Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! (2685 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Why UNIPORT Refuses To Release Details Of Jonathan’s Ph. / PDP Lauds Judgment On ‘state Of Lagos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by craziest: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
President Goodluck Jonathan [Ph.D.] on "State of the Nation" during his media chat:

1. 'Even if u put Soldiers in ANY house in Jos it will not stop the Violence'.

2. 'We are worried, we are trying, we are holding meetings on this insecurity'.

3.'Turbines are very heavy, and Turbines alone cannot give you Gas'.

4. 'On Cement issue we are going to look into it. By Dec, we shall start Exporting, Dangote himself told me! I am quoting him!'.

5. 'Thirty Kilometer square'.

6. 'We are putting fertilizer plant in all the zones where the Chemistry will be different'.

7. 'Stock market business cannot be Jackpoted'

8. 'We are going to change the face of Agric, and Washout!'.

9.'Even for OilPalm. We are tryin to'.

10. 'You can now discuss it from point of knowledge, from point of information'.

11. 'We and Brazil, We and Malaysia, we and Indonisia, We are at Par during our Independence!'.

12.'Wikilik is Gossip. I can talk about it, but I cant comment on it!'.

13.'Libyan crisis is like a pot of water dropped and everything scatter!'.

14.'Courts are court of Law not court of Justice'!

15. 'Its not only Nigerians that are worried about Power, even Us in Govt are worried.

You need to be 'intelligent' to be an effective leader. However intelligence is not measured by academic qualifications. No amount of university degrees can disguise stupidity. If you are stupid, you are stupid! --- Egghead
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by okadaman2: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
Choi!

Bros fall my hand nor be small o  embarassed
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by homerac7: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2011
His use of words r obviously pedestrian but I see nothing wrong in statements 5 & 6.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by nuclearboy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2011
embarassed embarassed

I honestly sincerely prayerfully hope the OP is a joke!

Or could the stuff up there be true?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by blacksta(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
Not a good showing of Educational establishments in Nigeria- grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by craziest: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2011
@nuclearboy , I watched that stuff on AIT and NTA Yesterday. 'State of the Union' programme with some selected journalist

I became ashamed of my nationality, Imagine a country of 160M people thats the best we can present
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by philip0906(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
i can imagine bullets flying all over aso rock as he and his wife discuss. . .
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by 1luvkipsus: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
Communication is all about speaking and someone some where understands. GEJ communincated well last night, thank God he wasn't speaking the Hon. Obaigbon kind of English. We wouldn't have enjoyed the chat the way Nigerians did.Lets see where your 'good' grammer will take u to.

I watched that stuff on AIT and NTA Yesterday. 'State of the Union' programme with some selected journalist

Oh, u would have prefered Aso Rock to be packed with Journalists to interview the President?S-t-u-p-i-d.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by nuclearboy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
cry Haba, bullet ke?

Reports have it the "live" interview was pre-recorded THEN edited after the soft questions had been passed as "expo" and even vetted by Abati & co!

Yet you guys are telling me that even inside the presidential bedroom, both occupants need bullet-proof jackets to avoid "death by mouth(automatic) fire"?

Chei, my country don suffer!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by Spyker: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
President Zonatan, are you sure you have PHD?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by lukkie(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2011
Take your time o. Don't yab my President Gridlock Jonathan.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by SisiKill1: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
GEJ’s Message to y’all  - ENGLISH NO GET EXPRESSION LIKE YOUR MOTHER TONGUE!!

VERNACULAR - Courtesy  Lagbaja and Fela!!

[flash=420,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlA3-13Jggc?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

GEJ says no dey fear to express ya sef. . .tabon mehn!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by reindeer: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
Abeg where the olodo for get him Phd??
grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by Mobinga: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2011
He is the president of your country. He rules you. Any rule he makes affects your life.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by reindeer: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
Mobinga:

He is the president of your country. He rules you. Any rule he makes affects your life.
Really?He can make rules?
grin grin grin Dont make me laugh.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by nuclearboy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^ actually, he does rule and makes rules. I just pray and hope he does both these whist awake and that concerning this man, I find myself wrong
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by LoveKing(m): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2011
state of the nation address my yanshh! him think say na draft abi na palmwine talk him dey do.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by Mobinga: 2:45am On Sep 14, 2011
reindeer:

Really?He can make rules?
grin grin grin Dont make me laugh.

Who's making you laugh?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by Justcash(m): 3:08am On Sep 14, 2011
This is the problem with Nigerians. Must a Phd holder be an English orator? Don't you morons know that his native tongue can affect his English pronunciation ability? What of Yorubas that call "Hate" "Ate"? Igbos that call "Bring" "Bling"? Hausas that call "South" "Sous"?
Does Obasanjo, IBB, Buhari, Abacha etc speak better than GEJ?
If you morons are looking for a Phd holder that can speak flawless English, go and get an English man and make him your president.
If you want to judge GEJ's speaking ability, as him to talk to you in "Otueke's version of Ijaw Language".
You morons are eediots. Tufiakwa!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by Mobinga: 5:15am On Sep 14, 2011
Justcash:

This is the problem with Nigerians. Must a Phd holder be an English orator? Don't you morons know that his native tongue can affect his English pronunciation ability? What of Yorubas that call "Hate" "Ate"? Igbos that call "Bring" "Bling"? Hausas that call "South" "Sous"?
Does Obasanjo, IBB, Buhari, Abacha etc speak better than GEJ?
If you morons are looking for a Phd holder that can speak flawless English, go and get an English man and make him your president.
If you want to judge GEJ's speaking ability, as him to talk to you in "Otueke's version of Ijaw Language".
You morons are eediots. Tufiakwa!

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by seanet02: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2011
Mobinga:

Shut the trap.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan [ph.d.] On "state Of The Nation" Lwkmd! by doctokwus: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2011
Honestly I didn't pick out dis grammatical flaws,but s/bdy obviously did.It dosnt spk well of d president's doctorate status,but let's still gv him d benefit of doubt and hold him by d substances of d issues he adressed.He is our president no mata how people see it and we can only wish he gets betta and solves our problems of whc there are legions

(1) (Reply)

GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Sahara Reporters: Phone Recording / Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.