaders are chosen out of sentiments and bigotry, instead of choosing them on merit.

But Donald Duke replicated something similar in cross river with tinapa and obudu cattle ranch. How did it end? Those places are shadow of themselves.
Nigeria's run deeper than u think. It's not just leadership failure, it's an endemic system failure.
We need a radical and disruptive change in political governance to get it right.
We Nigerians are not ready for that big discussion. Nobody is ready. It's all pretence.
I'm not excusing the useless kogi state governor though or any other incompetent state governors.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Ykc2(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2023
So dirty beach is now beautiful beach ,no wonder westerner don't come to nigeria as tourists
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by OLULAW: 1:25am On Feb 24, 2023
OP, is this Araromi Ayeka in Okitipupa LGA of Ondo State?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Epedure: 1:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Sammy07:
From Akure Enter Okitipupa 1700 or ore 1200 bus (price don clange) @ former oando filling station , Now OPTIMAL opposite Cathedral church gate ..

This are the towns you will meet before getting there from Akure->>Ondo->>Ore->>Okitipupa->>Igbokoda->>Araromi Seaside.

It's closer to Ipare night Market , In ILAJE local government
If you took ore motor stop at Mobil filling station Ore , and Take igbokoda. It's a porpular place in ilaje ask for route to Araromi beach , it's easier from there ..

If you took Okitipupa motor , Stop and drop at Old Garage , okitipupa Market junction closer to Halubi family house opposite Irele okada park .. Ask of Igbokoda park , You will be hearing location like Araromi / Ipare / igbonla , Enter igbokoda or Araromi direct ,

Note : If you have gotten here , feel free to tell the driver , that you are heading to Araromi beach seaside , you will be Addressed and you will be guilded down there properly , it's a porpular base
It's the LARGEST COASTLINE IN WEST AFRICA

Kindly Be friendly with the Indigenes , so that they can help you with , the needed guildlines ..

You will trek for 15minutes before you will get to the beach.
Some also take bikes too

THERE ARE CLASSIC HOTELS IN OKITIPUPA AND ENVIRONS , WHERE YOU CAN LODGE

DOMFAV HOTEL AND SUITES Ayeka/igbodigho

FCB BASE
ODE AYE ROAD

OLAWHITE WHITE HOUSE HOTEL
Leebi street via broadstreet
SARAH JOE HOTELS OKITIPUPA GRA
BRITE _ LITE HOTEL
IGODAN
ZHOMELO LOUNGE
NEW GARAGE. , ODE AYE ROAD.

Please don't describe the place again. All this Biafra people will claim the place and called it " NO MAN'S LAND"

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by deji17: 1:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Nigeria's huge potential remains untapped.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Xiaohei(m): 1:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Nice thread by the Op and Sammy.
Nigeria - the land that God blessed immensely but unfortunately has been messed up by the government, politicians, and sycophants who sing praises of the elite who have made the lives of ordinary people a living hell!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by pacespot(m): 1:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Impressive! I will like to visit there some day
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by dadoctore(m): 1:55am On Feb 24, 2023
No sir
OLULAW:
OP, is this Araromi Ayeka in Okitipupa LGA of Ondo State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by ikorodureporta: 3:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Beach with forest?
That's dangerous.... Wild animal fit emerge from the bush
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by oyinpr(m): 4:00am On Feb 24, 2023
weirdo44:
Araromi tiwa. I am proud to be an half ilaje, half kale.
are ilajes related to the ijaws of ondo?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Focusmind: 4:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Honestly, the insecurity in the country is hindering the growth of tourism in the country. See how the place is empty despite the natural beauty that it radiates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) / Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) / One Dies, 20 Persons Escape From Multiple Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.