Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC (39518 Views)

Throwback:Bode George Begs Buhari To Stop Tinubu Using Thugs To Assault Voters / Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody / Campos Ogundare Accused Of Using Thugs To Disrupt Voter Education Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Ojiofor: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wuruwuru structure oiled with bullion vans!

1 Like

Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Ofolete: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:
How many Yoruba voted in SE?.. Ibos were migrating to Lagos just to vote Obi and diminish Jagaban's vote, it's pure ibo agenda and not acceptable. Worst is, they come here and tell us they want to change our own government, what an indolence!. True Omoluabi had to give them a taste of home training to respect their host. If Falz is pained, Let him go to Anambra and tell them he want to change APGA.

Four voters were killed in Abia, one was beheaded. APC voters were harrassed in Anambra. None so far was killed in Lagos. You Igbos have failed.
Ipob is Tinubu the sponsor of Simon Ekpa.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Manofnaija: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
THUGS ARE THEIR STRUCTURE
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Tallesty1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
pocohantas:

Nawa! cheesy
Where is Burna in all these?

He probably doesn't want a better Nigeria since our suffering inspires his lyrics.

Be careful, I carry you for mind write the first comment.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by bencr7: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

There will always be criminals
Tinubu is also responsible for the ibos being caught in Asia everyday for drug trafficking
I know say igbo number 1 drug trafficking in asian,but nothing change d fact I am saying, thuggery na tinubu hoppy
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by sageb: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
pocohantas:

Nawa! cheesy

Maybe your crush does not like politics.
Even here in Rivers State, he rarely talks about Rivers State politics.
I commend his act when he visited some communities in Ahoada West during the covid 19 pandemic to donate some relief materials.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by JOemmy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Great guy he delivered despite all the intimidation obi will definitely give him an appointment when he wins.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by amstardi: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
copyrites:

Not only him. The number of Yoruba youths behind Obi are more than those behind that criminal.
more Yorubas voted for obi than Igbos did .

Take my word to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Goodman247: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yea that is a one million question
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by leisuretym: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Antoeni:
Regardless of the outcome of this election, one thing has been made clear, Mr. Tinubu is an overrated regional politician who can't win a polling unit without inducement, manipulation, and violence.

Hahahaha! E pain am, his people voted for him, it’s the aliens 👽 from the mud yeast who voted for their son 100% that wanted to vote him out, let’s see how far Obi can go, you should have faced the thugs, thugs is part of election from day one in the history of Nigeria
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by ultimateprof: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
The structured has becomed structureless and the unstructured has becomed structured. Glory be to God!
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Believeintruth: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Segzy19:
Picked up like beans abi.
Ode!

Keep misyarning once they pick you even Emi Lo kan will not save you.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by optionalY09: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Falz you’re right but i still support Yoruba
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by pocohantas(f): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
Where is Burna in all these?

He probably doesn't want a better Nigeria since our suffering inspires his lyrics.

Be careful, I carry you for mind write the first comment.

I know na and I reacted accordingly. grin
He might not be partisan for reasons best known to him. If I were a public figure, I would be like Dangote. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
sageb:

Maybe your crush does not like politics.
Even here in Rivers State, he rarely talks about Rivers State politics.
I commend his act when he visited some communities in Ahoada West during the covid 19 pandemic to donate some relief materials.

He doesn’t at all and I like it that way. Burna doesn’t have tact. If he talks, he might jam talk. He should keep singing about it and helping his people in his own way.

1 Like

Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Shikini: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
I wonder
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by naturefellow(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
fredoooooo:

Bush baby ! Obituary.. kee yaself ... grin grin
3 moths dear. 3 months. Na obituary all of una go see, as y'all can't do live w/out it.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by naturefellow(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
JOemmy:
Great guy he delivered despite all the intimidation obi will definitely give him an appointment when he wins.
he doesn't need appointment. All he/we need is a Nigeria of our dreams!

1 Like

Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Awoh55: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Peter Obi can only lose this election, if INEC rig it on behalf of the failures - the APC.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Fa44me: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu is an overrated god of Yoruba people

A tribal warlord

When we say he must contest.. we know how empty.. the baron is.

Aside thugs violence and cash to bribe ..

He has nothing else to offer

Same with his worshippers

I'm a typical Yoruba. Those who worship human being would be ashamed. We have all suffered enough in the hand of this government. Those who have eyes have now seen that now party can be saved by any STRUCTURE.

1 Like

Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Tallesty1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
pocohantas:

I know na and I reacted accordingly. grin
He might not be partisan for reasons best known to him. If I were a public figure, I would be like Dangote. lipsrsealed
Well, to each his own.

I just want everything to be over so we can go back to our lives.

Wanted to say normal lives but there is nothing normal there anymore. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by fredoooooo: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
naturefellow:
3 moths dear. 3 months. Na obituary all of una go see, as y'all can't do live w/out it.
Obituary grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by ibkayee(f): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
He is what we all expected Burna Boy to be.

pocohantas:

Nawa! cheesy
That studio activist?

Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by fawaz050(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

Yoruba are no guest in their region.

I'm Yoruba, I don't have anything against another tribe. Na you no 4 yourself.

If you and your lots continue on this trajectory, then Naija can never be healed.

Continue, shogbo?
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Segzy19: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Common get out!

Go pick your mother up

Believeintruth:

Keep misyarning once they pick you even Emi Lo kan will not save you.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
ibkayee:

That studio activist?
You go bow for the result, oh
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by ibkayee(f): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tallesty1:

You go bow for the result, oh
Wetin you mean lol
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Lacash: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
ibkayee:

That studio activist?

We give him E for effort. grin

Tallesty1:
Well, to each his own. I just want everything to be over so we can go back to our lives. Wanted to say normal lives but there is nothing normal there anymore. grin cheesy

Nothing is going to be normal again. But make I just dey observe.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by ibkayee(f): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
pocohantas:

We give him E for effort. grin

Nothing is going to be normal again. But make I just dey observe.
F for fraud

Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by Tallesty1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
ibkayee:

Wetin you mean lol
That's a line from his Last Last lyrics.

Poco has been looking for a way to convince us that he was talking about 2023 election result.
Re: Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC by ibkayee(f): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
That's a line from his Last Last lyrics.

Poco has been looking for a way to convince us that he was talking about 2023 election result.
Oh I suspected but I wasn’t sure lol

Don’t mind Poco, Burna has her in a chokehold 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.