Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (766 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by dopedan(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: … by dopedan(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
We hope for a fair election, will do my best to ensure that, and i will upload results at my unit
Re: … by BossGerald: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
I'd be working as a PO too, the local government is very close to my house so I'd be there very early in the morning.

Dear Nigerian youths, we're promising you a free and fair and credible election...come and vote enmass.

A new Nigeria is POssible

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: … by Yorubalandlord(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
So are you obedient?
Re: … by N3TRAL: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
They'll lodge you in a hotel tomorrow and give you 300k or 500k to start life. It's a psychological thing lol.

Tomorrow you'll enjoy grin
Re: … by dawnomike(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
dopedan:
So before the D-day we were told to come and sleep in a school before the election day so we can get our election materials and move to our unit in the morning by 7am
For the sake of privacy i will just say im a corps member
Serving in one of the states capital, so by tomorrow i will upload some pics at the polling unit and the process of the election, stay tuned
P.S we were not giving food or water in the primary school we were told to stay and as i am typing this im sleeping on d floor on a friends wrapper, male and female corpers are even staying together, no water to bath, i just bought three satchets of water to use n wash my face and brush in the morning
Inec no try i swear
May God keep and protect you... Tonight will pass. I wish you the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: … by dopedan(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
dawnomike:
May God keep and protect you... Tonight will pass. I wish you the best
Thanks
Re: … by MightyHand(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
All in All Say No To Violence, We Have No Other Country except NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: … by socialmediaman: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: … by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2023
My younger brother is facing the same issues in Kaduna.. He is a corps member too..

I finished my service last Year, registered for the inec ad hoc staff, but refused to participate in the process. I must vote for Petet Obi tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: … by famouscargo4u: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2023
dopedan:
So before the D-day we were told to come and sleep in a school before the election day so we can get our election materials and move to our unit in the morning by 7am
For the sake of privacy i will just say im a corps member and im the presiding officer at my unit
Serving in one of the states capital, so by tomorrow i will upload some pics at the polling unit and the process of the election, stay tuned
P.S we were not given food or water in the primary school we were told to stay and as i am typing this im sleeping on d floor on a friends wrapper, male and female corpers are even staying together, no water to bath, i just bought three satchets of water to use n wash my face and brush in the morning
Inec no try i swear

That's the process. I've been there. You won't get food till the process ends tomorrow but some party agents will be willing to offer you plenty thing including cash. You have the final say there but you have to apply wisdom. If the military and police are not compromised, you're good. Once you observe that the police is compromised, follow them o. I'm sure you were told that your safety supersedes everything.

1 Like

Re: … by Zionmdde: 4:55am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
They'll lodge you in a hotel tomorrow and give you 300k or 500k to start life. It's a psychological thing lol.

Tomorrow you'll enjoy grin
Is that the only hope you have for tinubu winning?
Re: … by blank(f): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2023
BossGerald:
I'd be working as a PO too, the local government is very close to my house so I'd be there very early in the morning.

Dear Nigerian youths, we're promising you a free and fair and credible election...come and vote enmass.

A new Nigeria is POssible

Will you be able to vote?
Re: … by honestivo(m): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria way of doing things , always dehumanizing

2 Likes

Re: … by dustmalik: 5:04am On Feb 25, 2023
OP, don't be partisan. Carry out your duties with utmost professionalism. You'll be fine.
Re: … by Savedday2: 5:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria is the most blessed country of the world but, our greedy, self centered, useless and wicked leaders have always been the enemies of Nigeria.

Today, we go show them pepper!
Re: … by BossGerald: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2023
blank:

Will you be able to vote?

Inec adhoc staff during election don't vote.
Re: … by kaludestiny10(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2023
The security agents will always be compromised. They will even be the ones to educate you on what to do and once you refuse to obey them, Oyo is your name.
Same thing happened to me in 2015. I served as the PO in my polling unit and refused to follow the police officer's instruction and the man abandoned me to my fate including my APO 1. Na God preserve my life that day o. This event took place in Edo state, Ewu to be precise. INEC officials no even reason our matter, they were busy chasing after bribes from the politicians.
God truly saved my life that day because APC thugs were ready to kill me that day. God used the PDP guys to safe my life that day as soon as they noticed that I was impartial.
famouscargo4u:

That's the process. I've been there. You won't get food till the process ends tomorrow but some party agents will be willing to offer you plenty thing including cash. You have the final say there but you have to apply wisdom. If the military and police are not compromised, you're good. Once you observe that the police is compromised, follow them o. I'm sure you were told that your safety supersedes everything.
Re: … by dopedan(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2023
My results from my polling unit in akwa ibom, if LP doesn’t win in akwa ibom just know the election has been manipulated

(1) (Reply)

APC Is cursed forever / INEC Staff Uploaded Her Face To The Online Results Portal / What Soldiers Told Me When I Went To Cast My Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.