Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting (24319 Views)

Manchester United Vs Real Betis : Europa League (4 - 1) On 9th March 2023 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. / UCL Last-16 Draw: Who Could Chelsea, Man City, Man United And Liverpool Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by elefind(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Pells1: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
G
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by PlayMaker14: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Starboytwo:
if we play 15 times, man utd will trump all the 15 times. Again, No more Messi. Simple as that.
Sorry, I don't do petty arguments, I drop my observation and leave....

6 Likes

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Slynation(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Manchester united for life, easy draw to go.
Real Betis ain't easy to beat, every team has deciphered Barcelona's strategy because you know they will play tiki taka, but what strategy do you know about Real Betis?? You guys will be up against a Real Betis side housing an inform Sergio Canales and Nabir Fekir...!!

In a game of football, anything can happen...!!

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Slynation(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Starboytwo:
if we play 15 times, man utd will trump all the 15 times. Again, No more Messi. Simple as that.
Your understanding of football is questionable...!!

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by OlawaleBammie: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Starboytwo:
I no like all these Spanish teams
Why
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by OlawaleBammie: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
obembet:

Barcelona were unbeaten in 18 games before they met Thier Master Man United

Xavi try abeg, Man United is bigger and better than Barcelona

Man United can be better than Barca but can never be bigger than Barca...get that into Ur skull.

In what sense are Manu better??

History
Laurels
Money
Or what??

Hala Madrid anyway

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
UEFA just dey use La Liga test Man United!

Real Sociedad.... Barcelona.... Now, Real Betis!

1 Like

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Manchester united for life, easy draw to go.

Easy?!! Lol!

Y'all should try and be watching La Liga na!

You think Barcelona and Madrid are the only proper teams in Spain!

No wonder Villarreal taught you people a lesson! grin
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Ray07(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Slynation:
Real Betis ain't easy to beat, every team has deciphered Barcelona's strategy because you know they will play tiki taka, but what strategy do you know about Real Betis?? You guys will be up against a Real Betis side housing an inform Sergio Canales and Nabir Fekir...!!

In a game of football, anything can happen...!!
No be today we the read about hype. You guys said more about Barca. Where them Dem now? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by zhirkovrado(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Gunners it's coming home this time!

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Ray07(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Angelfrost:
UEFA just dey use La Liga test Man United!

Real Sociedad.... Barcelona.... Now, Real Betis!
And we would stamp them to the ground. grin

1 Like

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by PROPHETmichael: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
Juventus or Arsenal to win Europa

For you to think Juventus can get pass Freiburg shows you don't know football.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Darammliveth(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
Juventus or Arsenal to win Europa

Just dey play ooo.... Mumu.
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Felabrity: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Darammliveth:

Just dey play ooo.... Mumu.
your papa
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Felabrity: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

For you to think Juventus can get pass Freiburg shows you don't know football.
Freiburg of bundesliga or which?
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by chigoziri2403(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
How did Arsenal enter the draws
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Bawofss(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
chigoziri2403:

through back door
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Slynation(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ray07:
No be today we the read about hype. You guys said more about Barca. Where them Dem now? cheesy
who are the you guys?? There is no small team in football, that guy clearly underrated Real Betis and it caught my attention...

For instance, Real Madrid is gaining momentum and can defeat any team because they ain't known with a particular style of play, you don't know if they will play a high pressing attacking football or tiki taka, their tactical setup is kinda camouflaging and they can switch play at any point to confuse there opponents, but if Barcelona is 3goal down, they will still stick to their obsolete pattern of tiki taka, more reason it's very easy to defeat Barcelona than Real Madrid...!!

It was very easy for Ten hag to decipher Barcelona's strategy, but the same cannot be said of Real Betis. United are playing good football no doubt, but they will need to respect every team if they are to land the trophy...

1 Like

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by chigoziri2403(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bawofss:

through back door
I don't understand
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by chigoziri2403(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
obembet:
Manchester United have been drawn against Real Betis in the last 16 of the UEFA Europa League.

The first leg will be played at Old Trafford on Thursday 9 March, with the return fixture in Spain falling seven days later on Thursday 16 March.

Erik ten Hag's men molest Barcelona 2-1 in last night's second-leg thriller at Old Trafford, to go through 4-3 on aggregate from the knockout round play-offs.

The Reds had seven possible opponents in the draw which took place at UEFA's headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland. All of them were group winners from the first stage of the Europa League and fellow Premier League side Arsenal were the only seeded team we were unable to face.

Full draw

Roma vs Real Sociedad

Union Berlin vs Union SG

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Feyenoord

Sevilla vs Fenerbahçe

Manchester United vs Betis

Sporting CP vs Arsenal

Leverkusen vs Ferencváros

Juventus vs Freiburg

Source: https://twitter.com/EuropaLeague/status/1629080606381338625?t=f5hR4Tquf0QAKVWX13izzg&s=19
did arsenal play group stage
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by magzey: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
It seems its Spanish team that will finally slaughter Ten Hag Guards. grin

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Slynation(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Arsenal are among the top seeders that topped there respective groups during the group stages...just like it was Real Sociedad topped that of United's group etc

1 Like

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by magzey: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
chigoziri2403:
did arsenal play group stage
Arsenal Qualified as group leaders grin
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Jokerman(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Rashford has discovered that he's a top player since Ronaldo left, I am really happy for him, he is one of the United player I love watching.

De Gea is next.

So Rashford was not a top player before Ronaldo 1 season at the club?
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Starboytwo(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Why
they are always “sleazy” if there’s a word like that. I remember athletico Bilbao or so and always hard to beat. They pass the ball too damn much and are very technical.
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Starboytwo(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Slynation:
Your understanding of football is questionable...!!
hahahah. Barca peoples laments is my joy.
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Saint179: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=obembet post=121189940]Manchester United have been drawn against Real Betis in the last 16 of the UEFA Europa League.

The first leg will be played at Old Trafford on Thursday 9 March, with the return fixture in Spain falling seven days later on Thursday 16 March.

Erik ten Hag's men molest Barcelona 2-1 in last night's second-leg thriller at Old Trafford, to go through 4-3 on aggregate from the knockout round play-offs.

The Reds had seven possible opponents in the draw which took place at UEFA's headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland. All of them were group winners from the first stage of the Europa League and fellow Premier League side Arsenal were the only seeded team we were unable to face.

Full draw

Roma vs Real Sociedad

Union Berlin vs Union SG

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Feyenoord

Sevilla vs Fenerbahçe

Manchester United vs Betis

Sporting CP vs Arsenal

Leverkusen vs Ferencváros

Juventus vs Freiburg

Real betis against man-u is a very tricky tie. I believe in ETH though
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by OlawaleBammie: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Starboytwo:
they are always “sleazy” if there’s a word like that. I remember athletico Bilbao or so and always hard to beat. They pass the ball too damn much and are very technical.

I don't know the meaning is sleazy but Ur last word made me laf..

The tin is laliga is not a league that plays pacey football, tho they can be brutal with counter attack.
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Truvelisback(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Congratulations to Manchester United.... Barcelona my club are good at throwing opportunities.

Xavi is not fit for intercontinental games.
I'm a Man utd fan but i must confess that Xavi did his best. As a matter of fact, Barcelonia played well. I never expect his team would play this way. Xavi is a good coach. The victory wasn't an easy one for Man utd.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by Starz825(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Starboytwo:
I no like all these Spanish teams

Even Royal Madrid grin
Re: UEFA Last 16 Draw: Man United To Face Real Betis As Arsenal Face Sporting by donproject2(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Blake755:
Learns to Barcelona and there fans an era do come to an end .... Eric Ten Hag
Rule number 1
Never score first at old Trafford 😂😂
Rule number 2
Always remember rule number 1 😂😂😛😛

Rule number 3:
If you have the chance to score as many goals as possible against Manchester United in first half of play, please do, they don't bargain second half with any team.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FC Porto Vs Juventus : UCL (2 - 1) On 17th February 2021 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Manchester United Vs AFC Bournemouth - (3 - 1) - On 17th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.