Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . (2409 Views)

Total Lockdown In Port Harcourt And Oboi Akpor L.GA / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by dechriscool(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
If you have reached Obioz/ Akpor LGA, please climb UPSTAIRS. They are now attempting to bribe the officials - pricing them as we speak. My 'eyes' inside may no longer update me in a matter of minutes if nobody goes there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wike should be ashamed of himself

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by Johnthum(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
We call upon DSS, SSS, Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police Force to go and arrest Governor Wike with immediate effect. He is working against our Democracy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by Shikini: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chai
Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by dechriscool(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Inside OBIA AKPOR LGA... Upstairs...

My eyes inside is heartbroken as he watches TRUTH changed to lies...

If you are LP, please go upstairs and ask all Presiding Officers to show you their result sheets ..

Wike's party men are now asking for account numbers to send them 'something'....

I hear it is $100 for Presiding Officers and $50 for Assistant Presiding Officers.

My 'eyes' has declined the offer and is weeping in his heart. But he is trained to maintain a strong face lest they figure him out.

If you can, please go upstairs and demand for the TRUE results.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by Zincfingers: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
God bless Wike
Incoming SSG
Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by Lipscomb(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
So you don't see any security agencies there to call.
Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by xeonsystems: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zincfingers:
God bless Wike
Incoming SSG
By rigging abi.

Wike cannot deliver Tinubu.
Stop dreaming

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by karnap(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Send pictures pls if you can .

5 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by Godwin4444: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
dechriscool:
If you have reached Obioz/ Akpor LGA, please climb UPSTAIRS. They are now attempting to bribe the officials - pricing them as we speak. My 'eyes' inside may no longer update me in a matter of minutes if nobody goes there.
fake news please ignore

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by nothingspoil70: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wailing has started already, after the initial gra gra
Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by EngrKemp: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi of LP has won Rivers State 90%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by Zincfingers: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
xeonsystems:

By rigging abi.

Wike cannot deliver Tinubu.
Stop dreaming
God bless Wike still
Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by Samunique(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Wailing has started already, after the initial gra gra
Which one be wailing nah

Tinubu is getting almost zero vote in almost all the polling units in Obio Akpor, while Obi is sweeping everywhere you're here shouting.

This has even affected the NAS Candidates of the other parties, to the extent that some of the party's agents have refused to sign the result papers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by PrinceOfLagos: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wike is shameless

I'm disgusted
Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by Nemesis0147(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
dechriscool:
Inside OBIA AKPOR LGA... Upstairs...

My eyes inside is heartbroken as he watches TRUTH changed to lies...

If you are LP, please go upstairs and ask all Presiding Officers to show you their result sheets ..

Wike's party men are now asking for account numbers to send them 'something'....

I hear it is $100 for Presiding Officers and $50 for Assistant Presiding Officers.

My 'eyes' has declined the offer and is weeping in his heart. But he is trained to maintain a strong face lest they figure him out.

If you can, please go upstairs and demand for the TRUE results.
just $100?
God punish poverty!!!
Re: Manipulation Of Election Result In Obio/akpor L.G.A In Rivers Ongoing . by Parachoko: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
No pictures

No video

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them / Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines / Why This Food Economic And Food Scarcity May Not Affect Igbos Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.