Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (87933 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), has won the presidential election in Lagos state.

He defeated Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) standard bearer, after the votes were calculated from all the 20 LGAs in the state.

Tinubu is a former Lagos governor and the state is historically his stronghold.

APC: 572, 606

LP: 582, 354

NNPP: 8442

PDP: 75 750

SDP: 772

Accredited voters: 1,347152

Total Valid votes: 1271451

Rejected votes: 64278

Total votes cast: 1,335729

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-beats-bola-tinubu-to-win-lagos/amp

253 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by bennybuhari: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Ndi structure grin grin grin

690 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

327 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Silversufer: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2023
It is a fine ethos, and a noble one at that. Believing in hope. Listen to me, it is the hope that kills

Move on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mindlog: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Demystified....Bullion vans neutralized...Mission Accomplished. cool cool cool cool cool

436 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Wawu!

It is finished.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Nonsense results.
Tinubu did not get up to 100k votes in Lagos.
We will prove that very soon.

842 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ibkayee(f): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2023
I know Tinubu would rather lose the entire election than Lagos šŸ˜‚

255 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Flora2Sweet: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Where are the owners of lagos again

32 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Freshtruth(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Labour party Governorship candidate in lagos should be writing down his victory speech already trust me. A tsunami is silently blowing

511 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ournolly: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Underrate Obidients at your peril!

** Please ignore political blackmailers. Labour Party and Obidient movement is not Igbo, South Easterns, or Religious movement. We are a group of frustrated Nigerians that are eagerly fighting for the future of our country and younger generations. We are made up of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, ranging from Yoruba to Bennin, Hausa/Fulani to Igbo, Niger Delta/South-South to the Middle Belt. Those bringing tribalism are trying to play the ethnic card and thank goodness, we are wiser now.
God bless Nigeria and my fellow Obidients.

512 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nayturalistic: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
H
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
B4 nko

These 10 persons in the ā€œwedding receptionā€ below made it happen.
Dear Obidentsā€¦.fear Not!

thereā€™s a new jagaban in town šŸ¤£

Just wait for IMO and AnamBRAā€¦the results go shock even AMELIKA

303 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi is our next President.Tinubu was rejected by his people in Osun and Lagos but wants to be President.What a clown.He has lost Yobe, Gombe, Kastina, Kano .Now hoping on Wike to rig Rivers for Apc.Obi won Rivers and the most wike can do is to give Apc 25%,that's if Inec don't cancel it

188 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Obaofaba: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagaban has won...

Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the president elect, federal republic of Nigeria.

Now that you have gotten it, please make us proud, because of the believe we have in you, we were and still being insulted.

To us, we have done the little we could as patriotic Nigerians, please don't make us regret doing this.

I've never even seen you but I've seen how progressive your ideas are.

I personally believe in your ability to turn Nigeria to an enviable nation in a very short time.

Kick the ground running sir, enjoy your victory.

59 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by iHart(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Agbado and thug structure has fallen. Without thier violence, the wound would have been terrible

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mrshocker(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time(Theyā€™ve bitten more than they can chew). Lagos have given them too much comfort.
New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Why canā€™t we see other party winning presidential elections in Igbo land. Osun Atiku, Lagos obi. We are waiting if obi will loose any Igbos state to opposition. Igbos are tribal bigots and they want to force their opinion on others.
I pity fools like Macaroni and some other yeyebrity that got brainwashed with Igbo agenda

Last last JAGABAN WIN AND We will win more representative seats in court.

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won šŸ„‡ God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu
E lo fokan bale. (We will stripe them naked)

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing their assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers donā€™t know why heā€™s on the ballot.

73 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by slivertongue: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu's structures has been destroyed. Without violence it would have been an annihilation. Structureless party defeating the structures of violence & thuggery

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Kizzygentle: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
How these corrupt bigots keep messing with your heads beats my imagination.. That's not meant to be the figures.. Its meant to be a landslide victory.. But they want obidients to relax their outrage because lagos was so transparent on the election day, yet they still manage to rig it this way...
#militarytakebackthecountry
#wedontwantdemocracyagain

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Cutezt(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu has no chance in a free and fair election. by the way, we are still waiting for south south and south east, that is when the main competition will start.

Sanwo Olu will be shaking right now, his only saving grace is that he has been trying infrastructure-wise

Meanwhile, they are trying to rig plateau numbers, they inflated APC votes in many of the local governments. As the Berom boy that I am, you will not find 2 APC supporters out of 100 In Jos South, Riyom, Bokkos, and many of Plateau LGA's, so I am wondering where they got those inflated numbers from.

INEC IS CORRUPT but plateau has made a statement and i am so proud of my state.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Didijiji: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
This is seriouser than I thought o

However if Obi becomes president, he should form a government with people like Osinbajo, Okonjo Iweala, Ribadu, Shehu Sani, Sanusi Lamido and other technocrats to fix the mess these rogue politicians put us into

Congratulations Obi

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Papa, Mama, and Pickin structureless party everywhere you go. The party without structure dismantled a party deeply rooted in criminality, violence, impunity, brigandage, and corruption.

Well, it is an open secret now that the heroin-drug baron fugitive city boy have long lost the city to his peer governor colleague in a party without structure.

Abeg give it to Labour Party.We have have created history.What a revolution sweeping across this nation. Nigeria must well by force.

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BigDawsNet: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Never knew it was so close

It's means either Online was feeding us wrong results in lagos or something is fishy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ajibam: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
City boy in the mud
lol

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Pastorjohn2: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
God has already decided tinubu will win this election

An IPOB member like Peter obi can never win.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by adeola1097: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Not so structureless after all. LP from top to bottom.

e go touch everybody. The will of the people will prevail !!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ubanett(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
TILUMBU a retired landlord.

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by TriCee: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Normal, the gap should have been more than that though, them no meet up with the huge mago mago.
This is not about Igbo/Yoruba issues. Every tribe voted Obi in Lagos.

78 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.