Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match (9281 Views)

Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Aregbesola At Osun State House(pics / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by edicolove: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
Aregbesola is always in Lagos and always around Alimosho. Ask those who live there, they will confirm it. I wont say too much
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by lagcity(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^^^

let d rascal be, at least he is not chasing away non-indigenes in Osun
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by itiswell1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
This match must be very serious o. Towel and glasses
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by kizito96(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2011
A bunch of thieves shedding off their fat from ill gotten money
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by 1luvkipsus: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
Someone should tell Mr Governor to remove his glasses . That's the rule of the game.

You want him to fall or be kicking people instead of the ball?Those are his eyes.
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by naijaking1: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
That's a good picture!
I hope other governors and political big boys and girls will find time to cool off like him.
BTW, they should have a well equipped ambulance and medical van on stand-by grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by tlops(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
naijaking1:

That's a good picture!
I hope other governors and political big boys and girls will find time to cool off like him.
BTW, they should have a well equipped ambulance and medical van on stand-by grin grin grin

otherwise, at their own peril,
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2011

Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by rocean: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
this one na football? this one na game
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by Diligence: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2011
Interesting - it's more like ' pls get it right this tym round and snap me, because i wont attempt this again'!
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by Roland17(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
Nigerian politicians are embarrassingly irritating, feeding fat off the resources of the masses, while the poor masses can't even fight for the crumbs that fall off the table
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by kukulaja: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
aregbesola is just another clown , like ajimobi, all these challatans and mediocres have no business to be in govt house, they are all opportunist and only got to that position through boot licking, , ditto for jonathan. may GOD help the people and save nigeria from these looters.
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by EkoIle1: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2011
This is very impressive and inspiring, just like Fashola, in is a society like ours where heart attacks is vert common, seeing our leaders publicly engaging physical activities is a good development.

All in all, thank God we are not blessed with useless and unhealthy isi ewu and beer belly governors.
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by marcus1234: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
he'd better get a little belly if everyone else has one. Grin

grin grin

Just like Nigeria's male team in the world cup abi na Olympic. . . .everybody had a belly. embarassed

PointB:

lol Aregbesewer,
He couldn't even keep his eyes on the ball grin grin grin grin
Same way he governs the state, eyes everywhere but on the ball. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obviously you've never played soccer. You keep your eyes on the ball AND on your opponents.
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by buzcenter: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
my governor soccer chap.
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by software(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
dis ppl dey vex me with this their lie lie, bloody thieves, How person go dey play ball with towel and IGO fo eyes
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by PointB: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin

Just like Nigeria's male team in the world cup abi na Olympic. . . .everybody had a belly. embarassed

Obviously you've never played soccer. You keep your eyes on the ball AND on your opponents.

Lol you lord Aregbesewer couldn't keep eyes on the ball nor on the people, he looked lost and confused with his towel and eye glasses. grin grin grin

Bush man!

And I played soccer!
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by buzcenter: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2011
the enemy of my Governor is increasing everyday,to me even if you have 1billions enemy ,with 1 friend like me he can succed,he will succed,he will make. watch out******That land deal is real (closing 16-09-11)*****
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by bashydemy(m): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2011
That my Governor even if i have to be your second friend i dont care you are one of my Mentor jare
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2011
this really is good! will a man down with cancer and receiving chemotherapy in saudi arabia, china and india be able to do these? his traducers had better be sober, repent of the evil they did to osun state and generations yet unborn while they held power for about 71/2 years. shortly they will be face to face with god at the judgment seat where mercy will be absent! honestly i'll be happy to see them change so we can have healthy politics cause the electorate will have more good options to choose from. for now it is acn,acn and acn when you talk of good governance. i'd like to see a mix of acn, pdp et al parading good governance.
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by OlokoNla1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
this really is good! will a man down with cancer and receiving chemotherapy in saudi arabia, china and india be able to do these? his traducers had better be sober, repent of the evil they did to osun state and generations yet unborn while they held power for about 71/2 years. shortly they will be face to face with god at the judgment seat where mercy will be absent! honestly i'll be happy to see them change so we can have healthy politics cause the electorate will have more good options to choose from. for now it is acn,acn and acn when you talk of good governance. i'd like to see a mix of acn, pdp et al parading good governance.

are you smart @ all? are you educated for real? i mean, do you understand what focus or governance is all about? who gives a flying rats arse if he is dying of AIDS? the point is he should flipping perform. he will spend 4years containing and proving detractors wrong while running every week to Olashore's Iloko to play football

looks to me like Nero playing the fiddle while Rome burnt, ah! Nero was busy posing for photographers and proving detractors wrong. you are such an eedeot
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
come to think of it - was game does gej play - draft ? cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by erad(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2011
enemies let him live his life. most people complain about this guy and most of them don't even live in osun, just hearsay, pity. i'm based in osun and the guy aint so bad, if only people will be patient and not rush him into making unsustainable development plans and executing 'let me rest' projects. he's got great things coming for osun state, but patience is vital.
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by bashydemy(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2011
oyb:

come to think of it - was game does gej play - draft ? cheesy
I think he always play ten ten with Patience
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2011
@oloko nla, you need not be abusive in responding to opinions aired by others. i take it that it is your opinion (though abusive) that am an idiot. i know for sure your opinion about me is incorrect. i expect you to address the issues raised in my post. am sure you know a healthy body is more likely to play host to a sound mind which is highly required for a guaranteed delivery of good governance. i wish you well my friend!
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by chino11(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
The above looks more like a school field. He governs the state from outside, no wonder he couldn't give the poor state a befitting stadium.
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by bashydemy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^ cmon shut up there jor no be only school field
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by todayguest(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=GMcompere]But why do all governors play football
They should try  water-polo, gymnastics, Taekwondo, Karate and my favorite Kick-boxing  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It will be a good experience to kick some of them for real lol.Bros no kill me.wetin be there crime(s)? Dis tin wey u dey tink na executive assault be dat or naw previlage one?
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match by EkoIle1: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Both Home And Abroad So Unpatriotic / Ondo State Election Update..... / Democracy Is Not About Quarrelling Like Motor Park Touts – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.