Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister (870 Views)

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Name One Project Tinubu Start And Finished During 8yrs As A Governor. / IGP Idris "Transmission" Speech Now On Wikipedia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by lhordspy: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Notwithstanding the irritation in Lagos, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Yobe, Gombe and couple others, ‘President elect’ Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu should write his acceptance speech now. But your Excellency please make it short, we will sleep early tonight. ‘Zero tension’. Alhamdulillah 🇳🇬🤲🏽🇳🇬
https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1630206779031166976?t=d3LZdBFItBttKe_gNt3mvg&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by lhordspy: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Just look the words coming from a northerner. At the period where some yorubas were brainwashed by religious fanatics and internet sensationalism, ganged up with known-haters of ours from the envious EAST to destroy and bring down the political power that makes us the giant of the South.

I want to use this medium to say this; we will never forget you, Northerners.

We will always live to remember this turbulent period you stood and still standing by us against all odd. We standing together is an honour. Together, we fought the combine evil forces of invaders from the EAST who want to take over our land by pretence of 'New Nigeria' assisted by the support of Omo-ale(s) , the s!lly woke-forming bast*rd Yorub@s who were driven by religious sentiment and social media validations, stup!d enough to sell their tribe out.

We won. We came out together victorious. Together we have always stand. Together we will always stand. The Omoluabis, the sane Yorubas will always remember. Thank you, North.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Laple0541(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
lhordspy:

No time for long story, Baba is fully prepared.

It's time for work.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by FreeStuffsNG: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1630206779031166976?t=d3LZdBFItBttKe_gNt3mvg&s=19
Yes o!!
No time o. Asiwaju loko Iya won.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by KingKO22: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Na so

Inauguration Aso Ebi is available too

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by leogho: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emilokan! Congratulations sir...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by OlawaleBammie: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
lhordspy:

Pls where is the foolish woman that ported to PDP and started saying rubbish about jagaban??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by kilisi(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
gringringrin
Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by blabulu2000: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagaban of Nigeria has done it the way he use to do.....

Jagaban ...The Jagaban of all election theft...ans ballot snatching.....

In fact ...naija nah scam

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Dannyset(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
I want to credit myself for not ignoring the vituperation, anger, bitterness, and weeping of guys like Racoon and PrinceOfLagos.

I have never seen a people so bittered and chestbeating in my life, as if they are the one to determine who will win this election.

What a disgrace to them now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by jmoore(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu will never be sworn in as president. Save this comment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by LegendHero(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Make I no lie I no sleep yesterday. Na two tablet of sleeping pills I use but sleep no gree come.

The anxiety is just too much. I really feel for the opposing side, if I can't rest, what state will their own mental health be in currently.

Please Jagaban supporters should not mock anybody. Everyone in this election earned my respect and lot of lesson has been learnt.

This election is the most freest and fairest. If not because of INEC incompetence in getting their portal right, no one should have questioned the result in the first place because this election had lot of political casualties. Almost all governors lost their state in one way or the other. Kaduna, Kano, SS, SE, SW, everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by jmoore(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Just look the words coming from a northerner.

I want to use this medium to say this; we will never forget you, Northerners.

We will always live to remember this turbulent period you stand by us against all odd. We standing together is an honour. We fought the combine evil forces of invaders from the EAST with the support of Omo-Ale Yorubas who were driven by religious sentiment and social media validations.

We won. We came out together victorious. Together we have always stand. Together we will always stand. The Omoluabis, the sane Yorubas will always remember. Thank you, North.

Senseless people voted for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by femisplash: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
A kingmaker that became king!. First of its kind in the history of Nigeria.
Political Orisa!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by YorubaSamurai: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu will rule over igbos for complete 8yrs and then hand over to shettima that will rule over igbos for another 8yrs..grin
Make the thing pain flatheadds well well cheesy cheesy grin
Igbos shall hang tinubu pictures in the South East, and tinubu shall make laws that igbos shall obey or they see pepper for soldiers hand cheesy
Yoruba shall rule and control igbos cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Jack500: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu will never be sworn in as president. Save this comment.

You still dey sleep?

You better dont Join any protest, make Nigeria army not use your head for shooting practice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by femisplash: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Pls where is the foolish woman that ported to PDP and started saying rubbish about jagaban??
She don carry her load follow Atiku go Dubai permanently grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by NothingDoMe: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
blabulu2000:
Jagaban of Nigeria has done it the way he use to do.....

Jagaban ...The Jagaban of all election theft...ans ballot snatching.....

In fact ...naija nah scam
Lol.
Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dannyset:
I want to credit myself for not ignoring the vituperation, anger, bitterness, and weeping of guys like Racoon and PrinceOfLagos.

I have never seen a people so bittered and chestbeating in my life, as if they are the one to determine who will win this election.

What a disgrace to them now
Lagos fell to the peoples choice, Peter Obi of the Labour Party

Never forget that cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by jmoore(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:

You still dey sleep?

You better dont Join any protest, make Nigeria army not use your head for shooting practice

Is English a problem to you? Or is it the effect of hard drugs that beclouds your comprehension? Whichever, get help so you can comprehend better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Dannyset(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lagos fell to the peoples choice, Peter Obi of the Labour Party

Never forget that cool

That is enough consolation. All credit to him for that tho
Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by femisplash: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Make I no lie I no sleep yesterday. Na two tablet of sleeping pills I use but sleep no gree come.

The anxiety is just too much. I really feel for the opposing side, if I can't rest, what state will their own mental health be in currently.

Please Jagaban supporters should not mock anybody. Everyone in this election earned my respect and lot of lesson has been learnt.

This election is the most freest and fairest. If not because of INEC incompetence in getting their portal right, no one should have questioned the result in the first place because this election had lot of political casualties. Almost all governors lost their state in one way or the other. Kaduna, Kano, SS, SE, SW, everywhere.
Bro, we would drag zombidients through the mud.. Those bunch of uncouth, unruly, untrained headless animals do not deserve a pinch of sympathy.
Re: Tinubu Start Writing Your Acceptance Speech Now - Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2023

(1)

LP Party Chieftain Sola Kafinta Defects To APC, Accuses LP Of Voodoo Practices. / PDP Wins Kaduna / Biafra: This Is The Fate Of Ndigbo In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.