Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike (2459 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group / Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by maupe: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
February 22, (THEWILL) – Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, has dissociated himself from recent claims by former Governor of the State and Chief Whip of the Senate, Orji Uzor Kalu, that he and other members of the G5 are supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Kalu had in a recent interview with Channels Television on Monday, said, “Tinubu is well-liked by the North and is from the South-West and is going to get a [sizeable] vote in Imo, Ebonyi, Abia, Anambra and Enugu. And he’s going to have the support of Governor Wike of Rivers State, so we’re on track.

“My Governor here, Okezie Ikepazu, will also support Tinubu. My senatorial district is going to give Tinubu the vote, the puncher to give the 34, 35 per cent to be on the ballot.”

Speaking on Tuesday, after inspecting the ongoing final asphalt overlay on Faulks Road, in Aba, Ikpeazu said “no member of G5 can railroad another member into supporting anyone against his will as suggested by Senator Kalu,” he said.

Ikpeazu, who dismissed Senator Kalu’s statement, described it as mere wishful thinking and the usual political speculation associated with the season.

“For the avoidance of doubt, Governor Ikpeazu has not endorsed Tinubu and will not endorse him because he is a leader that is guided by the feelings of his people.

“PDP remains formidable and all our candidates in the forthcoming elections hold very strong prospects of winning in Abia,” the Abia PDP Campaign Council also declared in a statement.

The statement issued by Chief John Okiyi Kalu, the Director of Strategic Engagement, said “Governor Ikpeazu is a democrat and even as he frowns at some decisions of his party, the PDP, he remains a committed member of the PDP family.

“Ikpeazu is in touch with Abians and will not derail from the decision of a majority of his people, which does not presently incline towards APC or its presidential candidate, Senator Bola Tinubu.

“It is noteworthy that in the field, APC structures in Abia South Senatorial District have completely collapsed into the PDP as was seen during the PDP rally held at Ahiaba in Obingwa LGA. So it is laughable for anyone to imagine the Governor working for the same party that has collapsed as a result of the good work the Governor has been doing in the state.

“For the avoidance of doubt, Governor Ikpeazu has not endorsed Tinubu and will not endorse him because he is a leader that is guided by the feelings of his people. PDP remains formidable and all our candidates in the forthcoming elections hold very strong prospects of winning in Abia.

“We acknowledge the frustration of opposition parties in the state and sympathize with them on their imminent rejection by the people, who see the PDP as a steady hand guaranteeing continuing peace and progress of the state.

“Abians cannot abandon the PDP, which gave them over 200 roads including 4 bridges, 700 new classroom blocks, sent some of her youths abroad on scholarships and trained shoemakers overseas. It is unthinkable for our people to abandon such a party, which built 2 brand new giant firms that have been gainfully employing our people and engaging them in other numerous positive ways

“The PDP government of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has employed over 10,000 youths through direct jobs in TIMAAS, APUMA, ENASCO, Abia school feeding programmes, ASEPA etc. It has facilitated regular power supply in parts of Aba through delineated support to Geometric Power Company and has bequeathed the first free trade zone in the Southeast through Enyimba Economic City.

“It is because we are proud of our record as a party and government that our candidates are campaigning on those records, whereas our opponents are engaging in propaganda and outright falsehood to attempt to hoodwink voters.

“As of today, Abia remains the safest state in the Southeast. To the glory of God, the state has not witnessed any success

https://thewillnigeria.com/im-not-supporting-tinubu-gov-ikpeazu-dismisses-kalus-claim/

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Derrickfoster1: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ghen ghen

8 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Kingpin1000: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
G5 don turn G1.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by shuttox: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
G5 in the mud. Wike is doomed politically. This is the result of being unwise. Whatever you do in life always learn and know when to let go no matter how right you feel you’re, leave room for resolutions always because of posterity. Wike byeeeeeeee

22 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by kk2027: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kingpin1000:
G5 don turn G1.

cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Winnersunited: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kingpin1000:
G5 don turn G1.
Orji Kalu is playing old Political gimmick. It's not working. People don wise up.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Luckylife(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
H
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Just like OUK said, the east dey play politics with emotions, they need to start playing practical politics..

Everything no be nzogbu zogbu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Novarisammy2: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omo things don fall apart for the G5 governors oh
the center cannot hold again
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Ezeama400: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wike in the Mud... grin grin

Thank God Ortom noticed his move and pulled out immidistely ..

Wike can only deceive urchings, not G5 governors or Rivers people

Again, Wike in the mud!!!

12 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Honjoshy4u: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wike is on his own!
Nothing like G5 again..... Na G-Wike remain

10 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Ezeama400: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
KillSars:
Just like OUK said, the east dey play politics with emotions, they need to start playing practical politics..

But Orji uzo Kalu supporting Tinubu is not emotional politics ?

Urchin' s mentality

11 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Novarisammy2: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
KillSars:

was the drug lord thinking about practical politics when he said power must be grabbed at all cost. this sounds even more than nzogbu nzogbu politics

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by able20(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wike don become Chicken, the once lion Wike has been reduced to ordinary Chicken in politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by slivertongue: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
APC is a plague.
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Shikini: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wike is on his own.
Orji Kalu has turned a shameless liar since he joined the APC

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Dotherightthing: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
OUK stylishly put his hand in Ikpeazu's mouth to know his stance in the G5 and he fell for it. cheesy

No APC person is expecting any PDP governor in the south east to work for Tinubu. They would rather support Peter Obi at worst. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by toneroforever(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Orji Kalu is just loud mouthed. Believe him at ur peril
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by highchief1: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kingpin1000:
G5 don turn G1.
lol Gulf 3

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by highchief1: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
peepydelano:
G5 in the mud. Wike is doomed politically. This is the result of being unwise. Whatever you do in life always learn and know when to let go no matter how right you feel you’re, leave room for resolutions always because of posterity. Wike byeeeeeeee
yes he was supposed to slow down in December.We must learn to blow hot and cold in this life.he missed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by AOB1: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Ruggedniggaone: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na OYO wike dey, his disgrace will start on the 25th when results starts coming in
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by dorodee(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Even Wike with all his boldness cannot openly declare for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Brendaniel: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
highchief1:
yes he was supposed to slow down in December.We must learn to blow hot and cold in this life.he missed it
No politician will like to work closely with him again, even if he eventually decamps he’ll be relegated.
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by ganisucks(f): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dotherightthing:
OUK stylishly put his hand in Ikpeazu's mouth to know his stance in the G5 and he fell for it. cheesy

No APC person is expecting any PDP governor in the south east to work for Tinubu. They would rather support Peter Obi at worst. undecided
No. OUK is for Obi. He's merely playing to the gallery, for his senatorial ambition.
OUK, prior to the APC primaries, swore on Channels TV that Lawan would become the APC Presidential candidate. 24hours later, he and APC elected Tinubu.
OUK has not forgotten his disgrace by Tinubu. He's waiting to deal ruthlessly with Tinubu on election day. Listen to what he said at both interviews he did on channels TV. He kept saying he was forced to accept the party's choice.

On election day, Zulum will betray Shettima
Elrufai will betray Tinubu
Bello of Niger will betray Tinubu
Masari will betray Tinubu
The betrayal will be like a thousand knives thrust into one man.
Nigeria is never split on its electoral decision. The country always votes one way.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by jlinkd78(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Noted
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Givemehope(f): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
It's here
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Dotherightthing: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
ganisucks:

No. OUK is for Obi. He's merely playing to the gallery, for his senatorial ambition.
OUK, prior to the APC primaries, swore on Channels TV that Lawan would become the APC Presidential candidate. 24hours later, he and APC elected Tinubu.
OUK has not forgotten his disgrace by Tinubu. He's waiting to deal ruthlessly with Tinubu on election day. Listen to what he said at both interviews he did on channels TV. He kept saying he was forced to accept the party's choice.

On election day, Zulum will betray Shettima
Elrufai will betray Tinubu
Bello of Niger will betray Tinubu
Masari will betray Tinubu
The betrayal will be like a thousand knives thrust into one man.
Nigeria is never split on its electoral decision. The country always votes one way.

You are a kid!

Go and check 1979 presidential election results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Buccalcavity2: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Be deceiving yourself Ikpeazu. APC got 26% vote in 2019 when you were on the ballot and Buhari was the candidate..... Na now dem no go get 25% when Kalu needs to be senate president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ezeama400:

But Orji uzo Kalu supporting Tinubu is not emotional politics ?

Urchin' s mentality
Because he threatened ur family to support BAT or he bullied u on space..

That's a man that has the interest of Eastern extraction, doing everything to form alliance and u feel it's not practical enough.... unlike the fraud peddling propaganda about his opposition, trying to steer an ethnic crisis....

Well u no get brain sha..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavy Fire Outbreak Ongoing In Balogun Market Lagos / Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President" / Labour Party Wins Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.