Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? (22829 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by pansophist(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You are never a genuine Christian, that is why you reasoned this way

Get out. Criticism is not hate, it's criticism. I can criticise Nigeria and Buhari, does it mean I'm not a true Nigerian?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by citytv(f): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboymessiah:

Have sent u D.M
Sorry the mail is not working
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Divija(f): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Taah!
comot here! angry

post ya pix mek we find out!
grin
Nobi by picture o
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Divija(f): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2023
chccho:

I will soon appear in your house with my 1000yards cape.
Lolx
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by carsuperman: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Correct talk
franchasofficia:
Do not ever make the mistake of marrying for romantic love, love is a fallacy, its a tool used to manipulate weak minds.

If you want to marry without regrets, marry based on the qualities and things that will ensure the growth or expansion of your financial wealth, sustainability of your success and lineage. Marry like the Royal families.

Before you pick any lady to marry, consider her:

personality; is she respectful?

Is she reliable ?

Does she enjoy working and earning?

Does she have a career prospect?

Does she have clear plans to grow on her own with little help from you?

If something happens to you and renders you incapacitated, can she sustain your family success without resorting to begging and turning miserable?

Does she have luck on her side? If she is not lucky, its a risk marrying her cos her ill luck will mar your life unless your destiny is too bright to outshine her ill luck.

Who are her immediate family members ? Are they leeches or people you can run to for help if need be?

Watch her utterances about life and money management.

Is she a money maker or a money spender?

What's her belief? Does it align with yours?

Will her profession, career, business, handwork or craft help you grow or mar/distort your own growth?

Don't marry for sex, sex is overrated, you will bet tired of sex in marriage even if your wife fine pass mami iwota, especially as a man, so forget about romantic vibes or sex vibes.

Love is not enough to marry anybody, it will expire when financial lack sets in.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Truvelisback(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
ibiaso1986:
I have all this but still find it hard to find someone.. especially the flashy ones
If u have all these and still can't find any, then u have a serious problem.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Gerrard59(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

This is very true. I told gerrard.59 to consider converting to islam when he's ready to get married and he can convert back after finding a Muslim wife. I might do the same if the marriage thing ever tickles me. It's not easy getting married as a Christian at all.

Northern Nigerian Christian is the best bet. The earlier man does this, the better before the region is completely islamised.

I cannot marry a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Gerrard59(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
faithfull18:
Lol, plenty over-used men looking for decent women.
Why should decent women settle for not so decent men, decent men are scarce too.

Also, some have very odd beliefs. My female friend was gisting me that the men she comes across are not worth it. They don't like as she speaks fluent English, some according to her are too mysnogistic and want her to stop working immediately after marriage. One even said she must give birth to four children.

All the same, I believe it is not hard to marry depending on one's value system.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Chinny024(f): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yours will come in due time...Don't rush and enter nonsense..Tomorrow you would be creating thread on family here and there..Pray,ask and seek...She's on the way..Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by iInjureHerYansh: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2023
pansophist:
Fun fact. It's easier to make money as a man, than to meet a good woman. Making money is within your control, but meeting a good woman (or man) is based on the society. In Nigeria, you'll meet forkboys and runs girls, in the West, na feminist you go jam.

Good women are minted in societies where the men are strong (some idiots will understand strong as tyranny/oppression, all ye neurotic modafukas). Feminine women are as a result of masculine men. If a society lackss one, it will lack the other.

I'm a Christian myself, but I'll admit that you'll find wifable women more within the Muslim communities, and more importantly, with girls that their survival instinct have not been forcibly sharpened by the harsh realities of life.
Your last paragraph said all
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by SIawomir: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

This is very true. I told gerrard59 to consider converting to islam when he's ready to get married and he can convert back after finding a Muslim wife. I might do the same if the marriage thing ever tickles me. It's not easy getting married as a Christian at all.

grin Niggar..this cracked me up
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Chocoloco: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Op stop stressing, don't get clouded in a limbo of depression,
Rather live life and mingle with lots of women there and then you will have lots of choice to pick from.
Also you can't find a perfect woman with all good qualities a man will desire.
If she thicks, 7,8/10 you desire in a woman then go for her.

Make I use this jumbo loud ,Banga soup and fufu step down ,no be me out problem for Naija
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by chccho(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chinny024:
Yours will come in due time...Don't rush and enter nonsense..Tomorrow you would be creating thread on family here and there..Pray,ask and seek...She's on the way..Goodluck...
Thanks alot for this I appreciate. God bless u..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.