Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 (27589 Views)

Manchester United vs Atletico Madrid UCL (0 - 1) On 15th March 2022 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by SenatePresdo(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

grin grin

You dey count teams for UCL, get mind dey put Chelsea. Na there e just tire me to answer you.

Champions league na mostly by experience ooh, check the teams that have won it since 2005 till date, you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Why na? Hate?
More like, igbos will never be the president of Nigeria grin

Pep Guardiola too see himself! If City ends up with the UCL trophy, the bald headed motherfvcker go begin talk like say him don surpass even Zidane sterling record for this league.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Champions league na mostly by experience ooh, check the teams that have won it since 2005 till date, you will understand.

grin grin

Even I'm to agree with this assertion, abeg which experience Harry Potter get for UCL? Which experience the entire Chelsea squad get for UCL wey pass Real Madrid and Bayern Munich own?

Abeg joh!

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by SenatePresdo(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

grin grin

Even I'm to agree with this assertion, abeg which experience Harry Potter get for UCL? Which experience the entire Chelsea squad get for UCL wey pass Real Madrid and Bayern Munich own?

Abeg joh!

Na by team name, no be by coach.
80% of this current Chelsea squad won it in 2021, under tuchel wey never win am before cool

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by SenatePresdo(m): 7:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

Pep Guardiola too see himself! If City ends up with the UCL trophy, the bald headed motherfvcker go begin talk like say him don surpass even Zidane sterling record for this league.

Zidane no do anything, Madrid na Madrid, and they had Ronaldo.

Even with Ancelloti, they still won it last year without Ronaldo. So Madrid na the galacticos king of football.

Make zidane go another club test him might
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by FireUpNow(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

Madrid and Napoli. Either of both are well placed to win it. But I no wan see Man City near that trophy!
Are you sure they can enter the final this time around? I mean the noisy neighbors.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by solomonUC(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by BeanX(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Olivyabrown:
Liverpool are king of comebacks. They are coming back.
Yes they are coming back home 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by MightySparrow: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Real Madrid buries Liverpool.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Oasis777: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

grin grin

You dey count teams for UCL, get mind dey put Chelsea. Na there e just tire me to answer you.
every time Chelsea won the champions league they did it while having a shitty form in the league.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Oasis777: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2023
betshopagent:
jorginho is below average. At least there is still kante n silva
if jorginho was average he wouldn't have won the European player of the year award. mind you jorginho consistently had more touches, more clearance, more blocks, more interceptions than any Chelsea midfielder in the season they won the champions league. and he also bossed in the euros being Italy's best player on their way to win the cup. check your fact and stats on him before you hate on him.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Oasis777: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

grin grin

You dey burst my head with these your arguments. Who sabi Borussia Dortmund for where UCL dey?

Mtscheew! Club wey even Tottenham go destroy if them meet for UCL.
Dortmund and Napoli who has more history in champions league.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Starz825(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2023
betshopagent:
none of them would win it.its between Bayern,Chelsea or city

Na people like you dem dey nickname stubborn......very disrespectful

Person mention madrid. ...you no even regard dem as anything...he say none of them will win....remember say na the same thing you tell all your friends last season say madrid no go reach anywhere till madrid finish all English teams from Chelsea to man city to Liverpool....to win the cup .....

I pity your type ....

Give Madrid the respect they deserve......even in their worst form...they are always the favorite to win this cup that has become their trademark.....

He even mention Chelsea....you are a comedian, just dey play grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2023
What of Napoli? Did Osimehn score?
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by culbadboi(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Liverpool's only achievement this season is beating Man Utd 7-0.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2023
FireUpNow:

Are you sure they can enter the final this time around? I mean the noisy neighbors.

City won't win the UCL. And Guardiola will leave the club after this season. The man doesn't know how to cope with failure of any sort.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Starz825:

Person mention madrid. ...you no even regard dem as anything...he say none of them will win....remember say na the same thing you tell all your friends last season say madrid no go reach anywhere till madrid finish all English teams from Chelsea to man city to Liverpool....to win the cup .....

I pity your type ....

Give Madrid the respect they deserve......even in their worst form...they are always the favorite to win this cup that has become their trademark.....

grin grin

I juss tire for that guy.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2023
fergie001:
My problem is Ten Hag, I don't like him.

You don't like Ten Hag??! But you liked Ole?!!

Come now... Who do you now prefer to take charge of your club?!! Who can realistically do better than what he has done so far?!!

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by RealEzee(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Una c say Madrid get sense,dem no score 30 goals last nite ,dem score just one n reserve the rest for games ahead grin

Make all those poo poo boyz come back house grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Oasis777:
every time Chelsea won the champions league they did it while having a shitty form in the league.

So like this, in your own strongest of believes and convictions, you're seriously seeing Chelsea winning this UCL.. grin?

And when you finish to reason like this, you still fit dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2023
RealEzee:
Una c say Madrid get sense,dem no score 30 goals last nite ,dem score just one n reserve the rest for games ahead grin

Make all those poo poo boyz come back house grin

grin.

cc: Liverpool!
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Erik Masterclass

🤯The last time Real Madrid lose UCL tie after winning away inside 1st leg na 2019. Ajax score 4 for Spain and e only concede 1 under Ten Hag

👀 If to say Kloop do Ten Hag well for Anfield sheybi e for go collect past questions? Nobody knows tomorrow true true my brother!

#UnitedTori #MUFC

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Sthandawasam(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2023
The better team won last night. 🙌🙌🤞
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Oasis777: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

So like this, in your own strongest of believes and convictions, you're seriously seeing Chelsea winning this UCL.. grin?

And when you finish to reason like this, you still fit dey sleep?
anything is possible for Chelsea, afterall the last two they won, they did so with bad league form
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Emu4life(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
liverpool has beaten madrid in a final b4
Yes, during the Dinosaurs eragrin
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by FireUpNow(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

City won't win the UCL. And Guardiola will leave the club after this season. The man doesn't know how to cope with failure of any sort.
I am just surprised at the way he keeps assembling big players but can't win it big in Europe

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
FireUpNow:
I am just surprised at the way he keeps assembling big players but can't win it big in Europe

Assembling big names in rich clubs na Guardiola hobby.. grin.

One reason I've always considered him an overrated manager. You can never find him in a club like Tottenham or Atletico Madrid with limited budgets. He just spends billions buying off prominent names in football, with no UCL trophy to show for it, through his entire managerial career.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Angbakpa(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Starz825:

I pity your type ....

Trade mark bawo cheesy grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by BlackAIIDay: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Binancian:
Thanks madrid

Congratulations boss

Make I drop aza
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by Johnson225(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

One reason I've always considered him an overrated manager. You can never find him in a club like Tottenham or Atletico Madrid with limited budgets. He just spends billions buying off prominent names in football, with no UCL trophy to show for it, through his entire managerial career.

Lol. The way some of you reason is funny,

Forget big names, Pep is a good coach, you can’t take that away from him, it’s evident from his pattern of play and cohesion he brings to his team.

You said pep hasn’t won a ucl title?? He has two already for your notice… it’s obvious you know so little or next to nothing in football, but na your type dey argue pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 by FireUpNow(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Buddha3:

Except only in Barcelona Face that he won it with Lionel Messi and co but after his stay at Barca it's all load of rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 1) On 4th March 2017 / Chelsea Vs Zenit St. Petersburg : UCL (1 - 0) On 14th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.