Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? (191 Views)

FG Admits That Igbos Were Asked To Come Down From Buses In Sudan / What Political Position Would You Like To Contest In Future? / Now Saraki Has Lost, What Position Would He Hold In A Likely Atiku Govt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by panafrican(m): 2:08am On Feb 27, 2023
If you were asked to join the upcoming government, which position would choose and why ?
Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 27, 2023
INEC chairman!

So I can enhance our voting system.

🤣😂😂🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by kollinzgee(m): 2:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Minister for science and technology k
Nigeria must Atomuc bomb and missiles.... grin
Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by Hitler007: 2:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Special adviser to the president, so I can give ideas that will move the country forward

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by benzems(m): 2:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Minister for Information and Culture
Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:25am On Feb 27, 2023
And you wanna be minister of information and culture
benzems:
Minister for Information and Culture

You to be like chief Liar Mohamed
Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Minister of education.

The issue of Nigeria politicians sending their kids abroad with tax payers money need to be addressed tongue
Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by smokinloud(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Minister of health so I can convince the President to legalise weed for economic advantage!.

Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by Emmanuella00(f): 2:43am On Feb 27, 2023
E plenty 😂
Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 27, 2023
smokinloud:
Minister of health so I can convince the President to legalise weed for economic advantage!.

That is going to be done.

We are at the edge!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2023
After you begin to blame Buba Marwa for not doing enough to combat hard drugs in Nigeria tongue
CoronaVirusRelo:

That is going to be done.

We are at the edge!
Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by TheManPregnant: 2:56am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
INEC chairman!

So I can enhance our voting system.

🤣😂😂🤣

With open and unbridled bigotry?! undecided
Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by socialmediaman: 2:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 27, 2023
TheManPregnant:

With open and unbridled bigotry?! undecided

You lots love attacking my highly esteemed honest, diligent and impeccable personality.

What makes me a bigot? That I help people harvest what they sowed?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Join The New Govnmt. ,which Position Would Choose And Why ? by TheManPregnant: 3:02am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You lots love attacking my highly esteemed honest, diligent and impeccable personality.

What makes me a bigot? That I help people harvest what they sowed?

If I tackle you further, you descend to your usual tribal retorts. The chicken will come home to roost. Don't forget that.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is For Sale. / Account Deactivation: The Talkers And Doers. / The Master Of The Game Stole The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.