Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,606 members, 7,801,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. (1354 Views)

80k Budget For A Phone / 80k Budget Advice Needed Asap / Android Phone To Buy With 80k Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by SchoolSuccess: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Kindly recommend NEW Samsung phones for 80k budget.
4/64 at least.
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by falcon01: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2023
New? you need to add more to get an s9+
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by SchoolSuccess: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
falcon01:
New? you need to add more to get an s9+

How much is new s9+ sold please?
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by Holybaddo: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
SchoolSuccess:

Omooh na better phone ohh
S9 is a perfect choice

The price should b around 120k-140k

1 Like

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by ghettochild(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Let me send u a Samsung a12 from SA
Whatsapp +27737839889
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by Flamethehussler: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Holybaddo:

Omooh na better phone ohh
S9 is a perfect choice

The price should b around 120k-140k
Nobody in his right sense will buy s9plus for that range

1 Like

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by seanwilliam(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tbh , you can’t get a premium Samsung with that amount , and any Samsung that’s not S or more series , na tecno in disguise
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by SchoolSuccess: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
seanwilliam:
Tbh , you can’t get a premium Samsung with that amount , and any Samsung that’s not S or more series , na tecno in disguise
Does this mean 80k could get one a better Transsion device than Samsung?
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by seanwilliam(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
SchoolSuccess:

Does this mean 80k could get one a better Transsion device than Samsung?
I don’t know more about transsion , buy wetin your power reach but personally I’ll advice that you should save more and get nothing less down s10plus if you’re buying Samsung o.
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by Jacku: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
SchoolSuccess:
4/64 at least.
you can easily get a new TECNO device for that price
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by Jacku: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
seanwilliam:
It's better he gets a TECNO for that price.
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by Holybaddo: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Flamethehussler:

Nobody in his right sense will buy s9plus for that range
Is it too cheap or expensive
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by jeromestarks: 3:15am On Feb 26, 2023
If I ask this idiot watin him wan use 80k phone for now, na rubbish him go talk o.

Why do u need a phone of 80k?

You get house?
You get car?
Your mama dey eat well?
You don finish school?
You don do masters?
You get up to 900k for your account?
You get any investment?

I know say your answer na NO to all the questions.

You wan buy 80k phone for gaming, impressing girls, looking like big boy amongst friends.
Op, you're a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by ikon123(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Buy s8 or s9 with that price
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by Norman4real(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2023
SchoolSuccess:

don't be fooled. There's no NEW s9 in 2023
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by blingxx(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2023
jeromestarks:
If I ask this idiot watin him wan use 80k phone for now, na rubbish him go talk o.

You get house?
You get car?
Your mama dey eat well?
You don finish school?
You don do masters?
You get any investment?

You wan buy 80k phone for gaming, impressing girls, looking like big boy amongst friends.
Op, you're a big fool.

Wtf shocked undecided cheesy if not for poverty for wey dey worry you how much is 80k something that is not even up to 200$ ... This your mentality is very bad oga undecided you think you are making sense but you not are ... Chai poverty lipsrsealed no worry obi Is coming

6 Likes

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by Babaalajo(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2023
blingxx:

Wtf shocked undecided cheesy if not for poverty for wey dey worry you how much is 80k something that is not even up to 200$ ... This your mentality is very bad oga undecided you think you are making sense but you not are ... Chai poverty lipsrsealed no worry obi Is coming
I wan quote am before but don't know what to say to him, na poverty pro max dey worry am sef 80k for this economy wey be like 8k in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by jeromestarks: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2023
blingxx:

The thing is this. If the op has upto 500k in his account, there's nothing wrong in getting a phone of 80k.
But I know he's the kinda kid that only has about 85k (given to him by his dad or a relative) and he wants to get a phone of 80k.
He's probably jobless sef.
He's stupidity is on another level.

1 Like

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by SchoolSuccess: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2023
One has to be patient on this platform.
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by Inali: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
SchoolSuccess:
4/64 at least.
new? You Def won't get value for money.

Get a TECNO POVA

1 Like

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by iseoluwanimi: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
thats a best choice
Inali:
new? You Def won't get value for money.

Get a TECNO POVA
Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by hoilakes(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
check the recent pova or pop series cool your budget would be enough

1 Like

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by oregan(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
I get one month used s9.. few scatch on the screen

1 Like

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by sunshineV(f): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2023
SchoolSuccess:
4/64 at least.

Carry this money and get a UK used phone. Phones are expensive these days and naira is worthless so a new phone with 80k won't worth it. Get a UK used pixel, Xiaomi or Samsung of that price. As for those recommending Tecno for u 😂😂😂 I laugh. U go spend extra 30k to fix that phone after 3 month. And as for that guy that said u should use the 80k to invest.....leave am poverty na bastard 😭💔

1 Like

Re: Recommend New Samsung Phones For 80k Budget. by thepoweruser(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2023
jeromestarks:

You get house?
You get car?
Your mama dey eat well?
You don finish school?
You don do masters?
You get any investment?

Op, you're a big fool.
jeromestarks:

The thing is this. If the op has upto 500k in his account, there's nothing wrong in getting a phone of 80k.
But I know he's the kinda kid that only has about 85k (given to him by his dad or a relative) and he wants to get a phone of 80k.
He's probably jobless sef.
He's stupidity is on another level.
Why all the insults?
Is it not his money?
So because I wan show say I serious I go come use 80K invest?
Perhaps you go cone point me to one of those "drop 5k to get 5 million" WhatsApp groups as said "investment"? 🤨
Perhaps you should come and list the investments 80K can give you.
For all those that want to invest,
I would advise you to make sure you are capable of bearing any losses...
Otherwise you go just give yourself high BP... grin

(1) (Reply)

Keypress Ringtones / Improved Phone Reception And Signal In Nigeria / I Am Being Ripped Off By Glo - Biiiig Dash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.