Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,225 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? (22913 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by logicalhumour: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2023
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Once again, a very honest question, sincerely. Thank you.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Pauldollars(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
The only major achievement of APC are

Npower (currently failed)
2nd Niger bridge
Ensuring free and fair election tomorrow

Kaduna-Abuja train was done by PDP and attacked by APC bandits

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by badthinds: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2023
Would it count if I said that I enjoyed suffering? grin

Nlfpmod, I think Nigerians deserve this thread to at least evaluate the performance of APC in a time when everyone's focused on campaign.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by RighChannel: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2023
I enjoy staying at my domain because I love traveling to North and South and now that APC is doing wonders in security matters, I just stay at my doorstep enjoying my life

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by SmartPolician: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2023
APC and Buhari were the worst things that ever happened to Nigeria. In fact, Buhari was a monumental failure of epic proportions.

They even borrowed to do the projects they claimed they did without clear-cut repayment plans! I hope they didn't sell our sovereignty to China because I am not ready to work in Chinese coalmines now.

279 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Once again, a very honest question, sincerely. Thank you.

What is your motivation for asking such a question
Why do you want to know what others enjoyed. Life na per head. If I tell you now how would it benefit you or me sef. Guy rest, you no get yern.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Urheadmaster(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Kaduna -Abuja train was also attacked by APC terrorists members tongue
Pauldollars:
The only major achievement of APC are

Npower (currently failed)
2nd Niger bridge

Kaduna-Abuja train was done by PDP

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Softmirror: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2023
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.

51 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by TheManPregnant: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2023
badthinds:
Would it count if I said that I enjoyed suffering? grin

Nlfpmod, I think Nigerians deserve this thread to at least evaluate the performance of APC in a time when everyone's focused on campaign.

You would be surprised...

Some people actually do!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Felabrity: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2023
OP do you have amnesia??

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by NoahHadNoArk: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2023
The president’s lackluster attitude even at the height of the end sars protests.

Nigeria burned and PMB played the fiddle like emperor Nero and picked his teeth. Someone reply me with that photo please.

We all enjoyed that one very much.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by SLAP44: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2023
This, I wish we can wake them all up.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Improved power supply in my location, but the downside is, the power charges also increased.

But since the new year the power supply has become worse tho.

So APC's about 4yrs good expensive power supply.

Aside that APC has been a massive failure that doesn't deserve a minute longer to exist.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Kennyfancy(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2023
U dey find fight abi, even Osinbanjo did not enjoy the last 8 years

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by madapcmod: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2023
We enjoyed the following:

The highest massacre of Nigerians across the country since civil war without any compassionate input to stop it by the President

The highest rate of poverty and suffering across the nation

The institutionalisation of nepotism by the Buhari led govt across all government parastatals

Persistent fuel queues despite the denial of payment of fuel subsidy which was found to be false

Poor power supply despite billions we hear going into power sector. Remember power is not rocket science by Fashola. We are still on 4000MW inherited from PDP.

Highest rate of insecurity, kidnapping, road trip became risk, railway is not spared, flight tickets rose to an astronomical level

Price of food rose to an all high level, the Naira value crashed that 10k can't make a good pot of soup

The arbitrary disregard to rule of law by the Buhari govt. Ignoring supreme court rulings

8 months ASUU strike that kept our university students at home and our lecturer parents hungry without salary while some died from sickness because they could not buy their routine drugs

For the first time, Naira rose to close to 1000 Naira to a dollar

The govt that forced our active youth run out of the country in the name of "Japa" most hospitals have no doctors as most medical personnel have ran to UK for greener pastures

The massacre of youth that peacefully protested end of police brutality at lekki, use of thugs backed by DSS to counter the protest in Abuja and gagging of press that carried the broadcast of the protest

The constant blaming of 16years of PDP throughout their useless 8 years failed tenure

The shameless bareface lies from lie moreHARMmade, Femi Adeshitna and Cohorts

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ecolime(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Their success is negligible compared to their failures. So, it's pointless talking about it.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by affable4(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
We love our oppressors.

We are tribalistic.

We easily forget our troubles.

And I think illiteracy adds to our stupidity. Educated illiterates are worse off.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Andrelade: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Second Niger bridge

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Elidrisy20: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by vastolord4(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Honestly speaking, Osinbajo shouldn't be included in the havoc apc has done in the past 8 years. He's not clueless and definitely not a party to it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Mindlog: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Sighs...
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by noble71(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
shocked
Personally nothing.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by dynicks(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
How proud my thumb would appear immediately after av voted for HE PETER OLUWATOSIN AHMED OBI!!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Apus: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Good question.

1. Distribution of Mass Prepaid meters.
2. Paying part of popsy's long owed pension arrears since Obasanjo/Atiku's administration. Buhari really took care of the aged.
3. Improvement in the electoral law.
4. More recently is Buhari's effort at ensuring a free and fair election and the way Baba dey press urchins neck.

The rest na F9.

The suffering far outweigh and rubbish the achievement.
Too much Nepotism is the lowest highlight for me of this administration.

#proudly Obidient

33 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Kingpele(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing my only regret is voting against my brother GEJ in 2015 in bayalse because of lies tinubu told us about buharia..I thought GEJ was clueless only to vote the full version of cluelessness in 2015 but now I will vote wisely irrespective of lies coming out from the camp of tinubu and co

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Emmastan291: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Light
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Hollyharjii: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Speechless
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Derrickfoster1: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
I lost a family member to End SARS massacre

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by SK1SOLA: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Lagos Ibadan express what a smooth ride to lagos

2 N- power
3-security in the the south
4- 2 niger bridge
5- good will
6- census

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by GeneralPula: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Under Tinubu’s administration, their won’t be a room for owing salaries across all states..

Vote wisely..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
The short period that Osibanjo took over as acting president!

Nothing else tbh!

They did nothing remarkable but take the nation backward!

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Abuja As Shi'ites Hold Rally In Support Of Palestine / Photos From NSA, Service Chiefs And Igp's Visits To North East Today / National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.