Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Obi's Presidency Is Complicated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Presidency Is Complicated (404 Views)

2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) / 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by 4tomandchi: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
With just barely 48 hours to the 2023 general election an Obi’s presidency still looks complicated.

Obi’s journey to the presidency began just before PDP primaries where he perceived Wike was hell bent on being elected as the PDP presidential candidate. If Wike’s plan had come to pass with Obi in PDP Obi would have lost the chance to be Nigeria’s President in his life time due to the zoning system practiced by our political parties.

Why Obi’s Presidency complicated?

First Obi started by defying 2 most important political players in his life Atiku and Wike which he claims to respect Atiku any day any time in return Wike has shown Obi love in the public domain but failed to endorse him rather he pitched his tent with the Tinubu team.

More complicated is the fact that the South East are not in full support of Obi’s presidency. How many SE governors have publicly endorsed Obi? Instead what we hear is treat that elections won’t hold in the SE if these elements successfully implemented seat at home how sure are you that they would not prevent people from accessing their Pooling Units?

More so is the fact that out of 50 obidients I have meet 20 don’t have their PVC and 10 were unable to change their pooling units address and won’t be able to vote Obi on Election Day.

As Obidients What Is The Situation Like In Your Area
Re: Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by fortunateme: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Do your part and stop speaking from both sides of your mouth abi u have corn 🌽 in ur pocket? Or just a mikano rodent looking for sympathy vote from obidients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
I met with some igbos today and disguised to be fully obidient but got a shocker from them telling me clearly that Obi can’t win and they’ll be voting Atiku. They said they can never vote Tinubu for anything in this life. Obi doesn’t stand a chance at all in this election.
Re: Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by ClearFlair: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nothing complicated here. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by Neckpresser101: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
peepydelano:
I met with some igbos today and disguised to be fully obidient but got a shocker from them telling me clearly that Obi can’t win and they’ll be voting Atiku. They said they can never vote Tinubu for anything in this life.

Obidient rise by decieving others cheesy wink

Ok is that why there's low collection of pvc in SW

I seee grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by Pauldollars(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
peepydelano

Only SM Nairalanders believe their opinion about Obi
Did they write Igbo on their forehead?. grin

The OP even called it Obi's Presidency cheesy
Re: Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by adioolayi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na now una know say he no dey enter anywhere If he enter ...na his house or office grin cheesy grin

Peter Obi and My Candidate Yele Sowore will all be runner-up grin grin grin grin

Atiku or Tinubu is the next President...na so the political tertian of this country be for now.
Re: Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by gidgiddy: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
4tomandchi:
With just barely 48 hours to the 2023 general election an Obi’s presidency still looks complicated.

Obi’s journey to the presidency began just before PDP primaries where he perceived Wike was hell bent on being elected as the PDP presidential candidate. If Wike’s plan had come to pass with Obi in PDP Obi would have lost the chance to be Nigeria’s President in his life time due to the zoning system practiced by our political parties.

First Obi started by defying 2 most important political players in his life Atiku and Wike which he claims to respect Atiku any day any time in return Wike has shown Obi love in the public domain but failed to endorse him rather he pitched his tent with the Tinubu team.

More complicated is the fact that the South East are not in full support of Obi’s presidency. How many SE governors have publicly endorsed Obi? Instead what we hear is treat that elections won’t hold in the SE if these elements successfully implemented seat at home how sure are you that they would not prevent people from accessing their Pooling Units?

More so is the fact that out of 50 obidients I have meet 20 don’t have their PVC and 10 were unable to change their pooling units address and won’t be able to vote Obi on Election Day.

I dont think Obi's Presidential ambition is complicated at all based on the above. In 1999, despite no endorsement from any Governor in his Region, despite no political heavyweight from his Region endorsing him, and despite his own Region not voting for him, Obasanjo still won the Presidential elections

Even if nobody from the South East votes Obi, he can still be President if the rest of Nigeria says he should be

1 Like

Re: Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by highchief1: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

I dont think Obi's Presidential ambition is complicated at all based on the above. In 1999, despite no endorsement from any Governor in his Region, despite no political heavyweight from his Region endorsing him, and despite his own Region not voting for him, Obasanjo still won the Presidential elections

Even if nobody from the South East votes Obi, he can still be President if the rest of Nigeria says he should be
don’t believe in miracles in politics bro.E be like u be pastor.
Re: Obi's Presidency Is Complicated by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
4tomandchi:

South East governors don't care about election that doesn't concern them directly.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kano Getting Locked Down For Bola Tinubu / INEC Database Can Be Hacked – Ex-inec Chairman / We’ll Review Elections, If…. – INEC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.