Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Guys, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do? (1300 Views)

Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Guys What Do U Term As Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2011
No one pray for a situation like this but shitt happens at the same time.

Guys, what will you do if you caught your close friend having sex with your wife/girlfriend in your matrimonial bed on your way coming back from work?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by MrCork17: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2011
Tosinville. Bro. are you unemployed? undecided
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2011
End of friendship! End of marriage! I wont even sweat it!
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2011
Cork, don't u have better things to contribute in your horrible life rather than being a nuisance?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by cantell(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2011
*comes in with a plank in hand*
Fill in the blanks.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by MrCork17: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Cork, don't u have better things to contribute in your horrible life rather than being a nuisance?

Bro. Ok I apologise. I will contribute to your lame thread. If my friend is as ugly as u, I probably forgive him.  wink
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2011
^lwkmd!
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2011
Mr.Cork, you're a real corky head.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2011
Cantell
You're funny bro. Come in with a plank? so who are you going to hit first, your wife, your friend or both?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2011
cantell:

*comes in with a plank in hand*
Fill in the blanks.
To be used on who? If i'm to do that at all, i'll use it on my WIFE! I'm not violent though!
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2011
^^What about your close friend who betray you by having sex with your girlfriend in ur bed?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2011
Why ur wife @Sexkillz?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2011
I'm also wondering here
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2011
Why? Because 1. That's my bed! My home 2. The guy never forced her, it's not as if he was ra[b]p[/b]ing her! if it was violation, i'll plank the guy instead! 3. She fell for the guy even after he wooed her, she should have said NO! 4. She kept such secret from me when he made the first attempt! 5. I'm married to her and not the guy! 6. I wont feel my friends disappointment the way i'll feel her's! etc!
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by iyatrustee(f): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2011
^^^ misplaced aggression! the friend is who you should face. of all the women in the world, its your own wife he is lusting after?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2011
^So are you telling me that a friend will Bleep your wife and go away with it?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2011
^Sexkillz
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^ misplaced aggression! the friend is who you should face. of all the women in the world, its your own wife he is lusting after?
It's not misplaced aggression! Was she forced? Lusting after her doesnt mean she should say yes na! And even at that, why not do it in a Hotel room or something? Yet you bring it to my own bed? OUR bed? C'mon!
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
Tosinville:

^So are you telling me that a friend will bleep your wife and go away with it?
Like i said earlier, the real me wont sweat it! End of friendship with him, End of marriage with her! No 2 ways! All the beating in the world wont change the fact that they slept together! And the sight of him on her or her on him will forever be in my mind! Why commit murder over it? I'm responding to what i'd really do if i was to be violently inclined, which ofcourse, i'm not!

It would be easier to plank her if she was on top! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2011
I would shoot the guy who created this thread.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by cantell(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
sexkillz:

To be used on who? If i'm to do that at all, i'll use it on my WIFE! I'm not violent though!

Like i said, fill in the blanks.
They'll probably be unconscious when i'm thru with them.
I can handle a hotel room pretty well but my matrimonial bed? Thats a no go area.
Even if i cheat on my wife, it'll never be on our matrimonial bed.
Mrs, Chima:

I would shoot the guy who created this thread. 
Alas, who else but our Nairaland chief of defense for women affairs.
A little contribution would go a long way to help this thread.
Just a little from the little you have.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by kokoye(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
@ post.

Grab a camcorder and record evidence. . . .cos they can lie!

blackmail / extortion?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
cantell:

Like i said, fill in the blanks.
They'll probably be unconscious when i'm thru with them.
I can handle a hotel room pretty well but my matrimonial bed? Thats a no go area.
Even if i cheat on my wife, it'll never be on our matrimonial bed.Alas, who else but our Nairaland chief of defense for women affairs.
A little contribution would go a long way to help this thread.
Just a little from the little you have.

Yet you still keep coming. I am going have to start charging.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
kokoye:

@ post.

Grab a camcorder and record evidence. . . .cos they can lie!

blackmail / extortion?

Hey Grandpa! You speaking from experience? kiss
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by kokoye(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^

Nope.

Common sense. kiss wink
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Cipriani(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
Tosinville:

No one pray for a situation like this but shitt happens at the same time.

Guys, what will you do if you caught your close friend Being Intimate with your wife/girlfriend in your matrimonial bed on your way coming back from work?

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed You asked a question a demented person would ask. Would be a good topic for the weekend Sun newspaper where dumb people answer questions posed to them by a brainsick journalist. Is this something that has never happened before? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by blackmann(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
there are 2 options -

1. if it is my girlfriend, I will join in the action and make it a 3some. i will then go screw his own girl silly, secretly recording it, shoot my load in her face, and send the whole video to him. i will then dump both him as a friend and my girlfriend. if dem born am well let him show up at my door.

2. if it is my wife i will quietly walk out, go get my shotgun, load it. and walk back to the room. i will then point it to about 2 inches from the guy's head and command him to continue the act. just as he is about to cummm, or when he starts cumming, i will pull the trigger. what i will then do to the wife will determine how much anger still remains in me after the first shot. Maybe i will just shoot her too for good measure, maybe i will let her live, who knows.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by itiswell1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
I can't agree less with sexkill.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Cipriani(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
blackmann:

there are 2 options -

1. if it is my girlfriend, I will join in the action and make it a 3some. i will then go screw his own girl silly, secretly recording it, shoot my load in her face, and send the whole video to him. i will then dump both him as a friend and my girlfriend. if dem born am well let him show up at my door.

2. if it is my wife i will quietly walk out, go get my shotgun, load it. and walk back to the room. i will then point it to about 2 inches from the guy's head and command him to continue the act. just as he is about to cummm, or when he starts cumming, i will pull the trigger. what i will then do to the wife will determine how much anger still remains in me after the first shot. Maybe i will just shoot her too for good measure, maybe i will let her live, who knows.

Where would you get a shotgun? Are you an OPC member?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by blackmann(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
Cipriani:

Where would you get a shotgun? Are you an OPC member?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

In this day and age where security is lax in Nigeria, police are nothing to write home about and prefer to arrest the innocent, and robbers are everywhere, don't you think people will have some sort of firearms handy at home for their protection?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Cipriani(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
blackmann:

In this day and age where security is lax in Nigeria, police are nothing to write home about and prefer to arrest the innocent, and robbers are everywhere, don't you think people will have some sort of firearms handy at home for their protection?

Good for you but remember when you are killing them that Kirikiri can never be like Sheraton hotel. cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Man! / The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend / My Worst Fear Have Finally Come Upon Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.