Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? (22918 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Fredoh(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Is there anything like soul mate? I believe that stuff na setup. You only choose people that you can live with irrespective of their flaws. Someone that you are compatible with..

I don’t believe that soul mate stuff bro.
I’m opened minded believing that there’s not just a single way to live this life!

The idea of soul mate is that of a particular person you’re destined to live the rest of your life with.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Nosa111(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
na person like you go marry Hoelosho, think say you marry wife grin
DropsMic:
Na you dey find decent girl.. Wife full everywhere. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by simplepee(f): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Do not ever make the mistake of marrying for romantic love, love is a fallacy, its a tool used to manipulate weak minds.

If you want to marry without regrets, marry based on the qualities and things that will ensure the growth or expansion of your financial wealth, sustainability of your success and lineage. Marry like the Royal families.

Before you pick any lady to marry, consider her:

personality; is she respectful?

Is she reliable ?

Does she enjoy working and earning?

Does she have a career prospect?

Does she have clear plans to grow on her own with little help from you?

If something happens to you and renders you incapacitated, can she sustain your family success without resorting to begging and turning miserable?

Does she have luck on her side? If she is not lucky, its a risk marrying her cos her ill luck will mar your life unless your destiny is too bright to outshine her ill luck.

Who are her immediate family members ? Are they leeches or people you can run to for help if need be?

Watch her utterances about life and money management.

Is she a money maker or a money spender?

What's her belief? Does it align with yours?

Will her profession, career, business, handwork or craft help you grow or mar/distort your own growth?

Don't marry for sex, sex is overrated, you will bet tired of sex in marriage even if your wife fine pass mami iwota, especially as a man, so forget about romantic vibes or sex vibes.

Love is not enough to marry anybody, it will expire when financial lack sets in.
True. Marrying for Love does more harm than good.

The points are also applicable to ladies looking out for a husband.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Alexanderobi: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
1Alex:
This I have been saying. Till you want to get married, you will know there are few wives out there.

Op, you are even lucky you are looking for a wife. What of guys who are hopeless about getting married because they have no resources to marry and manage a family.

Yet some Id!ots in their 20's will open their gutter mouth to call their elders chronic bachelors. Make dem no worry e go reach everybody.
Lolzzzz. Lwkmd. Seriously!!!?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Konjiboii: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why do you want to put yourself in handcuffs knowingly , what you need is a heir and you are good, companion is easy to get it doesn't necessarily have to be someone you love. Just be smart and calculative and you will see how beautiful life is without the tension of a "wife"

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Regex: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:
I have been seriously searching for my soul mate and wife but this has been a herculean task so far.

I have met in the past some very suitable and wonderful ladies who we were deeply into each other but I was either too naive at the time or wasn't ready for marriage so they had to move on.

Now that I am ready and able, no show!!!
I don't want to just get married anyhow to anyone, I want someone who's God fearing,my soul mate, someone who I'm attracted, loving, peaceful and so on.

I'm so confused!! Is true love this hard to find??!

You are Hot that's why you are feeling this way. How can you search for someone you don't know how s/he looks like and have never met before, relying on you think such person would make you feel?

You are Hot jareh, and it's not bad, just find one olosho and get romped!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by MrColdsweat: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
There's nothing like soulmate. You've been misled by Hollywood.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by smiliyB(f): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:
I have been seriously searching for my soul mate and wife but this has been a herculean task so far.

I have met in the past some very suitable and wonderful ladies who we were deeply into each other but I was either too naive at the time or wasn't ready for marriage so they had to move on.

I don't want to just get married anyhow to anyone, I want someone who's God fearing,my soul mate, someone who I'm attracted, loving, peaceful and so on.

it's very hard to find when you're eventually ready to settle down.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by emmaodet: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
DropsMic:
Na you dey find decent girl.. Wife full everywhere. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
seanwilliam:

Hmm. Kindly tell us what happened sir.
Is it the one u just married recently ?
What are the signs you saw ?
Someone is learning from you remember that .

God gave me a second chance to live again.

Even though I lost all my wealth after the rescue mission was completed. I'm just happy that I am alive today and picking up gradually by his grace

The only thing I can tell you is ..

Never pick a wife with your naked eyes no matter how beautiful she is, I repeat, No Matter how beautiful she is!

If you are the church type, it's very good but be extremely careful and prayerful if you would pick your wife from there!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by debbaron2011: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Just relax your time will come. I got married ate 36, today all my children are graduates, ask God to lead you the rite one will come

16 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by flokii: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
@OP Maybe she is now into hookup, travelling from state to state to go and service rich men..

Wise men will say.. Na girl wey dem catch be ashaw0, we don't know who is who.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by deltateam: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
incandescentena:
I will advice you to "MASTER HOW TO REMAIN CALM". wink

Lol. E get why. Women can finish you with mouth.

Don't take any woman at face value until she bears Mrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by HardMirror(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

Hmmmn!!! I feel time is passing me by, I should have been married at least 10yrs ago.
Anyways I appreciate your advice and will master this calmness!!!
Thanks
i passed through the same until i employed a lady here on nairaland. I can tell you that she is everything i ever wanted in a woman. From being my employee, we would soon get married. Baba calm down.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by ACE1010: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

Bro we're in it together. In fact it's been hard for me too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Naxky99(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
[color=#000000][/color]
chccho:

me too
TheGoodAmerican:
Some people have to search a little harder to find their person, that's all. She's out there.
chccho:

me too
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

Marry and take her for deliverance grin tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by agabaI23(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Generalwoodz:
I made you a wish list for the perfect woman.

If your woman don't have these qualities then rest assured you're clearly waking down the aisle of stupid matrimony.

If you're going to spend the rest of your healthy, sickly, and wealthy life with her then you look out for these.

Intelligent.
Witty
Sense of humour
Loving
Caring
Loves kids
Warm
Accommodating
Supportive
Attractive

However, if you don't want something permanent; a marriage that won't last the taste of time, a marriage which may kill you, a marriage that could turn you into a wounded beast, embittered, depressed and shadow of your own self then chose these qualities clearly motivated by lust.

Gorgeous
Sexy
Cute
Athletic body
Loves sex
Dresses sexy
Looks great and has minty breath when she first wakes

Xoxogi

In other news: before HUNGER shift my womb pls come and buy my Facebook account. Danke,!
The first list contains everything in the second list

You summarized the second list with one word in the first list.

That's the last item

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by DropsMic(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nosa111:
na person like you go marry Hoelosho, think say you marry wife grin

Lol.. grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by backtovillage: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Op dem go still scam you.
Hope say you get money

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by gift2xl: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
First thing first, stop knacking kpeku for clear vision.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by deltateam: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Do not ever make the mistake of marrying for romantic love, love is a fallacy, its a tool used to manipulate weak minds.

If you want to marry without regrets, marry based on the qualities and things that will ensure the growth or expansion of your financial wealth, sustainability of your success and lineage. Marry like the Royal families.

Is she reliable ?

If something happens to you and renders you incapacitated, can she sustain your family success without resorting to begging and turning miserable?

Does she have luck on her side? If she is not lucky, its a risk marrying her cos her ill luck will mar your life unless your destiny is too bright to outshine her ill luck.

Who are her immediate family members ? Are they leeches or people you can run to for help if need be?

Will her profession, career, business, handwork or craft help you grow or mar/distort your own growth?

Don't marry for sex, sex is overrated, you will bet tired of sex in marriage even if your wife fine pass mami iwota, especially as a man, so forget about romantic vibes or sex vibes.

Love is not enough to marry anybody, it will expire when financial lack sets in.

Nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

As a man you believe in something like soulmate?...to be honest I pity you. Big time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Fairview1: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Over analysis is all am seeing here. How prepared are you? How much work have you done on your own self character and husband wise?

Oga, go and make money. Get more responsible in your community and ladies of character will notice you immediately. When they do, they will get closer, and when you notice them, you will make your point known.

chccho:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
franchasofficia:

Is she reliable ?

I like this portrait.
Women can also follow this advise too, when searching for that someone.
I will also add, that one should not forget the God factor too.
Pray about it.

Thanks for dropping this.

@op take this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

No be only Soulmate. Na Relaxer you go See.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by lanocfoods: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

I'm your soulmate cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by smiliyB(f): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
gfelo:
better be patient, and take ur time, immediately u pick anyhow, suddenly the right one will come, by then it will be too late, so be patient.
You're right
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
There's no angel anywhere. Pray to God to give you someone you can manage her flaws. I wish you best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by deltateam: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

Op don't be confused. I have the right person for you.

My female dog, Timmy is beautiful, loyal, hardworking and humble.

You'll love her. Dm for marriage negotiation. Congrats in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by chronique(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
1Alex:
This I have been saying. Till you want to get married, you will know there are few wives out there.

Op, you are even lucky you are looking for a wife. What of guys who are hopeless about getting married because they have no resources to marry and manage a family.

Yet some Id!ots in their 20's will open their gutter mouth to call their elders chronic bachelors. Make dem no worry e go reach everybody.

This got me laughing real hard.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.