Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pastor Brands Beyoncé A 'Witch' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Brands Beyoncé A 'Witch' (456 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F / "I Am A Witch" - Christiana Awuni, Ghanaian Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Brands Beyoncé A 'Witch' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2023
Pastor sparks outrage after labeling Beyoncé 'A WITCH' and slamming 'any Christian' who is planning to attend her concerts - despite admitting she was 'addicted' to the popstar's music in resurfaced 2010 tweet

The US pastor went viral after labelling Beyoncé 'a witch' and took aim at fans
'Any of you who are going to Beyoncé's concert I rebuke you,' the pastor said
A sermon posted on February 12 about the singer sparked fierce debate

By LOUISE CHEER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 21:14 GMT, 20 February 2023 | UPDATED: 16:52 GMT, 24 February 2023

A pastor has gone viral after labeling record-breaking Grammy winner Beyoncé 'a witch' and furiously shamed any Christian who plans to attend her concert.

Self-proclaimed 'prophetess' Tiphani Montgomery, who founded the Covered By God ministry, shared a video on her TikTok and YouTube on February 12 in which she said: 'Any of you who are going to Beyoncé's concert I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, how dare you call yourself a Christian.

'I don't care what pastor you got who's OK with it, I don't care what pastor you got that think it's cool, I don't care what pastor you got that sing along to the songs because they want some clout.'

Tiphani, who is from North Carolina but preaches in various locations across the US, then goes on to suggest that Beyoncé is 'a witch' and fans of the singer are part of a 'coven.'

A US pastor has gone viral after labeling record-breaking Grammy winner Beyoncé 'a witch' and rebuked any Christian who planned to attend her concert

'Any of you who are going to Beyoncé's concert I rebuke you in the name of Jesus,' 'Prophetess' Tiphani Montgomery said. Beyoncé is pictured in 2016

Read more 👉 https://trib.al/Vy7cx3o

Pastor Brands Beyoncé A 'Witch'

Re: Pastor Brands Beyoncé A 'Witch' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Pastor Brands Beyoncé A 'Witch'

'Any of you who are going to Beyoncé's concert I rebuke you' Read more 👉 https://trib.al/Vy7cx3o
Re: Pastor Brands Beyoncé A 'Witch' by EmmaNuella77(f): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Not now. Pleaseee. We're focused on the outcome of this election. Pleaseeeee

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As She Bumps Into Mum Reading Her Whatsapp Chats With Boyfriend, / Make-up Artiste Recounts Working For Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osibanjo / It Will Shock You To Know Why Davido Never Married Sophia Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.