Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election (35440 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Teacherjobs: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by bigboluet(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
I will vote ATIKU ABUBAKAR

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Gboom: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
We are not deceived, that was Atiku's real voice.

Definitely, the closest people to Atiku are his enemies

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Laple0541(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal and Emefailue must rot in jail. All their evil plans will further be revealed.

Wike had promised to deal with Atiku, expect more revelations
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by casualobserver: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Atiku will be a serial loser ....he doesn't have political sense

Obasanjo has told us the problem with Atiku. Everything he does is based on ability to bribe and marabouts.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Zeezenho: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
We know na tinibu Oluwole media.they are deep into propaganda.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by udeh3(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
Chaiiii which AI can do such with 100 percent accuracy? It even captured stuttering and specific speech patterns of the individual.

A tech company did the audio analysis, it wasn't dotted. It's real

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by HardMirror(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
Chaiiii which AI can do such with 100 percent accuracy? It even captured stuttering and specific speech patterns of the individual.
mumu like you. So you think tambuwal calls atiku by name when they talk? Why are they calling each other by their full names? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You lack ability to think.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Lastdon02(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
This is Ai na

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Rexnegro(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ladiesdream:
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.
Hahahaha haha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by tyinfinity: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Not only Atiku .peter gringory obituary is also a looser
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
bigboluet:
I will vote ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Sell the vote and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi. A vote for Atiku is a waste of vote!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Angelfrost(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Distractions...!

Oga Buhari, just give us a free, fair and peaceful election devoid of magomago.

Let the results be difficult or even impossible for any losing candidate to contest in court!

Let's check how many people in this nation are still normal or mad!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by iscom(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Every body will rest after tomorrow.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by jaytee01(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
What did you expect the Criminal to do.... accept that he is the one on the recording?

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by LeyeWrites: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
At this point voters have made up their mind.

Campaign is over.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by samsard(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
I haven't listened to the audio. But the latest Nvidia GPUs can eliminate noise by analyzing a speech and basically recreating it using it's AI capabilities.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by LeyeWrites: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
udeh3:

A tech company did the audio analysis, it wasn't dotted. It's real
Which tech company.

Drop the name flath.ead.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Blake755: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
This information Is very very important. Pls read and understand and share it to others.

At the polling units, if the INEC officials give you 2 ballot papers as if by mistake, do not thumbprint the 2 ballot papers and think that you are helping OBI, no. The BIVAS machine will detect that you thumbprinted twice and the result of that polling unit will be cancelled.. That is one one of the tricks they want to use to reduce OBI'S votes.
The INEC officials will give the double or more ballot papers to you as if by mistake, no it is deliberate, and they will do this in all areas that Obi has more followers. Do you know what will happen if they succeed in the areas where Obi has majority followers. God forbid, so let us be alert and wise up to their evil machinations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Memphitz357: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When he loses like Trump, this will be investigated and if he is culpable, he will be prosecuted with this evidence used in court against him like Trump.

Right now, INEC should remain vigilant and super efficient. We are all praying for you guys at INEC,you Patriots are our heroes and heroines.

As a disciple of Asiwaju Tinubu, I have stopped the campaigns in respect to the campaign rules. We will mobilize our massive voting strength for Asiwaju Tinubu tomorrow to deliver an unprecedented landslide victory for Asiwaju and all APC NA candidates.

May God bless Nigeria.
You're one extremely stooooooopid dumb f**k!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Unrated900(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Oyi77:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm ย Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szDhAtg43RA
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks

This guy man again
Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Padipadi(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
duro4chang:
He will deny it
JUST IN: Atikuโ€™s campaigner arrested with $500, 000 in Rivers.
You see why Atiku is in support of CBN Naira confiscation. He has alternative.
exactly. Atiku the greatest thief that want to rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by thisisit: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
I LISTENED TO THE AUDIO 500 TIMES.
IT IS SURELY AND CERTAINLY ATIKU, OKOWA AND TAMBUWA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by SuperBlack: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
I have not seen or listened to the audio, but whatever thing that is said about Atiku in terms of crime, he did it,

He can't escape it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by 0monnak0da: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why is he reacting to this one
Why not the other one from that Achimugu guy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Antoeni(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
He will Always Deny
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by warizi: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why is it coming out today when election is tomorrow? I suspect foul play

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When he loses like Trump, this will be investigated and if he is culpable, he will be prosecuted with this evidence used in court against him like Trump.

Right now, INEC should remain vigilant and super efficient. We are all praying for you guys at INEC,you Patriots are our heroes and heroines.

As a disciple of Asiwaju Tinubu, I have stopped the campaigns in respect to the campaign rules. We will mobilize our massive voting strength for Asiwaju Tinubu tomorrow to deliver an unprecedented landslide victory for Asiwaju and all APC NA candidates.

May God bless Nigeria.

u know tinubu and traitor apc governors running a parallel government will be investigated for treason?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
casualobserver:

Obasanjo has told us the problem with Atiku. Everything he does is based on ability to bribe and marabouts.

You said it all!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Iagos: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
mumu like you. So you think tambuwal calls atiku by name when they talk? Why are they calling each other by their full names? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You lack ability to think.
See don't insult people here. You don't know who's your boss. I use AI to clone voice. I haven't seen any that can sound like that. None
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by HardMirror(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

See don't insult people here. You don't know who's your boss. I use AI to clone voice. I haven't seen any that can sound like that. None
have you heard about sound clipping and stitching? I have no boss. You can never be my boss. I am self sufficient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani To Wike: Southern Governors Didnโ€™t Betray You / Nigerians Laud Tinubu For Appointing Tunji-Ojo As Minister Of Interior / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.