Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos (2259 Views)

More Than 2,000 APC And PDP Members Decamp To LP In Borno / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by sat70: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Legendguy:

Why won't they be pushed to live in sango, ifo, mowe, ibafo?
After you have sold your family house to us, why won't you relocate to ogun state to start afresh?
Chaaai. I weak oo
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by hotwax: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
latestsunny:
The same mistake Afonja made by teaming up with the Fulanis in Kwara, which made Yoruba to loss Kwara state to the Fulanis till date is repeating itself in Lagos. 5years to come, non indigenes will take over Lagos and Yorubas will no longer have a say in the affairs of this state.

tinubu is that afonja...he sold us to fulanis for 8 years...

we are breaking free this time

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by redcliff: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
latestsunny:
The same mistake Afonja made by teaming up with the Fulanis in Kwara, which made Yoruba to loss Kwara state to the Fulanis till date is repeating itself in Lagos. 5years to come, non indigenes will take over Lagos and Yorubas will no longer have a say in the affairs of this state.

when has Lagos ever had indigenes that ran its affairs? Is Tinubu a Lagosian?
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by Legendguy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
sat70:

Chaaai. I weak oo
Lol, na true na.
I be real estate agent, nobody force dem to sell their houses and lands
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by ObaOfYorubaLand: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
sat70:
Most Yorubas in Lagos have been pushed to live in Ogun State. It's no longer funny. Lagos needs to reform her laws. Igbos will soon return home.

They'll return home From your mothers kpekusa?

Mad man.
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by sat70: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Legendguy:

Lol, na true na.
I be real estate agent, nobody force dem to sell their houses and lands
Ifo come full of many Lagos people. Chaaai
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by GreyLaw(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

When I was working in Abuja, osinbajo daughter has the biggest business along my street.

Many Yoruba men owns billions Worth of properties in Abuja.

But do you know that the real owners of Abuja where pushed away?

Do know who are called the gbagis/Nupe/Gwari?

Abuja is there ancestral home

He won't know because is is dumb and stupid. He is poorly educated and his brain only thinks tribalism. God forbid such a person.
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by sat70: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

They'll return home From your mothers kpekusa?

Mad man.

Sick man. If I catch you ehhhh
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by Nice2023(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

When I was working in Abuja, osinbajo daughter has the biggest business along my street.

Many Yoruba men owns billions Worth of properties in Abuja.

But do you know that the real owners of Abuja where pushed away?

Do know who are called the gbagis/Nupe/Gwari?

Abuja is there ancestral home

And their only son who is representing them since 1999 has be removed by a yoruba lady whom we voted for irrespective of tribe.
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by basilo102: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
copyrites:
So what is the lesson for Yoruba people in Osun where Atiku cleared hands down?? grin grin grin

Remember that Osun is Tinubu's ancestral home. Both you and Tinubu are nonentities in Lagos. You are a migrant and a thief and real Lagosians, especially the actual indigenes (like Gbadebo, Funke Akindele, Jandor, etc.), have woken up to take back their state from a nonentity.

If tribalism doesn't kill you, nothing else will.
Atiku and Buhari can win in yorubaland, no problem but once they hear Igbo they begin to wail. MKO won in Anambra nobody complained. Obasanjo won all SE against ojukwu we are cool. But Obi win in Lagos has turned to tribal supremacy fight

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Don't mind the easily deceived bastards.. If anyone comes to complain later, he/she will sleep and not wake up
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by NLsnitch: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
tx
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by Finestgurlie(f): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Don't mind the easily deceived bastards.. If anyone comes to complain later, he/she will sleep and not wake up
kunle why are you sad

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by a4cube: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
tommy589:

You are getting it wrong,it is not about Yoruba.when LP wins the status quo is going to change. Is he going to leave his supporters in the cold?
But you guys supported apc in Anambra against apga incumbent.
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by tommy589(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
a4cube:
But you guys supported apc in Anambra against apga incumbent.

Me that stopped voting since 1993. I am just taking about the dynamics of what is going to be
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by NothingDoMe: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Is that the reason u want to replaced sanwo-olu, so to u sanwo-olu is not doing governance as it's supposed to be done abi??
All obidients wanted was fair elections. Nothing more. Not much interest in Rhodes but now there's more interest than even the presidential. Wike has already started denying that he has a hand in anything but his candidate will lose.

If you haven't learnt anything abou the Obidient movement you should know that it usually gets worse the more you throw obstacles. You don't throw obstacles at a storm. You get out of its way and pray it doesn't come your way. Now DayoDee is running helter skelter.

You guys didn't play smart and you're supposed to be the smart sophicated ones.

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by NothingDoMe: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:

Atiku and Buhari can win in yorubaland, no problem but once they hear Igbo they begin to wail. MKO won in Anambra nobody complained. Obasanjo won all SE against ojukwu we are cool. But Obi win in Lagos has turned to tribal supremacy fight
This is beyond my understanding. It's not like it's an igbo man becoming a governor in their state. Well congrats to them. They've just delivered Lagos to LP.

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by Masterito(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol, stop saying trash. Ibos are not interested in being your governor, they are only interested in good governance.
latestsunny:

Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by latestsunny(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
AyomideOG01:

Look at this cave monkey carrying tribalism for head like this is 18th century. Sincerely your education is a waste

Your papa is the goat here
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by latestsunny(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Smithkafors:

You are very stupid!, you want people to support incompetent man for a post of president!. No go help your life, that is if you have any. Mumu

You are a slowpoke too
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by latestsunny(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
AyomideOG01:

Look at this cave monkey carrying tribalism for head like this is 18th century. Sincerely your education is a waste

This is for your generation
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by Thedon22: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
At the rate things are going these Yoruba youths will watch like dunce while Ibos install an Oba of Lagos. We need to review our education system. They don't know that politics is a game of interest and northerners have mastered the game no wonder Obi couldn't penetrate them.
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by obyrich(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
latestsunny:

But you will cherish the news that a Yoruba is in British Parliamnent abi? Last time I checked there is no free meal ticket for only Yorubas in Lagos? The fact that an the current PM of Britain is of Indian origin doesn't in anyway make Britain less British.

Lagos was built by the collective enterprise of ALL Nigerians! Lagos is sustained by tax paid by all hard working Nigerians who reside in the state. Don't sit down in Osun or Ekiti and claim Lagos more that a man from Kano who was born and bred in Lagos. Granted you are more Yoruba than he is but not more Lagosian in the real sense of it. Quit the hate and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by Stanweezy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
copyrites:
So what is the lesson for Yoruba people in Osun where Atiku cleared hands down?? grin grin grin

Remember that Osun is Tinubu's ancestral home. Both you and Tinubu are nonentities in Lagos. You are a migrant and a thief and real Lagosians, especially the actual indigenes (like Gbadebo, Funke Akindele, Jandor, etc.), have woken up to take back their state from a nonentity.

If tribalism doesn't kill you, nothing else will.

Don't mind the ewu
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Is that the reason u want to replaced sanwo-olu, so to u sanwo-olu is not doing governance as it's supposed to be done abi??
Was Ambode not performing? Abeg rest,!

Gbadebo Rhodes is winning this
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Onyocha:

Atiku's Yoruba wife is from Osun.

He's their in-law
OOK. Gbadebo Rhodes wife is Igbo. I will vote for him.
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Was Ambode not performing? Abeg rest,!

Gbadebo Rhodes is winning this
can u place a bet on it??
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
sat70:
Most Yorubas in Lagos have been pushed to live in Ogun State. It's no longer funny. Lagos needs to reform her laws. Igbos will soon return home.
You are moving to Benin republic next.
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
can u place a bet on it??
You should betted that Tinubu would win Lagos.
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You should betted that Tinubu would win Lagos.
Well, if I have betted I would have lost, I won't lie...so can u now place Ur money on grv??
Re: Lesson For Yoruba's On APC Loss To LP In Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thedon22:
At the rate things are going these Yoruba youths will watch like dunce while Ibos install an Oba of Lagos. We need to review our education system. They don't know that politics is a game of interest and northerners have mastered the game no wonder Obi couldn't penetrate them.
Lagos has a new Oba already.

All hail The Obi of Lagos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Uploading Presidential Election Results In Two Different Result Portals / Nigeria Restructuring Bill Concluded Ready For Ratification / REVEALED: CCB Documents Show Zamfara State Governor, Lawal Declared Cash Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.