Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids (1417 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Northerners Aligning Together, While Southerners Tear Themselves Apart. / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by mrrandomguy: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
The Northerners are scheming and will quietly implement their plans.
Southern folks are just too immature. Since all these years they have not learnt any lesson.

13 Likes

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Midehi3(f): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Aswear
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Benki003(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
That’s true sha but then let’s hope for the best

1 Like

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Ayomide111dan2: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
https://youtube.com/@danielspark1
Pls subscribe 😢
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by dahmie2013: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Exactly... That is where the votes really matters.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Biodun556(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
True

1 Like

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Jnkay: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Haha! My brother fear my people in North. They are calculating how to do the undo😂😂😂
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Fashionista01(f): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Northern votes is divided. Lets keep moving ahead.

5 Likes

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by mrrandomguy: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fashionista01:
divided by who. Keep fooling yourselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by tsephanyah(f): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Romanoff(f): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fashionista01:

I swear. Let Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu battle out the votes coming from there. With Tinubu coming last as per kafir that he is.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by teeytimi: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thats all I have been saying, the southern youth are to emotional when it comes to politics and emotional people don't normally do well in politics.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by karnap(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu bloc vote in the mud

The north are the deal.

Buhari 8yrs make it easy for labour party
People are voting with anger.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by NothingDoMe: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
mrrandomguy:
Southern folks are just too immature. Since all these years they have not learnt any lesson.
Is it now you want southern unity? If Atiku wins then so be it.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Legitisreal: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fashionista01:
you still never get sense

Gombe gov lost his unit, even the borno, and yobe that have never gone to PDP seems to be going

Where the divided votes from come when atiku is picking state to state there
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Fashionista01(f): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
you still never get sense

Gombe gov lost his unit, even the borno, and yobe that have never gone to PDP seems to be going

Where the divided votes from come when atiku is picking state to state there
I made a comment, I did not insult your person. Learn to make your own comment without insult.
Peace.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by blabulu2000: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
mrrandomguy:

Allow them to be gyrating with immature leading....

I'm sure anything is possible in the north...

The north votes will shock you ...
.this was what happened during GEJ presidential election...he thought he will win the election but little did he know that Aboki go shock am...

.I like Aboki people....Very cooperating...but Yoruba people are the real problem of Nigeria... because they are available to be used by any of the two major tribe....

Buhati used and dumped Yoruba people in 2015 and 2019 respectively and now, Obi has picked the same Yoruba people ..he will used them.and dump them for the north again...

Lobatan....

1 Like

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Don't mind them, let them behave like kids.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by baralatie(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
When north results start rolling in
Come again
You will see pipu shouting
grin
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Legitisreal: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fashionista01:

I made a comment, I did not insult your person. Learn to make your own comment without insult.
Peace.
next time don't make wrong assumption

The votes tinubu and kwanwanso is getting up north of you add it per polling unit it doesn't match atiku in same unit

I wonder how that is diving votes to you
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Mindlog: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
mrrandomguy:

Let them "scheme", abi is Southern Nigeria poorer or less developed than dem dat knows "politics"?🤔
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by chigator2: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
mrrandomguy:

Tinubu Urchins don start premature tears. You never start. grin grin grin
If anyone is likely to win this election with massive votes from the North, it's Atiku not Tinubu in any way. Losers.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by udemzyudex(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
mrrandomguy:

So the north will manipulate the result in the BIVAS?

Use your brain naa.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by baralatie(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
E go shock you when you begin to see 70% to 80% voter participation up there in the north
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by T9ksy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Is it now you want southern unity? If Atiku wins then so be it.

That's exactly the fulanis objective in the first place. These marauding locusts from the sahel are not ready to hands off their vice-grip on our ball$ ( southern & middlebelt ).

Jagaban is wasting his time and money as it's obvious that buhari is never going to honour his agreement with Tinubu. The distate the current fulani cabal in aso rock holds for jagawerey is only matched by fulanis of the 90's who though were friends and colleagues of MKO later betrayed him, jailed him and eventually killed him.

As for obi and his Obi supporters they are truly labouring in vain. The current "owners of Nigeria " will not willingly give power to Obi without a fight. Meanwhile
all the military and security apparatus ( in the country) are within their grasp.

This is probably going to be the ast election this country will witness.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by bullionlion2: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
If them like sef make dem go deaf and dumb sef. Obi is winning be say obi is winning.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Goldbw122(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
North is where the real deal is happening, they are the one that move the vote not south, so let's keep our finger crossed.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by ThatFairGuy1: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2023
I thought you're Christian, you know who kafir is? It's you not Tinubu

Romanoff:

I swear. Let Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu battle out the votes coming from there. With Tinubu coming last as per kafir that he is.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Romanoff(f): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
I thought you're Christian, you know who kafir is? It's you not Tinubu

I am very christian. Grew up in the north.

Go ask a northerner who a kafir is, see if they regard southern Muslims as Muslims.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by ThatFairGuy1: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Don't get it twisted, You don't ask North, you ask about Islam.

Hausa Muslim who understands Islam will NEVER call anyone that's a Muslim even if he's Igbo a kaafir.

It's against the tenet of Islam to tekfir another Muslim.

Why do you all always use North as the basis for judging Islam?
This is same experience even in South South, South East.
That's wrong perception
Romanoff:

I am very christian. Grew up in the north.

Go ask a northerner who a kafir is, see if they regard southern Muslims as Muslims.
Re: The North Is Quiet While Southerners Are Shouting Everywhere Like Kids by Romanoff(f): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Don't get it twisted, You don't ask North, you ask about Islam.

Hausa Muslim who understands Islam will NEVER call anyone that's a Muslim even if he's Igbo a kaafir.

It's against the tenet of Islam to tekfir another Muslim.

Why do you all always use North as the basis for judging Islam?
This is same experience even in South South, South East.
That's wrong perception

That is the reality.

(1) (Reply)

Lawrence Ibe: Yoruba Must Rise Up, Defend Their Land And Identity From Igbos / Tinubu Undergoing Medical Checkup At Paris Hospital / How Did People's Gazette Manage To Get Obi And Oyedepo Conversation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.