Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels (17250 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:
grin
A beautiful outing for LP there.

We move!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by iamastar: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
You are wrong, the video didn't show where LP voters were rigging. It's possible it's a submitted ballot papers they were going through and were shocked to see that majority voted for LP.

sreamsense:

It is LP that were found rigging for obi, see the link here. When they were caught, they started playing victim cards. See the video here as posted on twitter:
https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by YungMillionaire: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This is a drum of war. Baba stop this . Election isn't war

Coming from the most tribalistic Ibo bigot on Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Originakalokalo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Local government that was read before epe local government.

Bvas did not work in 3 wards and they resulted to voting without bvas

I heard inec chairman said without bvas no voting.

People will come.and say bvas did not work....while people who did not come to the pu will be thumbprinted for.

l source: Channels tv.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by TheCeasar: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kingray10:
We are still voting here in warri delta state. This state results will give APC heart attack. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
APC or PDP? Because APC never planned to win delta, it has always been giving PDP block votes since 1999
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by MartinCorridon: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Igbo crying up and down here.

Go and use your 2nd position request for budget from President Tinubu nah.

Once he enters, I trust him to cure una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by MartinCorridon: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
A win is a win even if its 2k votes. Most important thing is for Atiku not come second.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by OmoFiditi: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Mainland is urchins homebase tongue

Na their Agberoes full. Island get more exposed people.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by ruffhandu: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
sreamsense:

It is LP that were found rigging for obi, see the link here. When they were caught, they started playing victim cards. See the video here as posted on twitter:
https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09
I don't understand the video, I only hear Labour party. They caught someone thumbprinting for Labour party? Who? They didn't show the criminal.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Kingray10: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:
APC or PDP? Because APC never planned to win delta, it has always been giving PDP block votes since 1999
Not this time around for PDP.
Over hear you could see the pain of PDP bad govt in our eyes. That's y for govtship election we are voting apc. While in presidency we are voting OBI.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by OmoFiditi: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Egbon, you forgot to use your fake smileys wey you dey take hide your pains? grin
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Eriokanmi: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Coming from the most tribalistic Ibo bigot on Nairaland

Afi yiibo naa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by drlateef: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
Mainland na bush people. 🥱🥱🥱

From the result I have seen, Obi cleared everywhere on the island.

Many of you Obi supporters are stark illiterates. Oya, they served you Lagos Island and APC also leading by wide margin, ditto Epe. What other excuse will you give?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by daywatcher: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
NuraSambo:
it is the other way round. The ibos are the ones obsessed about yoruba. This is an election result of Lagos State; a Yoruba state. Why ibo people wan kill demself over Lagos? Is Lagos in the South East. Show me one comment made by a Yoruba poster concerning the election result of Abakaliki or Afikpo.

Is the woke Yorubas that are supporting them that is most painful

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by ShollyMighty: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Looking for a stunning website design that stands out from the crowd? Look no further! Click the link below for a high-quality website design that will leave a lasting impression on your customers. Let's bring your vision to life!
https:///39vaf43b
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Ttalk: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
kiss
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by MuchAdo: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
daywatcher:

Exactly!

Many young people in my family are voting Obi. angry

Which kind wahala be this

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by SmartPolician: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
drlateef:

Many of you Obi supporters are stark illiterates. Oya, they served you Lagos Island and APC also leading by wide margin, ditto Epe. What other excuse will you give?

Epe is a town on the outskirts of Lagos.

When I say island, I mean Eti-Osa LGA (VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah, and Sangotedo)

Peter Obi cleared Eti-Osa.

By the way, make sure you know the meaning of illiterate before you use it because you obviously don't know what that word means.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Goldenisssilenc: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amuwo odofin never show..

Festac never show

Una dey masturbate..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by SaiOba: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oga Ade, Obi cleared everywhere in the mainland ... APC just dey Play..

We just dey watch dem with all the magical sh!t wey dem dey do...

Obi cleared the whole of LasGiDi
SmartPolician:
Mainland na bush people. 🥱🥱🥱

From the result I have seen, Obi cleared everywhere on the island.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Saao(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
From what I saw in Lagos. The best we can help ourselves with is to separate. We can't keep living like this and pretended all its well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Miee: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G2Zz2aFY6k

Do you think the new generation of the Toyota Land Cruiser (LC300) will keep up with the impression left by its predecessor?
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Sunnyhillsfarms: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Saao:
From what I saw in Lagos. The best we can help ourselves with is to separate. We can't keep living like this and pretended all its well.
I totally support you on this .
I'm a proud Yoruba man but I'm first A Nigerian.
It's so glaring this is pure cheating.
Thank God for social media..
I really do not have any issues with BAT but with the current state of our country today, he's simply unfit to rule us.
Everyone supporting him are simply doing so out of their selfish reasoning.
At this point words fail to describe how I truly feel. .
Just know you guys failed us

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Sunnyhillsfarms: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
daywatcher:

It's so glaring that your thinking is shallow and myopic
Why can't I be Yoruba and support someone that's not.
Why must your reason for supporting someone be based on ethnicity rather than competence.
It's just annoyt

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Misterone: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
gare:

This is suppose to be Tinubu stronghold, with a victory of less than 2k, plus all the rigging, intimidation, harassment, shame on APC
you guys don't get it. Obi is out of the picture. What you should be looking at is the difference between Tinubu and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by ZiktotheWorld: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
You meant, they finally announced the "Forged" results??
This country is clearly a Zoo, Branded One

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Vickho: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
NuraSambo:
"Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour "

You see this song up there 👆 it will start trending from next week
Biafra or death grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Sunnyhillsfarms: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=ZiktotheWorld post=121276828]You meant, they finally announced the "Forged" results??

This country is clearly a Zoo, Branded One
No the country is not .
Blame the people in it .
What's a country without people.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Cantonese: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
BossGerald:

Tribalism and obsession for igbos will not kill you, say amen?

He must not say amen. Na Igbo matter matter na im go kuku finish am las las.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Tinubu that lost his state osun wants to win president? Stop dreaming

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts / BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs / Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.