Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,202 members, 7,796,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Any Video Of Tinubu Casting His Vote Today? I Need To Check Something. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Video Of Tinubu Casting His Vote Today? I Need To Check Something. (276 Views)

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / Photos of Tinubu casting his Vote peacefully (photos) / Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Video Of Tinubu Casting His Vote Today? I Need To Check Something. by chikeorji123(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm yet to see Tinubu video were he casted his Vote..,pls l don't want to hear his not in the country.. Abeg.☹️.

1 Like

Re: Any Video Of Tinubu Casting His Vote Today? I Need To Check Something. by Moh247: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Omo Ibo... How much is data

Stop embarrassing your kind

2 Likes

Re: Any Video Of Tinubu Casting His Vote Today? I Need To Check Something. by bewla(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
You don't need to count your egg so fast
Re: Any Video Of Tinubu Casting His Vote Today? I Need To Check Something. by olivegirl(f): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

How do you know the person is igbo. ?

1 Like

Re: Any Video Of Tinubu Casting His Vote Today? I Need To Check Something. by tctrills: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

Ah my friend, you are still fighting Igbos. Are you in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Unserious Sowore Is Not Even Winning A Single Poling Unit / Even If They Rig The Election... You Guys Will Do Nothing So Shut Up / Labour Party Has Come To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.